Longing

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV

 

Sooyoung gave a small smile at the people who were mesmerized by her beauty. She also waved a little at them while standing outside her car. 

She felt a little shy because a lot of students from different schools and universities are present. But Sooyoung's charm is definitely addictive.

Sooyoung was able to maintain her serious image as she walked pass the students whose gazes are following her.

"Kyaaaaaaah! Why is Choi Sooyoung so charming?!" she heard a girl squeal.

"Choi Sooyoung, please marry me! I will love you forever!" she heard another student scream.

Sooyoung just smiled with all these statements. She finds them cute but quite uncomfortable to be honest.

Suddenly, while Sooyoung was walking to the place where the council members are, she was greeted by someone.

"Soo!" Suzy called her name and hugged her. Sooyoung smiled and hugged her back.

"Hey there. Miss me already?" Sooyoung teased which resulted to Suzy elbowing her.

"Heh. You wish, Soo. You wish. Jiyeon asked me to give you a hug and that she's wishing you good luck as an organizer. I'm just being a good girlfriend, you know." Suzy answered while stucking her tongue out.

"Arasso. Arasso." Sooyung said while and messed Suzy's hair.

Suzy just pouted in return while she tries to fix her hair. Sooyoung finds her adorable and pinches her cheeks.

"Kyeopta." Sooyoung complimented and Suzy just smiled. They both walked back to where the council members are.

Little did Sooyoung know that someone is watching her from afar. Someone is jealous and upset with what she just saw.

And yes. You guessed it right. It is absolutely Jessica Jung.

 

Meanwhile

The exchange of gestures between Sooyoung and Suzy was not left unnoticed by some of the students present on that day.

"Is she dating Choi Sooyoung?" Jessica heard a student whispered to her friend.

"Isn't that girl Suzy Bae?" another student said with admiration.

""Yeah. I heard she's the 2nd most popular here next to Sooyoung and the Vice President of the student council. She's also very rich and smart!" a student replied

"Omo! Popular rich girls really date each other, don't they?! I envy her! She's with Choi Sooyoung!" another student squealed.

"I know right! Lucky girl!" another girl said as she walked pass where Jessica and her friends are.

"Jessi, are you okay?" Tiffany checked on her friend after hearing the conversation between a group of students.

"I don't know, Tiff. I'm scared of what I am feeling. I am also scared to think that I am too late to fix this." Jessica said with a sad voice.

"Don't listen to these rumours, okay? We know the Soo who loves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter