chap 24

Broken and Mended

 

“Welcome to Sushi Sakura.” A lady wearing kimono bowed politely with a smile at a group of noisy girls.

“I hope you guys are okay with Japanese food. It got a rating of five stars at SEOUL magazine! I can’t wait to try it.” Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly as she and Yoona followed the waitress closely into the restaurant to their table while the rest walked slower, admiring the beautiful decorations around.

“Can I just go home??? I’ll still pay for everything.” Taeyeon whined quietly as she nudged Yuri, dragging each step she took.

“No! You’re the team leader, it’s important for you to be present. Team bonding, Tae.” Yuri reasoned with Taeyeon.

Jessica and Amber quickly grabbed onto each of Taeyeon’s arms, in case she made a run for it.

“Fine!” Taeyeon grumbled and they all made their way to their table without any drama.

“We have a special promotion this week. It’s called the couple meal. For every couple meal purchased, we’ll give a lucky card and fabulous prizes can be won. Please take a look at the 2nd menu for it.” The waitress gave a small bow and went off to get busy.  

“Sounds fun! Let’s order the couple meal?” Sooyoung asked Yoona. Yoona nodded enthusiastically and they both flipped through the 2nd menu, deciding what to order.

“Yul, I want couple meal too.” Jessica shook Yuri’s arms cutely as she showed her aegyo which Yuri couldn’t resist and the pair busied themselves with the menu.

“I want a couple meal too.” Tiffany said cutely as she turned her head at Taeyeon who was sitting beside her looking through the menus.

“You can have a couple meal with Amber.” Taeyeon immediately pointed her finger at the blonde sitting on the other side of Tiffany.

“I think I’ll order the normal meal. Nothing catches my eye on the 2nd menu.” Amber said as she put down the 2nd menu and began to flip through the 1st menu.

Taeyeon glared at Amber but failed as the latter was too focus on the 1st menu.

“Amber is not interested, so that left you, Taetae.” Tiffany returned her attention to Taeyeon.

“Stop calling me Taetae, and who says I’m interested in couple meal?” Taeyeon gave an uninterested look at Tiffany and proceed to flip the 1st menu.

“Please Taengoo. I want couple meal~~~” Tiffany poked her finger playfully at Taeyeon’s arm.

“Taengoo???” Taeyeon gave Tiffany a ‘question mark’ look and just then Tiffany flashed her the eye-smile. Taeyeon literally just melted on the spot.

“Couple meal, Taengoo???” Tiffany pouted cutely at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just nodded her head in defeat as she was way too gone to speak.

“Yay!! Is couple meal #8, okay?” Tiffany smiled happily while Taeyeon just gave a weak thumb up gesture.

The group ordered their respective orders and ate happily when their food arrived.

“Omo~ Maa!” Taeyeon’e eyes sparkled as she put the first mouthful of her food into .

The rest just giggled at Taeyeon’s dorky expression and they too started stuffing the food into their mouth.

“These are the lucky cards for the couple meals. Good luck.” The waitress smiled as she placed a card each, in front of Sooyoung and Yoona, Yuri and Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Let’s go first!” Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly as she took out a coin and began to scratch the card. Everyone gathered around Sooyoung and Yoona as they stared at the half-scratched card, full of curiosity.

Prize: A 400,000Won Sushi Sakura cash card
Instructions: Couple is to dance along BEG’s Abracadabra song for a minute. To win, couple must gain the cheers and clapping from other customers after dancing.

Everyone went OHHHH after they saw what was written on the card.

“I don’t think I can do this.. I don’t dance..” Yoona replied shyly after reading what was on the card.

“Come on, Yoong. 400,000Won of food are at stake here. Just follow my lead, alright?” Sooyoung grabbed Yoona’s hands and gave her puppy eyes look.

“Hmm okay but-“ Before Yoona could finish, Sooyoung dragged her out of the seat towards a waitress and was showing her the lucky card.

The waitress led the two to a small stage right in the middle of the restaurant.

“Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please? We have a brave couple here trying to complete the lucky card challenge. Please give them a round of applause!” The waitress clapped along as she gestured Sooyoung and Yoona to step onto the stage.

“Go Yoona! Go Sooyoung!” Tiffany screamed supportively in English as she waved crazily at them.

“1, 2, 3, FIGHTING!!!” Amber, Yuri and Jessica screamed at the pair while doing the fist pump in air gesture.

Sooyoung who heard the cheering from her friends, waved back and winked at them confidently while Yoona who was turning paler by the minute just gave a weak, nervous wave back.

“Omo.. this is so fun!” Taeyeon squeaked in excitement as she took out her phone and began filming the pair.

“This is a great idea, Taengoo.” Tiffany praised Taeyeon as she stood by her side, watching Taeyeon doing the filming. Taeyeon gave Tiffany a ‘I know’ smirk before returning her attention to the small screen in front of her.

 Everyone went silence and their eyes affixed at the pair on stage when the Abracadabra music came on.

Ireoda michyeo naega yeoriyeori chakhadeon
Geureon naega neottaemune dora naega dokhan naro byeonhae naega……..”

Sooyoung immediately swayed her hips ily side to side, following the catchy rhythms of the music. Yoona who was standing slightly beside Sooyoung, tried to copy her dance move when she saw that.

“That’s it, Yoong. You’re doing great! Move your hips from side to side.” Sooyoung whispered loudly over the music when her eyes caught Yoona moving her hips stiffly along with the music.

Yoona couldn’t help but smile at Sooyoung’s encouragement and her confidence level increased.

Yoona managed to ignore the stares from people and just enjoyed having fun with Sooyoung as they started to dance with each other instead of individually.

“OMG! Look at Sooyoung! No wonder there were always loud music coming from her room at night!” Jessica shrieked in laughter and slapped Yuri’s arm excitedly whenever Sooyoung did something funny or ily.

On the other side, Taeyeon was trying so hard to contain her laughter and keep her hands steady with the filming. But unfortunately, it failed as Taeyeon burst out in a fit of ahjumma laughters and snorts and the phone was shaking horribly in her hands.

Tiffany who saw it, giggled along and placed her hands on top of Taeyeon’s to help stabilise the phone.

Taeyeon stopped laughing immediately when she felt a warm pair of hands covering her own.

Taeyeon turned to face the owner of the hands. Her heart began to pound wildly in her chest like nobody’s business when she realised Tiffany’s face was only inches away from hers. Tiffany had her eyes fixed on Sooyoung and Yoona so she didn’t realise the sudden staring.

Taeyeon’s eyes immediately darted from Tiffany’s eyes to her nose to her plump pink lips which was glittering invitingly under the light. By then, Taeyeon’s heart was pounding more furiously than before and she began to take quick short breath.

“Stop staring already!!” Taeyeon’s mind was screaming at her but her eyes couldn’t take no for an answer and continued to roam further south.

Taeyeon’s eyes gave a quick scan at Tiffany’s flawless-looking neck before her eyes widened at the final destination – Tiffany’s cleavage. (A/N: Taeyeon is on byuntae mode~)

Tiffany was wearing a sleeveless white singlet with a dark brown leather jacket. Because she was cheering enthusiastically earlier, her singlet shifted in front, revealing a bit of cleavage.

Taeyeon continued to take in quick short breath as her eyes were glued to the magnificent view in front of her.

“Omo… maa….” Taeyeon whispered out loud and bit her own lips as her eyes continued to stare dreamily at Tiffany’s chest.

“Maa??” Tiffany who heard Taeyeon, returned her attention to the shorter girl beside her.

Taeyeon shifted her eyes from Tiffany’s chest to her phone in lightening speed.

“Duh… I was thinking about.. the chicken dish earlier..” Taeyeon fumbled with her words and quickly went back to their table to join Amber and YulSic couple, incase Tiffany asked further.

“That was close.. almost get caught… ” Taeyeon placed a hand on her chest sneakily as she heaved out in relief.

“Is this what you get from being lonely for too long?” Taeyeon questioned herself while sitting down.

Just then, the music stopped, and loud cheering, whistling and applause filled the restaurant.

“Well done, ladies. Here’s the prize as promised. Everyone, gave them another round of applause, please!” the waitress exclaimed into her mic, and the crowd went wild another time as Sooyoung and Yoona made their way back to the table.

“That was jjang!!” Amber grinned at the pair while the rest nodded their heads.

“Who’s next?” Sooyoung said excitedly.

“Me and Yuri doesn’t like the attention. So we are opting out.” Jessica replied.

“Let’s see what we got.” Tiffany took out her card and being to scratch it.

Prize: Limited edition pink Hello Kitty table lamp
Instructions: Couple have to re-enact out the famous “I’m flying” scene from the movie, Titanic. The script will be given to you by the staff.

“WHAT THE IS THIS??? TI-TITANIC??!!” Taeyeon screamed out in horror when she saw the card.

“Hahahahaha! OMG! I’m so glad we didn’t get this!” Sooyoung laughed crazily with Yoona as she wiped the tears around her eyes. The rest joined Sooyoung laughing when they saw what was written on the card.

“I’m not doing this! Ask Amber.” Taeyeon backed away from Tiffany and pointed to the blonde sitting beside her.

Amber choked on her drink and was coughing uncontrollably as she quickly shook her head and hid behind Sooyoung while Yoona patted Amber’s back.

“I don’t think Amber can do this. Look, she’s coughing like crazy now.” Tiffany pouted and pointed at the still coughing Amber whose face had turned red from the choking and coughing.

“I said no means no!” Taeyeon crossed her arms and tapped her feet in frustration.

“Come on, Taengoo. I really want this PINK table lamp...” Tiffany pouted as she shook her body cutely at Taeyeon.

“Not gonna work.” Taeyeon closed her eyes and shook her finger at Tiffany.

“Tae~Tae~” Tiffany said with as much aegyo as she could mustered into Taeyeon’s ear, determination were burning in Tiffany’s eyes as she wanted the table lamp badly.

Shivers and goosebumps started appearing on the rest of the gang when they heard Tiffany’s aegyo. Sooyoung and Yoona gave each other a hug while shivering from the impact. Yuri and Jessica rubbed each other to get rid of the goosebumps while Amber coughed even harder after hearing it.

As for Taeyeon, she literally just evaporated from the restaurant.

“Ladies and gentlemen, let’s give a round of applause to another brave couple here!!” The waitress shouted excitedly into her mic as she ushered the pair to the stage.

“Anyone.. please... help me out of this...” Taeyeon was screaming wildly inside her head as she and Tiffany stood on the mini stage.

“Wooooooo~ Go Tae!!!!!!!!” Sooyoung’s voice boomed loudly from their table.

“This is not helping, Soo.....” Taeyeon gave herself a face-palm as she sighed deeply.

“Here’s your script. You have two minutes to memorise. Good luck!” The waitress handed the pair two pieces of paper before leaving the stage.

“Let’s rock the stage, Taengoo!!” Tiffany beamed excitedly at Taeyeon before focusing on the paper in her hands.

“Neh.........” Taeyeon gave a defeated reply and reluctantly looked at the paper.

“Tae?” Tiffany suddenly nudged Taeyeon on the arm.

“Yes??” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany hopefully, thinking that she had changed her mind last minute.

“I’ll be Jack, you’ll be Rose, okay?” Tiffany gave Taeyeon another smile before returning her attention back to the paper.

“Uh.....Kay....” Taeyeon replied weakly as her smile vanished and was replaced by a grim look.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I present you, Sushi Sakura’s Titanic scene!” The waitress screamed wildly into the mic before jumping off the stage.

Tiffany stood at the front of the stage while Taeyeon was standing behind and was walking slowly towards Tiffany. Suddenly, the ‘My heart will go on’ song played softly in the background, all eyes in the restaurant were fixed on the stage once again.

“Damn... I have never been so nervous like this before.. not even on my missions..” Taeyeon thought bitterly as she walked stiffly towards the gorgeous brunette back-standing in front of her.

Taeyeon’s heart was beating crazily in her chest and her face turned pale as she stopped in her track, ready to speak her line.

“He-Hello Jack. I changed my mind... Th-they said you might be out here...” Taeyeon mumbled her line as she looked at the floor. The crowd were whispering in disapproval and a few boos were heard from the crowd. When Taeyeon heard it, she lowered her head more to hide from embarrassment.

Tiffany saw what happened and frowned at the crowd for booing at Taeyeon. The thought of winning the table lamp disappeared, and Tiffany now just wanted the crowd to cheer for Taeyeon. Instead of hiding in embarrassment, Tiffany wanted Taeyeon to be able to enjoy herself and smiled confidently to the crowd.

Tiffany walked closer to Taeyeon and held out her hand.

“Shhh.. Give me your hand.” Tiffany spoke out loud but gently at the same time and the crowd immediately went silent.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany meekly before putting her hands to Tiffany’s.

“Now close your eyes, and step up on the railing and hold on to it.” Tiffany’s husky voice filled the restaurant as she gently led Taeyeon in front of her.

“Keep your eyes closed, don’t peek, timid Taetae.” Tiffany winked at the crowd as she whispered the last 2 words into Taeyeon’s ear as the shorter girl closed her eyes.

“I’m not!” Taeyeon shouted while pouted cutely at Tiffany when she heard ‘timid Taetae’. Taeyeon gasped silently while she realised she had just shouted out her next line. Tiffany smiled sweetly at Taeyeon when she saw her reaction.

“Step up on the railing. Hold on and keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me?” Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist as she looked affectionately into Taeyeon’s eyes. Her eyes fixed onto Taeyeon’s like an eagle fixed onto its prey but filled with gentleness.

“This is not happening! I can literally feel her s pressing against my back.. Why does it feel so nice??” Taeyeon thought and swallowed hard when she felt Tiffany’s warm body pressed against her own warm petite body. For a moment, Taeyeon forgot that she had to breathe when she saw Tiffany staring at her with such intensity. No one has ever looked at her like that, not even Sulli.

*DumDumDumDum* Taeyeon’s heartbeat started to pick up speed as she lost herself into Tiffany’s memorising and sparkling eyes.

“I trust you..” Taeyeon replied back, her eyes still locked onto Tiffany’s. The pair just stared at each other, lost in their own world, forgetting that they were still in front of the crowd.

“We should book them a room later to have mind-blowing . Just look at how intense they were staring into each other. That’s way beyond acting.” Sooyoung chuckled softly and Yoona giggled along before nudging into Sooyoung’s chest accidentally.

“Woot~ Looks who’s eager here. Didn’t know you’re a byuntae too.” Sooyoung joked and Yoona punched Sooyoung’s arms hard in embarrassment.

“Yul.. we should play Titanic later in our room too, hehe. I want you to look at me like that.” Jessica whispered into Yuri’s ear as her hands sneaked into Yuri’s shirt and rested on her abs.

Yuri turned around and gave Jessica a weak smile before nodding her head forcefully. She wouldn’t want to make her princess angry again after the toe jabbing incident.

Tiffany reluctantly shifted her glance from Taeyeon as she slowly shifted her hands up from Taeyeon’s waist and opened her arms.

“All right.. open your eyes.” Tiffany whispered loud with her husky voice again as her eyes returned back to Taeyeon’s, her arms once again wrapped tightly around Taeyeon’s waist.

Taeyeon had to force her eyes away from the brunette as she shut her eyes and faced in front.

“I’m flying, Jack!” Taeyeon re-opened her eyes and looked back at Tiffany smiling.

“Come, Josephine, in my flying machine, going up, she goes up, up she goes...” Tiffany said and buried her face into Taeyeon’s hair lovingly, breathing out hot breaths onto Taeyeon’s scalp in the process.

Taeyeon shivered at the sudden action and her hands automatically grabbed onto Tiffany’s hands which were resting on her waist.

 By this time, Taeyeon’s heartbeat was beating at an impossible rate and she was breathing quickly. She had warm tingling feelings all over her body especially one particular part down south.

Then suddenly, someone from the crowd began to shout “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” Soon the whole crowd began to follow suit and chanted loudly.

Taeyeon’s eyes popped open in shocked when she heard that.

“Ki-KISS???!!!” Taeyeon gasped as alarm bells were ringing loudly and frantically in her mind.

“Amber! Quickly film it down! OMG, this is so much better than all the idol dramas showing on TV.” Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly as Amber took out her phone and began to capture everything.

Not wanting to disappoint the crowd and the urge of winning the table lamp came back even stronger than before, Tiffany turned to face Taeyeon with a smirk. 

“Tiffany? Wait! You’re not going to do it, are you?” Taeyeon waved her hands in panic as she slowly back away from the brunette.

Without warning, Tiffany grabbed hold of Taeyeon’s hand and pulled her hard towards herself. Taeyeon who was too shocked to resist, literally flew into Tiffany’s arms.

Tiffany had one hand around Taeyeon’s waist while the other resting behind Taeyeon’s head. Trapping the shorter girl, not that Taeyeon had the will to escape anyway.

Once again, Tiffany stared intensely into Taeyeon’s eyes with slightly parted lips.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany’s eyes then to Tiffany’s pink lips and back to the memorising eyes.

“Trust me, Taetae.” Tiffany whispered huskily, still looking at Taeyeon affectionately as her face inched closer to Taeyeon’s.

Taeyeon bit her lips when she saw Tiffany coming closer. She immediately shut her eyes tight and held her breath in anticipation.

“This is it...” Taeyeon thought and she waited for Tiffany’s lips to touch her.

Taeyeon then felt something warm and wet touched her nose for a few seconds before breaking the contact.

“Eh??? She kissed my nose???” Taeyeon thought with a hint of disappointment as the crowd went wild with screams and cheers. Because of the angle, the crowd thought Tiffany and Taeyeon actually kissed.

“SCORE!!!!” Sooyoung shouted along as she held her fist up into the air.

“Why the hell am I feeling disappointment??” Taeyeon touched her nose and looked at Tiffany who was busy waving at the wild crowd. But nevertheless, Taeyeon still turned red because of the closeness with each other.

“That was the most amazing performance I ever seen! Even better than the original scene!” The waitress returned back to the stage and the crowd cheered loudly again, agreeing with the waitress.

Taeyeon quickly snapped out of the dazed as she composed herself with a straight face.

“As promise, here’s your prize. Let’s give another round of applause for the couple!” The waitress passed a pink bag to Tiffany before jumping off the stage.

“Thank you, Taetae!” Tiffany beamed happily with her eye-smile as she hugged Taeyeon tightly.

“Uuh...” Taeyeon felt weak in her knees again and almost evaporated from the restaurant for the second time.

“I just want to go home. I’m totally exhausted from head to toes...” Taeyeon replied weakly as they made their way back to their table.

-------------------------------------

Newbie celebration chap done :)

woah pretty long update there, haha. *pat myself on the head*

I wanted to make this chap abit more fun, what do you all think?

Anyways, stay tune to chap 25~! Thanks for reading and the comments ;)