Chap 3

Broken and Mended

 

“Uhuh…..” Amber could nod her head up and down without leaving her sight on Nicole. Poor girl, we can’t blame her right, if there’s a smoking hot almost girl sitting on top of you like that, I’m sure most of us will be in Amber’s position.

With that, Nicole began to slowly lift the helm of the dress up. As if following the rhythm of the music, inches by inches of bare flesh was being exposed to the hungry and staring eyes of Amber. Her hands automatically went to grab and caress Nicole’s . (I think Amber really like Nic’s lol, what do you think?)

Finally, reaching the peak, the night dress was being thrown aside, Nicole was now clad in her bra and underwear (with the garter belt) sitting on top of Amber.

Amber swallowed hard when she saw Nicole grabbed her hands and placed them on her collar bone area. Slowly, but definitely moving, her hands were being pushed downwards.

Amber’s eyes went even wider when her hands were being pushed to Nicole’s chest. “This…. This isn’t happening right? Am I dreaming?” gasped Amber as she felt the softness and smoothness of Nicole’s s (even though they were partially covered in bra).

“No Am, you’re not dreaming. It’s real. You can feel them if you still think you’re dreaming.” Nicole whispered and she was placing Amber’s hands firmly on her chest. Amber shivered when she felt Nicole’s hot breath upon her right ear.

Amber automatically her lips when her eyes were locked onto Nic’s cleavage and her hands. Giving it a gentle squeeze, Amber now confirmed that she was indeed not dreaming. It was real.

Satisfied with Amber’s response, Nicole proceeds to lead Amber’s hands further down to her well-toned stomach.

All this while, Nicole was silently observing Amber’s facial expression.  To determine whether there was any slight indication that Amber disliked what was happening. And well, the conclusion was… she didn’t see any of that. And she doesn’t need an expert to tell her that Amber was actually enjoying every moment of this.  From all the grabbing, insensible vocal expressions and the head nodding part, it was obvious that Amber liked it. Hell, she even squeezed her s just a minute ago.

At last, Amber’s hands reached the waistband of Nicole’s underwear. And by now, Amber was feeling so like nothing before. She enjoyed what was happening so far and can’t wait to see what will happen next.

“Alright. That’s all for today. It’s getting late. Time for you to head home.” Nicole said calmly and trying to suppress a grin as she got up from Amber and gathered her night dress.

“Uhuh…. WHAT??!! Wait!! Are you kidding me?!” Amber jumped up from the couch looking so shocked as if she saw Nicole fully .

“Come on now. Be a good kid. Take your things and head back home. Tomorrow we still have a meeting at 9am sharp. The chief hates people who are not punctual.” Nicole was practically pushing Amber to the door.

“I’ll see you tomorrow alright. Goodnight and sleep well.” Nicole gave Amber a chaste goodnight kiss on the cheek before closing the door.

“Wait Nic…. How could I sleep well after what… happened….” Amber trailed off as the door was shut. Creating a barrier between Nicole and herself.

------------------------------------------

Hello my readers :D

wow thanks for the motivating comments!! Appreciate it ^.^

woohoo~ 20 subscribers!!!! Thank you!!!

 

Haha Nicole is so wicked to tease Amber like that :p

I hope you all like this chap as well ;) **sorry that it's abit short. I promise the next chap will be longer.**

Stay tune to Chap 4~~ And please comment about this chapter :))))))