Know

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - -

 

AUTHOR’s POV


Jessica and Tiffany are now together in a bookstore. They been to several bookstores but unluckily, the latest issue of the magazine is out of stock. Same luck with Taeyeon who is looking by herself and also with Yuri and Yoona who are together looking for the magazine.

“Are you sure there’s no more stock? Even a single one??” Jessica asked the staff, getting a bit annoyed because she can’t find a copy of the magazine.

“I’m sorry Miss but they are all sold out. The next bacth would be arriving by tomorrow.” The staff told her politely.

“No no no! I need one today!” She said at the staff. The staff slightly got scared at Jessica.

“Jessie, stop it. We can just go back and buy one tomorrow.” Tiffany said to her friend.

“No Tiff. I need it today. I seriously need it today!!” Jessica said seriously.

“What’s with this issue that you look this desperate?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“Aish. You’ll know it later. And trust me, you will be amused.” Jessica said to her friend.

“It better be Jessica. You’re giving us a hard time looking for this month’s issue.” Tiffany said as she scrolls down her phone and dialed a number.

“I’ll call Taeyeon, you call Yuri and Yoona.” She added. Jessica did what her friend tells her.

But to no luck, Yuri and Yoona still cannot find the magazine Jessica is asking them to look for.

“They still haven’t found it. They said they are all out of stock! Urgh! This is frustrating!” Jessica said as she ruffled her head.

She then heard her friend screamed.

“Kyaaah! Really? You found one? And it’s the last one in there? And what? There’s a student who wouldn’t give the magazine up? Okay okay, sweetie. We’ll go there right away. Love you!” Jessica heard Tiffany said on the phone.

“Who’s that? Is that Taeyeon? Did she find anything?” Jessica asked curiously.

“Yes she did. We better go there now since my Taengoo is struggling to get the magazine away from a student who wants to buy the last copy. It’s in the book store near the cafe. We better go now. I’ve texted Yuri and Yoona to meet us there. Let’s go!” Tiffany said as she pulled her friend out of the bookstore where they are in.

They went inside Jessica’s car and told the driver where they will go.

 

In the bookstore near the café
 

Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona came at the bookstore the same time. They rushed inside with the bookstore.

Inside, they saw Taeyeon fighting off a high school student about the magazine.

“This is mine!” Taeyeon shouted at the student as she tried to pull away the magazine from the student.

“Anio! It’s mine! Give it off!” The student shouted back.

“No! I said this is mine! Let gooooo!” Taeyeon shouted again. The two of them are like kids who are arguing.

“Wow. Hahaha! This is quite a scene.” Yuri said. Enjoying how childish Taeyeon acts.

Jessica and her friends then walk towards the two who are busy arguing over a magazine.

“Tae.” Jessica said as they reached Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then saw them. She then let go of the magazine.

“Oh my gosh! It’s good you’re here already! My energy is drained because of this kid! She just won’t give it off!” Taeyeon explained as she wiped off some sweat on her forehead.

“It’s because it’s mine! This magazine is not just an ordinary one. Choi Sooyoung-ssi is the cover!” The student said to them. It’s clear that she is a fan of C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter