Rose

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

Author’s POV

 

“I bought a lot, so by any chance, do you like some unnies?” Sooyoung offered the ice cream to Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica.

“Oh that’s so sweet of you.” Yoona said and grabbed some ice cream from the paper bag. She tossed some to Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Thanks Soo.” Tiffany thanked her.

“You’re welcome.” Sooyoung told them.

“Well, as much as we wanted to stay, I need to bring my baby Yoong back to their house.” Yuri said to them. “We’ll be going now. Bye! Thanks for the ice cream Soo!” she added and Sooyoung waves them goodbye.

“We better go too. I need to take Tiffany home too. You know, girlfriend duties.” Taeyeon said.

The YoonYul couple and Taeny couple then went to their cars, leaving Jessica and Sooyoung alone.

 

“Uhm, here.” Sooyoung gave Jessica the paper bag. “I hope you like it.” She added.

“Thanks.” Jessica softly mumbled and went to the bench to sit as she waits for their driver to pick her up.

“What’s your name again?” Jessica asked.

“Uhm, Soo?” Sooyoung shortly answered.

“I know. I heard you. What I mean is your full name.” Jessica retorted.

“Oooh. You’re interested in knowing me better now huh?” Sooyoung teased.

“Aish. Whatever. Just forget it.” Jessica said, ignoring Sooyoung.

“My driver’s going to pick me up soon.” She added.

“I know.” Sooyoung replied.

“You know?” Jessica asked. Sooyoung nodded.

Seriously?!” Jessica asked again in disbelief. She’s surprised how the girl knew about it.

Sooyoung just nodded her head and smiled.

“You know what? You’re creeping me out! Stop stalking me!” Jessica shrieked.

“I’m not stalking you. I just want to know you better.” Sooyoung innocently answered.

“You’re crazy!” Jessica retorted.

“And you’re beautiful.” Sooyoung suddenly blurted out. Jessica was surprised and tried to hide her blushing face.

“What are you doing here anyways?” Jessica asked.

“I’m here to get the answer to my question.” Sooyoung replied.

“Are you serious?!” Jessica retorted. This girl is really getting to her nerves.

“Do I look like I’m joking?” Sooyoung answered her innocently.

“You’re CRAZ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter