Found

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

AUTHOR’s POV

 

The next day

Amber hurriedly went to Sooyoung’s house. She decided to go through the back gate since reporters are starting to pile up outside the front gate of Sooyoung’s house.

Amber knew that Sooyoung was in Paris the last few days but she wasn’t aware that Sooyoung will be doing a shoot there.

She parked her car and entered the house through the back door.

“Good morning Ms. Liu.” The maid greeted her.

“Good morning. Is Sooyoung awake already?” Amber asked her.

“She’s still asleep. She just arrived last night from Paris.” The maid answered.

“Arasso. I’m going to her room. Please prepare some breakfast for us. I don’t think we’ll be able to go to a café with all those reporters waiting outside.” Amber told the maid.

“Okay Ms. Liu. I’ll ask the chef to make some breakfast.” The maid said and bowed to Amber.

When the maid is no longer to be found, Amber then runs upstairs to go Sooyoung’s.

I’m going to kill you giant for not telling me about this!

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

 

I was on my bed looking at the ceiling when I heard someone running from the stairs. Then suddenly, my door burst open, revealing no other than the Llama face, Amber Liu.

“YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!” She shouted inside my room. I put my hands on my ears to protect them from her shouting.

I look around my bed, grab a pillow and throw it at her. It hits her face.

“Yah! Why did you do that?” Amber screamed again while throwing back the pillow to me.

“Why are you shouting early in the morning?!” I told her.

“Because of this!” Amber showed the magazine to Sooyoung.

“Why didn’t you tell me about this?” She added.

“Where did you get that?” I asked her as soon as I saw myself in the cover of the magazine.

“Where did I get this? Seriously?” Amber said sarcastically.

“This magazine was officially released last night.” She added.

“What? It was released last night?!” I asked in disbelief.

“It went out of stock after an hour and this morning, new stocks came so I bought one as soon as I saw it. I’m pretty sure it will be out of stock again in a while.” Amber said to me as she looks at her watch. I can’t believe it.

“And Krystal was the one who told me. Apparently, she bought a copy last night.” Amber said again.

“So why didn’t you tell me?” She asked again.

“It’s because I didn’t know. My mom asked me to accompany her to Paris. She said she’ll be attending some meetings and I need to be there as the heir. So I went with her. We attend some meetings and then she brought me to a photoshoot.” I told her

 

Flashback

“Okay mom. What’s happening? Why are we in a photoshoot?” I asked my mom.

“Sweetie, I know you wouldn’t agree to this if I tell you ahead of time so I decided to just keep this a secret until now.” My mom said to me.

“Vogue’s been asking me to have you as their cover. And I think it’s a good idea since you are my daughter. And we are shareholders of that company.  And a lot of people like you.” My mom continued.

“But mom, you know I don’t like getting attention.” I told her.

“I know sweetie, but please do this. For me?” My mom said with aegyo.

“Okay mom. Seriously. I’ll do it. Just stop with the aegyo.” I told her. I can’t say no to my mom.

“Aish this kid!” She mumbled. I stuck my tongue out at her as I went to the production team to start the shoot.

End of Flashback

 

“So that’s what happened.” Amber said as she rubs her chin.

“Yeah. It’s my mom who requested it. You know I can’t say no to her.” I told her as I stood up from my bed.

“But you make this month’s issue hot, Soo. I mean seriously. You look good in every photo! You are a professional!” Amber praised me.

“Hahaha. Thanks Am.” I told her.

“I’m sure the whole South Korea is going crazy about you now. Tsk tsk. The power of Choi Sooyoung!” She said and raised both of her hands.

“You’re overreacting, Am.” I said as I laughed.

“Looks like you don’t know, eh?” Amber softly said.

“What should I know?” I asked her. She then went to my window and opened the curtains a bit.

“A group of reporters are piling up at your front gate.” She said.

“WHAT?!” I asked in disbelief as I went to the window and saw all those reporters.

“I can’t believe this!” I said.

“Well, believe it. The power of Choi Sooyoung.” Amber giggled.

“I asked the maid to tell the chef to make us breakfast. We will eat here since I’m sure we cannot go anywhere without those reporters following us.” She said.

Then, I was thinking to myself. I suddenly realized something.

“Where did you park your car?” I asked her.

“At the back. I used the back gate. It’s pretty clear there. Why?” She asked.

“That’s good. We’ll take your car to go to Soshi High. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter