Party

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

Author’s POV

 

At the party

“Where the hell are you giant?!” Amber said as she tried calling Sooyoung.

“I believe I’m here, Llama.” Amber then saw Sooyoung standing in front of her, smiling.

“YAH! You’re late!” Amber said to her.

“I’m sorry. I have to go home and changed clothes.” Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung is now looking handsomely gorgeous. She’s wearing ripped jeans, army boots, red shirt and black leather jacket. She is stunningly hot.

“Nice party you made!” Sooyoung shouted.  She needed to shout since the music is too loud.

And yes. They are in a club. Amber decided to celebrate Sooyoung’s birthday in a club so she rented the club for the whole night. Amber is also looking so handsome with her loose sando, jogger pants and red leather jacket.

“What? I can’t hear you!” Amber said, shouting back.

“I said the party is great!” Sooyoung shouted again.

“I can’t hear you!” Amber said as she dances with the music.

“I said Krystal Jung is looking at you!” Sooyoung shouted back.

“Really? Where???” Amber then looks around to find Krystal.

Sooyoung then hit Amber at the back of her head.

“YAH!” Amber hissed.

“You can’t hear me, huh?” Sooyoung smiled teasingly.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Amber said as she went to the counter to get some drinks.

Sooyoung chuckled and followed her. She can hear people greeting her a happy birthday and she mouthed thanks to them. Sooyoung is a private person so she’s really not that close to everybody. They are like acquaintances. The only person she’s close to are Amber and the Vice President of the student council, Suzy.   

 

On the other hand, Krystal is watching the two best friends for two reasons. First, she has a crush on the both of them and second, both of them look really handsome. Although, these two’s looks tonight is just how they really dress most of the time.

“Kyaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Aren’t they handsome?” Luna squealed.

“They are! I’ll be so lucky if I’ll be given the chance to date any of them!” Jiyeon squealed too.

“Yah!! Stop it!” Krystal told them.

“Are you jealous?” Luna .

“What?! Of course not!” Krystal denied.

“Awww. You’re so cute, Krystal! Don’t worry. We’ll just be fangirling Sooyoung, Amber is all yours.” Jiyeon .

“YAAAAH!” Krystal shouted.

 

And now, back to Sooyoung and Amber. Sooyoung accompanied Amber in the counter.

Amber saw her grinning.

“YAH GIANT! Wipe that grin off your face! It’s scary!” Amber said.

“You like Krystal Jung, don’t you?” Sooyoung friend.

“W-what?! I d-don’t…” Amber doesn’t know how to answer her friend.

“YAH! Stop teasing me!” She then shouted.

“Okay, okay. Fine! I surrender!” Sooyoung said raising her hand for surrender.

They sat at the counter, drinking some punch.

“Hey Am. I think I like someone.” Sooyoung confessed to her friend.

“Mwo?! Nugu? It’s not Krystal Jung, right? It’s not her, right?!!!! I’m gonna kill you if it’s her! Do you want to die?! ” Amber panicked.

“YAH! YAH! Relax, will you? Don’t worry. It’s n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter