Chap 30

Broken and Mended

----Amber’s POV----

“Alright… here it goes!” I mumbled as I prepared myself mentally to meet my team. As I reached and turned the knob, what greeted me next completely threw me off my feet.

“Nicole?” I choked out, eyes wide at the girl standing right in front of me.

“Surprise, Amber!!!” Nicole smiled as she pecked me on the lips and hugged me tightly.

“What?... Why?...” I stammered as my poor brain is still trying to process what the hell is going on here.

Breaking the embrace, Nicole turned to me, “I woke up this morning and told Dr Han not to call you. Wanted to give you a surprise. And it seems to be working as I expected! Hmmm…. Are you okay, Amber? You look pale, is this too much of a surprise? Aish… I should have called you earlier instead of popping up like that…” Nicole looked at me worriedly, her hands cupping my face as she started to blame herself.

“No no no… I am fine. I mean I am glad you are alright else I won’t let Kim Shin Mo off that easily.”

Nicole crossed her arms and looked at me with her eyebrow raised. I looked at her puzzled.

“Are you just going to let me stand here all night and not let me in?” Nicole pouted.

As I moved myself dumbly out of the way, Nicole walked in and stopped.

I froze in my track as I began to feel an unknown dark energy forming behind my back.

“… Nicole… Krystal…” I began to feel blood draining out of my already pale face.

My face got paler (if it’s any possible) when I heard Nicole said flatly, “Who is she?”

“O.M.G” I squealed to myself as I took a very deep breath and turned slowly to face the 2 girls in my house.

---- TaeSooYulSic POV----

“Soo! Come on already. We are late to Amber’s house!” Yuri breathed out impatiently as the three of them stood at the door, waiting for Sooyoung to grab the last bag of chips from the cupboard.

“Yah yah! What’s with the complaining??? Who goes to someone house empty handed huh??” Sooyoung retorted as she stuffed the chips carelessly into the already very-crowded-with-food tote bag.

“Pffff” Yuri rolled her eyes as she closed the door.

As the four walked over to a black SUV, Jessica broke the silence, “Are we really sure about the decision?”

Taeyeon walked over to the driver’s seat, and climbed in, “Yes, Sica. The decision is final. We did a vote earlier. And it’s the right and best decision for the team.”

With that, everyone fell silent as Taeyeon started the SUV and began driving to Amber’s house.

--30 mins later, TaeSooYulSic POV--

“Alright! Let’s get down to business!” Sooyoung exclaimed as she grabbed her tote bag of chips and walked sternly towards Amber’s house.

“Pfffff” Yuri rolled her eyes at Sooyoung again as she followed behind with Jessica linking her arm.

“Ouch!” Yuri rubbed her face as she bumped into Sooyoung who stopped suddenly.

“What the hell… Sooyo-“ Yuri stopped as she saw Sooyoung crouched low, her tote bag lying on the pavement, her left hand stretched out to a “STOP” sign, her right hand reached for her gun which was strapped on her back.

The three of them behind saw Sooyoung’s action and immediately tensed up and everyone reached for their guns.

They noticed Amber’s door was wide open. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, they saw Amber running to and fro, her face was very pale. She disappeared into the house and then a scream was heard.

“Soo, Sica, take the sides. Yuri and I will take the front. Proceed with caution.” Taeyeon whispered.

Without a second word, Sooyoung and Jessica immediately ran towards the house, each taking the left and right. Taeyeon and Yuri charged forward.

Taeyeon nodded her head and the four of them stormed into the house.

“Nobody moves!!!” Taeyeon shouted as she aimed her gun in front of her.

“What the…“ Sooyoung was dumbfounded as the four of them saw the sight in front of them.

Amber was lying on the floor, her face pale like a sheet of paper. Her hair and clothes were in a mess. Nicole was pulling onto Amber’s legs while another pretty girl was pulling onto Amber’s hands. Both girls were looking at each other with hate and both were trying very hard to pull Amber to their side.

“Are you thinking what I am thinking?” Yuri asked them with slightly opened, obviously very stunned with what she saw.

“Hey look! Amber is saying something! Help… me… please…”Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly.

“What is going on here????” Taeyeon looked with disbelief as she rubbed her face. Sighing, she asked Jessica to close the door, “This is going to be a long night, girls… a long night.”

All four of them sighed loudly as they walked towards the “crime scene” in front.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry everyone! Things happened and i couldnt continue my story back then. Took me 3 years to sort things out. And finally i am back here again.

Please bear with me and to my subscribers: thank you for not abandoning me and the story :')

I'll try to update as often as I can!