Gate

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - - 

 

Author’s POV

 

Later that day in SM University

Jessica, together with her friends, Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany are walking along the campus. Their class just finished and they headed to get out of the campus.

“Seriously, this university life is giving me headache.” Yoona said as she rubs her forehead.

“Awww. My Yoong baby is stress. Come here.” Yuri said as she hugs her girlfriend.

“I know right! It’s giving me migraine!” It was Tiffany’s turn to whine.

“That’s okay babe. I’m pretty sure you did well on that exam.” Taeyeon said as she rubs Tiffany’s back.

Then the four of them look at Jessica. Jessica noticed it.

“What?” she innocently said.

“You’re not bothered with the exams at all?” Yoona asked her.

“Should I?” Jessica asked back.

“Trust me Jessie, I saw your paper and I’m getting bothered by it.” Tiffany said to her.

“Well, it’s not like it’s the last exam or something.” Jessica said, not caring about her test results at all.

“Yeah. And it’s not like Jessica really cares at all.” Yuri said earning a glare from Jessica.

“Sorry.” She mouthed to Jessica.

“And it’s not like she’s dumb or anything. She just doesn’t really care.” It was Taeyeon and same as Yuri, she earned a glare too.

“Uhm, Sorry?” Taeyeon apologizes.

“YAH! Stop glaring at our girlfriends!” Tiffany nudged her.

“Tiffany’s right. They are just giving you their insights.” Yoona added.

“Whatever.” Jessica said as she walks ahead of her friends.

Then, they saw Taecyeon walking towards them.

“Hey love.” Taecyeon said as he puts his arm on Jessica’s shoulder.

“Taec, how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?!” Jessica snarled.

“Woaaaah Woaaaaah. Is that how you treat your ex boyfriend?” Taecyeon said cockily.

“That’s exactly the point, you dimbo.” Jessica retorted.

“Ooooh. Looks like the ice princess is not in a good mood today.” Taecyeon said as he removes his arms.

“What do you expect, Taec?” It was Tiffany.

“You expect her to feel giddy and happy when she sees her ex who cheated on her?” It was Taeyeon.

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter