Control

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - - 

 

Author’s POV

 

The five of them finished their sketches and they are now showing it to Sooyoung. The five of them are anticipating for Sooyoung’s comments and suggestions.

Sooyoung is carefully checking all the sketches that the five of them just made. She’s making some notes in her mind as she checks every detail.

“Soooooo, what do you think Soo?” Taeyeon asked her. Sooyoung then put the sketches down and looks at them.

“Your designs are really good unnies. Your ideas are very modern. But I think you could use some changes here.” Sooyoung said as she showed them the designs. Sooyoung made some minor changes to their designs. She explains carefully every detail she’s adding and what is it important to have it. Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Jessica listen to her attentively and the five of them are actually surprised to see how good Sooyoung is when it comes to designs and details.

“So there. I think the designs are better this way.” Sooyoung said as she finished making minor changes with the sketches. Jessica and her friends remained speechless. And indeed, the designs are more attractive than the original.

“As for the colors, there are only certain designs that can match certain colors. For example, , beige and cream would be perfect for these designs…” Sooyoung said as she showed them the papers, “but it will not look good on these designs.” She added as she showed a new set of designs.

“For these ones, pastel colors would be perfect. For this design, a little touch of pink will give it life. Red is also good if you’re planning to show some sophistication.” Sooyoung explained as she continues giving out information about designs and colors.

Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona, mouths agape, didn’t expect that Sooyoung can be this knowledgeable when it comes to Fashion Design.

How did she know all these?! Taeyeon thought.

Is this girl for real? Yuri thought.

How come she knows these details? She’s a high school student, right? Yoona thought.

Did she just say pink? I think we’ll become good friends! Tiffany thought.

WHO ARE YOU? Jessica thought. She’s becoming more and more curious about this girl they are with.

“So uhm here, I hope I was able to be of help.” Sooyoung said as she returns the paper to them. The five of them checks the changes Sooyoung made and wow, they’re designs are looking great.

“You’re in high school, right Soo?” Yoona asked her. Sooyoung nodded.

“What year are you in again?” Yuri asked her.

“I’m currently in my senior year, Unnie.” Sooyoung smiled.

“Oh. I see. How come you know a lot of stuff about fashion design?” Taeyeon asked her, curious to know things about Sooyoung.

Sooyoung lowered her head and scratched it. She just realized that she gave out a lot of information about fashion designing.

You should have just told them a little, Sooyoung. Sooyoung thought to herself. She then looks at the five of them.

“It’s because I love watching fashion TV. Yeah. It’s because of that.” Sooyoung finds an excuse.

“Oh really? That’s nice. Care to tell us more about yourself, Soo?” Tiffany asked.

“There’s nothing interesting about me Unnie. Really.” Sooyoung innocently said.

“I’m just a normal student who is living simple.” She added.

“Yeah. We can tell with the jeans and shirt.” Jessica retorted. Sooyoung just laughed it off.

“Well, for a normal student, you sure are knowledgeable.” Taeyeon replied.

“It’s because I study well Unnie. And unlike others, I do take my studies very seriously.” Sooyoung said and looks at Jessica.

Jessica saw it and rolled her eyes.

“I study well too.” She retorted.

“Your grades say otherwise.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter