Glance

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Later that day


"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 University Festival!" Suzy, Amber and Krystal said in unison. They shall be the MCs for the event.

The crowd cheered. To officially start the said event, the MCs started introducing themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Suzy-ibnida!" Suzy introduced herself and waved to the people. Being a popular girl, a lot of students cheered for her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Krystal-ibnida!" Krystal said shyly and bowed to the attendees. The crowd went louder.

"Yah, Krystal is such a popular girl, isn't she Jessica?" Yuri said to Jessica.

"Of course she is! The Jungs are always popular, Kwon!" Jessica said proudly and clapped for her sister. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Amber-ibnida!" Amber said loudly and run across the stage with the mic on her, gesturing the students to cheer louder and they did.
The crowd went wild.

"Where's Sooyoung?" Tiffany asked her friends. "She is also one of the MCs, right?" She continued.

"She should be, right Jessica? Krystal said that there will be 4 MCs." Yoona added.

Jessica didn't bother to answer her friends as she, herself, was busy looking for that one special girl in the crowd when suddenly, the cheers from the students
become louder and louder.

"It's Choi Sooyoung!!!" Jessica heard a student squealed. She turn her attention back to the stage and finally saw the girl she has been looking for.

Choi Sooyoung just came out of the backstage and walk elegantly to her Co-MCs while waving to the students.

"You really know how to make an entrance, don't you Giant?" Amber whispered to Sooyoung.

"Like you said Llama, it's in my blood." Sooyoung replied and wink at Amber. Amber just shook and her and laugh.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Sooyoung-ibnida." Sooyoung introduced herself and bowed and gave a sweet smile to everyone. The crowd definitely went wild.

"Kyaaaaah! Saranghae, Choi Sooyoung!", "Omo! It's Choi Sooyoung!", "You're so beautiful, Choi Sooyoung!" These are some of the cheers that can be 
heard from the crowd.

"Omo! Omo! It's Soo!" Taeyeon said while pointing at Sooyoung from the crowd. "Yaaaah! She's really pretty!!" She added, mesmerized. She was elbowed by Tiffany.

"Otteoke! I didn't know Soo's this hot!" Yuri added. She was also elbowed by Yoona. "Yaaah. You're girlfriends are here." Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter