Everyday

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

It’s been 2 weeks since the incident. It’s been 2 weeks since Sooyoung is nowhere to be found. And every day that she is gone, Jessica misses her.

Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona are working on their design at Jessica’s house. Their professor asked them to create a new set of designs. And that is what keeps them busy.

 

“Still haven’t heard from her?” Taeyeon asked.

Jessica shook her head, indicating that she knows what Taeyeon is talking about.

“Where could that girl be?” It was Yuri.

Jessica just shrugged her shoulders, indicating that she doesn’t know where the girl is.

“Don’t worry Jess. She’ll come around.” Tiffany said to her.

Jessica just nodded her head.

“Tiffany’s right. Sooner or later, we’ll see her again.” It was Yoona.

“I know. It’s just…. I miss her.” Jessica said. “I miss her every day.” She continued.

Tiffany puts her hand on Jessica’s shoulder and said, “We know.”

“So for now, how about we focus on finishing our designs first?” Taeyeon said.

“Okay!!” The 4 answered energetically.

 

The five of them was busy with their designs when the doorbell rings.

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

“I’ll get it! It’s probably Luna!” Krystal screamed as she runs towards the door.

Krystal opens the door, revealing Luna.

“Krystal!! Kyaaaaaah!!!!” Luna screamed as she hugs Krystal while jumping up and down and holding a magazine.

“YAH! YAAAAAAH!!!” Krystal screamed at Luna. She doesn’t have any idea why Luna is excited.

Jessica and her friends exchanged glances when they heard screaming.

“What wrong with those kids??” Yoona asked.

“I definitely have no idea.” Jessica answered.

“Typical answer from Jessica Jung.” Yuri said, earning a glare from Jessica.

“Sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter