Flutter

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- - -

 

Author’s POV

 

“Hey. Did I miss something?” Sooyoung asked when she saw the three ladies chasing each other.

The five of them look at Sooyoung, surprised that she came.

“What are you guys doing?” Sooyoung asked when she didn’t hear any reply.

“Oh. Nothing. Just normal friends stuff.” Yuri said as the three of them took their seats.

“Oh. Arasso.” Sooyoung nodded her head and walks towards and empty seat beside Jessica.

“You’re late.” Jessica said coldly to her.

“Mianhe. I needed to do something first.” Sooyoung said and bowed at them.

Sooyoung was supposed to meet them on time but her mom asked her to accompany her to a meeting. After the meeting, she then rushed her way home since she needed to change her clothes into something simple like jeans and shirt. She just cannot go and let them see her wearing the luxurious clothes she usually wears.

“It’s okay Soo. What matter is you’re here now.” Tiffany reassured her.

“So what were you doing before I came?” She asked.

“We were working on some of our designs.” Yoona answered her. Sooyoung nodded her head.

“Taeyeon and I were betting if you’ll come or not.” Yuri said.

“Mwo?” Sooyoung replied.

“Yeah. We were making some possible reasons why you’re not with us.” Taeyeon laughs.

“That’s right. Like you didn’t come because you got tired of Jessica.” Yuri started.

“Or maybe because you find someone else.” Taeyeon added and they high fived. Jessica looks at them in disbelief.

“And Jessica went hysterical with the thought of you liking someone else.” Tiffany added. Jessica looks at her and kicked her foot under the table.

“Ouch!” it was Yoona. Jessica wrongfully kicked Yoona instead of Tiffany. Tiffany just stuck her tongue out at Jessica.

Sooyoung just keeps on watching them.  She’s really happy to see the five girls interact with each other.

“So did you find someone else?” Taeyeon asked. She then felt someone kicked her foot.

“Ouch! YAAAAAH!” Taeyeon yelped and looks at Jessica. Jessica, who kicked Taeyeon, ignored Taeyeon and acts innocently. Sooyoung chuckled.

“Anio. Of course not. My eyes are made to see only one beauty.” Sooyoung said to them. She then turns to Jessica.

“YOU.” She said to her and smile. Jessica blushed.

“Ohoho! That’s good Soo!” Yuri said and high fived Sooyoung.

“You are the master of sweet talks!” Taeyeon said and high fived Sooyoung too.

“I’ll just order something while you unnies continue doing your designs.” Sooyoung said and stands up.

“Do you want anything?” She asked the five of them.

“Just the usual Soo.” Tiffany said to her.

“Okay Unnie.” Sooyoung smiled. She then turns to Jessica.

“What about you Jessica unnie? White Chocolate Mocha?” Sooyoung asked.

Jessica looks at her and nods her head then smiled. Sooyoung smiled back and went to the counter to order.

Jessica then saw her friends looking at her. They are smirking.

“What?” Jessica innocently asked.

“Yup. You don’t like her.” Yuri said teasingly, her eyebrows moving up and down.

Jessica just shook her head and ignored them and went to work on her designs again. The four of them then did the same.

After a few minutes, Sooyoung arrives with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter