Triple

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - - 

 

Author’s POV

 

It’s been 2 weeks since Sooyoung and Jessica met each other. And every day, Sooyoung goes to SM University wearing a simple shirt and denims every morning to see Jessica, bringing her some coffee and bread, not only for Jessica but also for her friends and Sooyoung always gives Jessica a long stemmed red rose. During the afternoon, Sooyoung will wait patiently at the gate until Jessica’s classes finish. She always brings some food for her and her friends so that they can recharge the energy that they’ve lost during the day. Sooyoung will always wait for Jessica to be picked up by the driver and then gives her another long stemmed red rose before the car could go away. Then, Sooyoung goes on her own way home.

For Jessica, she’s getting use in seeing Sooyoung every morning, having two paper bags in her hands, and every afternoon after her class. Her friends keep on teasing her about Sooyoung but being the Queen Bee that she is, she will always react as if she’s annoyed. But deep inside, whenever Jessica sees Sooyoung, her heart beats faster. It’s like the oxygen that she’s breathing is not enough whenever Sooyoung is around. With Sooyoung, she feels safe. She feels special. She feels love. But it’s not that easy for Jessica. She keeps reminding herself that she’s not gay. She’s straight. She and Sooyoung can’t be together because first, Sooyoung is a dongsaeng and second, she’s a girl. Even though her heart keeps saying to try an open up to Sooyoung, her mind keeps on telling her not to. Her friends keep on telling her that it’s okay if she will end up liking Sooyoung but because of pride and ego, she keeps on telling them that she can’t like Sooyoung and will never like her.

 

“You know what Jessie, you’re just making this hard for yourself.” Tiffany sighed. They are now on their way towards the university gate.

“I told you okay? I don’t like her.” Jessica replied.

“Why do you like making things hard for yourself?” Yoona asked her.

“Yeah. Just put your pride away for once, Jessica!” Yuri told me.

“Can’t you see that Soo really likes you?” Taeyeon said.

“Okay. I don’t want this conversation.” Jessica replied.

“Can we just stop this?” Jessica added.

“But Jessica….” Tiffany said but was cut off by Sooyoung.

“Just drop it! Okay?!” Jessica replied, annoyed.

Soon, they saw Sooyoung standing again outside the gate, waiting for them.

“She’s a nice girl.” Tiffany said to Jessica as she went straight to where Sooyoung is.

“Hi Soo!” She greeted her. She’s followed by Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica.

“Hello unnies! I bought something for you.” Sooyoung smiled and greeted them. She then again gave the paper bag she’s holding to Yoona.

“Here.” She said to Jessica smilingly as she hands the other bag to her.

“Uhm, thanks.” Jessica said to her and grabbed the bag.

“You don’t have to do this Soo.” Jessica replied. She someone becomes nicer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter