Safe

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Sooyoung is driving carefully towards their destination while Jessica is still agitated whether or not Sooyoung could really drive. But so far, Sooyoung is driving smoothly.

Sooyoung noticed the uneasiness in Jessica’s face. She smiled on her rearview mirror. She then put her hand on top of Jessica’s hand. Jessica felt the hand and looked at Sooyoung. Sooyoung looked at her for a second.

“Just relax, okay? You’re safe with me. I won’t let anything bad happen to you. Trust me, okay?” Sooyoung said to Jessica and smiled at her.

Jessica felt something towards the girl. With those words coming out from Sooyoung’s lips, she suddenly felt safe and relax.

Jessica nods her head and taps Sooyoung’s hand on hers and she returned the smile to the girl who is driving.

When Sooyoung felt that Jessica is already relaxed, she noticed that her hand is still on top of Jessica’s. She then removed it.

“I’m sorry. I don’t want you to think I’m taking advantage of you on our first date.” Sooyoung explained.

Jessica knew what Sooyoung means. She shook her hand.

“It’s okay. I don’t think that way.” Jessica replied and smiled.

Sooyoung smiled back and the drive was silent yet very comfortable for the two.

 

After a few minutes of driving

 

“We’re here!” Sooyoung shouted as she parked the car.

Jessica then looked at the place and examined it.

“An amusement park? We’re in an amusement park?” Jessica asked.

“Yes! Aren’t you excited?!” Sooyoung shouted excitedly.

“Well, I think you’re the excited one here Soo.” Jessica smiled at Sooyoung’s childish action.

“Oh. Really? Is it that obvious?” Sooyoung asked while she scratches her head.

“Just a little.” Jessica smiled and pinched Sooyoung’s cheeks.

“I know this is embarrassing but this is my first time going to an amusement park.” Sooyoung said lowly as she’s embarrass to let Jessica know about it.

Sooyoung, being the daughter of Mr. Choi, the no. 1 most influential businessman in Asia and Mrs. Choi, the no. 1 fashion icon in South Korea, isn’t the top to usually go out to crowded places. She didn’t want to catch many attention that’s why she refrains herself from going to those kind of places. She’s a very private person.

“Really?” Jessica asked her. Sooyoung nodded her head.

“Waeyo?” Jessica asked again.

“Because I told myself that the first time I go here, it will be with someone special.” Sooyoung innocently said to Jessica.

“And you’re that someone special.” Sooyoung added and smiled at Jessica.

Jessica blushed at Sooyoung’s sweet remarks and got tongue-tied. Sooyoung just laughed at Jessica’s cuteness.

“Let’s go inside?” Sooyoung asked Jessica. Jessica nodded her head.

Sooyoung then went out of the car and went to the passenger’s side to open the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter