Beats

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- - - 

 

Author’s POV

 

“Unnie! Come on! Can you be any slower?!” Krystal shouted at her sister who is still inside her room.

“If you don’t go out any minute now, I’ll be late!” She shouted again.

“Calm down, Soojung! I’ll be out in a minute!” Jessica shouted back.

“Aish.” Krystal hissed as she sits down the couch. She’s been waiting for her sister for half an hour already.

She then heard her phone rings so she picks it up and answered it.

“Hello?” she answered.

“OMG Krys! What will you wear later? I’m so excited for the party!!” Luna, her friend asked her happily.

“Woah Woah. Wait. What are you talking about? What party?” Krystal asked, confused.

“Didn’t you get the invitation? It’s Choi Sooyoung’s Birthday Party tonight!!!” Luna answered excitedly.

“What?! Wait. I’ll check my email.” Krystal said to her friend then checks her email.

She then saw the invitation for Choi Sooyoung’s Birthday Party. It was sent by Choi Sooyoung’s best friend, Amber Liu.

Choi Sooyoung is the most famous student in Soshi High. She is currently a senior student there together with Suzy Bae (the 2nd most popular student), Amber Liu (3rd most popular student) and Krystal Jung (4th most popular student). These 4 are the well known students in Soshi High. Soshi High is well known for being an elite school. Students must have an above average IQ in order to enter the school. All the students there came from well-known families. And Choi Sooyoung is the richest among them. But that is not the reason why she is famous in that school. Choi Sooyoung is the Student Council president and is also the number 1 student of the school. She’s smart, beautiful and kind and she’s a very private person. That’s why everybody loves her and crushes on her which includes Krystal Jung. But the only person who knows the real Choi Sooyoung is her best friend, Amber Liu. And every year, Amber organizes an exclusive birthday party for her best friend and it is the most awaited party of the year for Soshi High. She’s in charge of everything which includes the invitation Krystal is reading right now. 

“Oh my god! It’s Choi Sooyoung’s Birthday!” Krystal squealed.

“Whose birthday is it?” Jessica asked as she heads down, looking at her sister.

“Oh my god! You’re done!” Krystal hissed when she finally saw her sister.

“Let’s go. The driver’s waiting for us!” she added as she pulled her sister towards the door where their driver is waiting.

“I’ll talk to you later at school, Luna. Bye.” Krystal said to Luna through the phone.

“Bye Mom! Bye Dad!” The Jung sisters bid their farewell to their parents and went off to school.

 

Inside the car

“Why do you take so much time preparing?! I’ll be late because of you!” Krystal hissed at her sister once they were inside the car.

“Soojung, your sister is one of the most popular students in SM University so it’s a must for me to look good.” Jessica said as she fixed her hair.

Jessica Jung is a 2nd year college student in SM University. She’s taking up fashion designing. She always wanted to be a model and with her looks, it’s not far from reach. Jessica belongs to the popular group in their University. She’s the Queen Bee of her department and is being fantasize both by men and women. She’s best friends with Tiffany Hwang and her girlfriend Kim Taeyeon, and also with Kwon Yuri and her girlfriend Im Yoona.

“Yeah right. Besides from looking good, you should try to look smart too.” Krystal said.

“YAH! Are you saying I’m dumb?!” Jessica retorted.

“No. I’m saying you’re stupid, unnie.” Krystal answered.

Jessica then glared at her sister and Krystal felt it.

“Okay! Okay! I’m sorry unnie!” Krystal surrendered.

Jessica then smiled at her sister and said,”Forgiven.”

“What time will you go home?” Jessica then asked.

“I might go home right after my class. I need to change my clothes for the party.” Krystal answered.

“Whose party?” Jessica asked.

“Choi Sooyoung’s party.” Krystal simply answered.

“Choi Sooyoung? The girl you’re crushing/fangirling on? The Miss Oh So Perfect student?” Jessica said. She hasn’t seen Sooyoung yet but her sister sometimes tells her story about the girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter