chap 21

Broken and Mended

 

---- Inton, B3----

“Oh.. I just received a text from Taeyeon.” Yuri said as she clicked open the message on her phone.

They have all finished with lunch and were hanging around Yuri’s desk. Of course, lunch wasn’t smooth sailing as Jessica was still mad with Yuri. Lucky for Yuri, Amber sneaked away from the gang and helped her buddy up to the cafeteria. Both Jessica and Yuri sat at opposite ends as Sooyoung didn’t want a murder to happen during her LUNCH time.

“What is it about?” Sooyoung asked casually as she placed her legs on the desk.

“Well.. Taeyeon had made some adjustments to our team so that Yoona and Tiffany can adapt better.” Yuri explained as she continued to scroll though the text.

“What??? Who??? When???” Jessica suddenly spoke in her high pitch voice and tried to snatch Yuri’s phone away to have a better look.

Everyone was startled and stared at Jessica amusingly as she was practically ignoring Yuri’s existence until now.

 “Calm down, Sica.. I’m still going scrolling the message.” Yuri tried to block Jessica with her body while struggling to look at the remaining message.

“Aigoo… just let Yuri finished the damn message!” Sooyoung said in frustration as she got up her seat and try to pry Jessica off Yuri back. “Amber, a little help here.”

---5 minutes later, after successfully prying Jessica off Yuri----

“Okay.. here’s the updated partnership..” Yuri announced in an exhausted voice while rubbing her sore back.

“Amber with Nicole… Sooyoung with Yoona… Me with-“

“With who?? Me or Tiffany????” Jessica asked anxiously, cutting Yuri off.

Everyone rolled their eyes at Jessica’s impatient behavior.

“As I was saying, Me with Sica and lastly Taeyeon with Tiffany.” Yuri continued and then sat down the seat tiredly.

“Thank god!! Thanks Taeyeon!!” Jessica shrieked in her dolphin’s voice and then did a fist pump forgetting that the others were staring at her.

Everyone including Yuri was stunned by her actions as they have never see Jessica like this.

“Erm… is she under a lot of stress recently??” Amber asked with concern.

Coming back to her senses, Jessica realized what she had done and blushed so hard that a tomato should hide away in shame.

“To-toilet..” Jessica then hurriedly made her escape to the nearby washroom, wishing she could just drill a hole and hide herself inside there.

“Yul.. I think you better go check on Jessica.. she doesn’t look right.” Sooyoung pointed at her own temple and made a rotation motion with her index finger.

Yuri nodded her head in agreement, and ran after Jessica, hoping to catch her before anything drastic happened.

Yuri slowed down her pace when she saw the washroom. Sighing, she slowly pulled the door opened.

“arghhh!! This is driving me crazy… I can’t control it anymore!!” Yuri heard Jessica’s cries.

Concerned that her partner might be in some kind of trouble, Yuri hurried her footsteps into the washroom. Noticing that one of the stalls was shut, Yuri knocked gently on the door.

“Sica? Is something wrong? What couldn’t you con-“ Before Yuri could finished her sentence, she felt a pair of strong arms pulling her into the stall.

Yuri looked at Jessica weirdly as the latter locked the door shut and she was now walking towards her direction with a fierce look.

“Sica??? Are you okay??” Yuri asked timidly, afraid that Jessica would suddenly throw punches at her or stepped her toes again.

Yuri was unprepared by what happened next as Jessica suddenly pinned her against the wall.

“What’re you doing?“ Yuri asked confusingly. Her eyes looking straight into the blonde hair’s eyes, trying to apprehend the current situation.

Jessica clenched her fists tight and placed them on the wall near each side of Yuri’s face.

“What have I got myself into?” Yuri thought and swallowed hard as her eyes darted side to side, looking at Jessica’s balled up fist.

“This..” Jessica whispered before smashing her lips to Yuri’s passionately.

Yuri’s mind went blank immediately when she felt Jessica’s soft red lips pressing hard against hers. Her knees felt weak all of a sudden but luckily Jessica was still pinning her against the wall.

“Wha…???” Yuri tried to speak but it just makes things worse as Jessica’s tongue began to invade , exploring every inch as her tongue skillfully teased Yuri’s, deepen the kiss further.

Slowly, Yuri relaxed herself and returned the kiss back.

Sounds of wet lips kissing each other echoed the restroom as Yuri s her tongue into Jessica’s mouth as well. And the two started a tongue battle as each of them started to try to get into the other’s mouth first.

Few minutes later, both girls ended the kiss unwillingly as they gasped for air. Jessica smiled shyly at Yuri.

“I like you, Yuri… I think I’m in love with you..” Jessica whispered as her eyes stared dead straight into Yuri’s before darting back to the ground while biting her lips in anticipation for Yuri’s reply.

“..…” Yuri was taken aback by Jessica’s confession and she didn’t know what to say.

Jessica stood there with a raised eyebrow, waiting for Yuri to say something.

 ‘CLAP CLAP’!!

The sudden clapping sounds stunned the two girls and they froze at their position, not daring to move.

“Alright girls! Glad that you two are fine again. But I would appreciate if you don’t do ‘IT’ in the toilet. Besides, we haven’t finish briefing Tiffany and Yoona yet. So get your out now!” Sooyoung’s voice echoed loudly in the toilet accompanied by loud giggling from the rest.

“Don’t you have anything to say??” Jessica whispered impatiently when Yuri still remained quiet, staring at the floor after Sooyoung and the rest left.

“I guess you don’t feel the same way huh? So it’s just my one-sided feeling then??” Jessica’s lips trembled as she spoke when Yuri still haven’t said anything.

“Then why did you return the kiss???” Jessica grabbed Yuri’s collar and shook her hard. But Yuri remained silent, her eyes looking anywhere except Jessica’s.

“FINE!!” Jessica bellowed at Yuri’s face with a hurtful expression and teary eyes before running out the toilet.

Yuri just stared silently at Jessica as she ran away. She slide herself down on the toilet bowl before letting out a frustrated scream, messing her hair in the process.

-----------------------------------

I had difficulty typing this chap.

I played too much kinect at my cousin's house till my whole body is now sore and painful :(

I hope i get better soon *sobs* the pain is no kidding~

ANyways, stay tune to chap 22!!