Chap 2

Broken and Mended

 

Aroma of the fragrant curry was spreading around the apartment like a wild fire.

“Smells really good, Amber!.... Wow I didn’t know I am this hungry” Nicole was trying to suppress the loud noise produced by her stomach as she continued to check her email.

Just when Nicole was about to get up of the chair and surrendered herself to the heavenly curry in the kitchen, something caught her eye.

Lying in the corner beside her bed was a silver box. She still remembered that she bought that during last christmas in an impulse cos the store was having 40% discount!! What a bargain! But then when she got home and serious thought about it, she realized that there was no one to show it off to.

“Alright! Time to put it to good use and spice things up a little on top of my plan tonight.. hehe Amber you are so dead” Nicole giggled evilly as she opened up the box to make sure whatever was inside was still in tip-top condition.

Satisfied with how it still looked, Nicole put back the cover and proceeds to the kitchen where Amber was preparing dinner.

Staring at the way Amber cooked always brought a dreamy look to Nicole because that was when Amber won’t notice the longing in Nicole’s eyes.

As if they were a pair of xray eyes (which Nicole gladly hoped so :p), she scanned Amber up and down slowly, and liked what she saw so far. Amber had put on Nicole’s cute pink apron on top of her black sleeve-less top and a pair of killer tight leather pants which compliment her perfectly. No wonder Nicole was dreamy, who wouldn’t??

Nicole quickly wiped away her drool when she realized she was opening a little too big and her saliva was escaping fast. The last thing she wanted was for Amber to see behaving like an old ert staring at some girls’ and imagining god-knows-what erted stuff.

“Those leather pants…. Damn… they looked so hot on her... if only I can just touch and feel and take them off and… CRAPPP!! Stop that Nicole Jung!! Get a hold on yourself! They are just two pieces of fats! Don’t let the erted side take over your cool side.. else I won’t be able to execute my plan tonight! Right… need to distract myself from her .. fast..” muttered Nicole while she reluctantly unglued her eyes from Amber’s to a fashion magazine which she bought few days ago.

“Dinner’s ready!” Amber shouted as she laid out the plates and utensils.

Dinner was quick as both were pretty starved and exhausted from all the happenings earlier.

“Am, I’ll go get something from my room, in the meantime I bought some new magazines which might be of interest to you, be right back!” with that, Nicole skipped all the way into her room and shut the door.

“Hmmm.. nice.. maybe I’ll check this one out… woah this looks damn awesome as well.. okay perhaps I can borrow this mag from Nic..” Flipping through the motorbike magazine, Amber was making mental notes on which bikes were of interest to her. Since she already got two convertibles, might as well add on a nice bike to her collection.

All of a sudden, slow music started to play on Nicole’s Hi-Fi set. “What the…” Amber stood up to check out the Hi-Fi and hitting it to see if it worked.

“Hey Nic.. I think your Hi-Fi just went…… oh my go..god….” Amber was turning around trying to tell Nicole about her Hi-Fi when what she saw make her eyes open go wide, as wide as possible and she was shocked, big time!

Standing on the doorway was Nicole, dressing in a very seductive black silk night dress which barely reached her upper thigh. To top it off, she wore a black garter belt which was attached to her underwear and sheer black stockings which ended 3 inches right on top of her knees.

Slowly and seductively, Nicole danced with the music. Inching closer and closer to where Amber was standing. And all Amber could do was to stand there like a stone statue staring at Nicole sudden transformation.

“Ni..Nic… are you alright? Did you accidentally hit a tree or lamppost while I was piggybacking you?”

“Shhh…” Standing right in front of Amber, Nicole was really heating things up. She was practically rubbing her body against Amber’s (who still stood there like a statue, not knowing how to react to this).

Gently, she pushed Amber into the couch. Then she straddled Amber’s legs while she still continued to move her body with the music.

By now, all Amber could do was to stare at Nicole and her body with a slightly opened mouth. Once in a while, she’ll mutter things like “wow..”, “damn…”, “…” and “omg..” Nothing sensible at the moment.

“Do you like what you see, Am? Do you want to see more? ” Nicole teased while her hands caressed Amber’s flat stomach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the subscription and comments, my readers :D. I would love more comments though hahaha.

Here's chap 2. Do you all like it? (I'm trying to write a hot scene here.. not sure if i succeed or fail lol)

Anyway I'm sure Amber didnt see that coming *wink*

What has Nicole got more under her sleeves???? ;)

Well....... Stay tune to Chap 3~~~~ **P.S: I need more comments to help me write faster, haha**