Chap 34

Broken and Mended

“Ding dong!” Doorbell rang as Yuri pressed it.

“What took you guys so long???!!” A disheveled looking Amber opened the door within split seconds.

“We need to pack, dude.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes they carried all luggages into Amber’s mansion, except for Taeyeon who was still being hugged by Tiffany.

“Ok, girls, lets move it according to the room arrangements earlier, Tiffany is not well, so we will retired to the room first. Yuri, please help me with the luggage.” With that, Taeyeon and Tiffany followed Amber who quickly guided them to the room, avoiding Krystal and Nicole who was staring at each other in the living room.

The rest of the girls followed behind as they moved the luggage.

Yuri and Jessica were the last to arrive at their room with Amber.

“Yul… can you just help me out this time round??? Lets swap room?” Amber begged.

“Not a chance! I am not letting Yuri share a bed with other girl, let alone 2 girls!” Jessica narrowed her eyes and dragged Yuri by her ears into the room.

“Sorry, Am, there’s nothing I can do about it…” Yuri mouthed before the door went tightly shut.

Amber dropped to the floor, both hands holding her head, when suddenly, “I got it! I will just sneak into the bathroom, and sleep in the bathtub! The girls wont find me there!”

With a flash of light, Amber climbed into one of her bathrooms’ bathtub and lie down peacefully, a smile forming on her face.

With a flash of light, Amber felt someone grabbing her collar and was pulling her up. She opened her eyes and swallowed.

“Kry-Krystal…” Amber squeaked weakly as the vampiric girl found her and wasn’t pleased to see what Amber was doing.

“What are you doing here, Amber?” Doesn’t look like your taking a shower.” Krystal said coldly, making the temperature of the room dropped.

Just then, Nicole also arrived at the bathroom. She don’t looked too pleased as well.

“Ok girls, let’s go to bed shall we?” Amber smiled as she got out of the bathtub and hooked each of her arms to the girls.

----Amber’s POV----

Never in my life, have I felt so scared of my life before… And it happen now! Krystal and Nicole…

I reached the entrance of my room. To be honest, I am shaking very badly inside, predicting what bad things will happen inside the room.

Both Nicole and Krystal pushed the door opened and dragged me inside the room.

“ We both decided, you’ll sleep in the middle and we’ll take each of your side.” Nicole said.

“Sounds good! If you’ll excuse me, I need the bathroom, be right back.” I flashed them both a smile as I walked away calmly.

----10 mins later----

“Amber! Are you coming out or do we need to go in?” Both girls shouted.

I was seated on my toilet bowl, thinking of ways to get out of this and I jumped, hit my head onto the wall rack when I heard them.

I hold onto my head in pain as I replied, “I am coming.”

I grabbed the knob shaking abit, “Amber… fighting!!!” I screamed to myself as I walked out.

Krystal and Nicole was lying on both sides of the bed, under the sheets. Both were patting to the space in the middle.

My heart was beating like there’s no tomorrow as I make my way there, climbed slowly into the middle. As I was getting into the sheets, both of them pulled it down, revealing themselves.

What I saw will probably get most people nosebleed…

Krystal, who was lying on my right, was dressed only in her low-waist blue underwear and a matching blue bra. Even in the low light environment, I can make out her defined abs and curves.

Nicole, on the other hand, was dressed only in her black bra and matching black tiny underwear, people referred to as g-string.

G-STRING??!!! OMG!! Without further ado, I sink myself onto the pillow and cover the sheets to the top of my head, pretending to be fast asleep.

You’re right… Both girls will not let me get away with this…

The sheets was lifted and throw to a far corner of the bed.

“where’s our goodnight kisses????” Both girls demanded.

“Kay.” I sat up and pecked them each on the cheek.

“Night, girls.” I sink back to my pillow.

I felt them lying each on my side.

Phew… lucky me, no drama, no nothing. I smiled as I closed my eyes.

“DO you think this will satisfy me?” Krystal asked as she grabbed my head with both her hands, looking straight at me.

My heart was pounding hard again as I stared at the beautiful creature in front of me, coming closer and closer until our lips locked.

She broke the kiss, I was light headed.

Just then, someone from the other side grabbed my head, looking straight at me. Nicole.

Her hair was falling all over her face which makes her looked so y. My heart just did double pounding as she moved closer to me until our lips met.

Nicole broke the kiss, I cant think. Nicole came in for another kiss.

Where am I?

Krystal broke the spell as she climbed on top of me and sat on my stomach. She bent down. As she did, her hair fall and rested on my face and around me. She smelled nice, flora scent.

Her hands cupped my face as I ready myself for her lips. Warmth touched warmth as we locked our lips, her tongue sneaking in playfully, before I can response back, she broke the kiss.

Am I still on earth?

Nicole broke my train of thoughts as she too climbed onto me and sat in front of Krystal.

What is this? Have I become a bus for them to sit on?

Nicole went forward for the kill as her lips locked with mine, I can think of nothing.

I felt someone getting up. I opened my eyes and saw Krystal moving to sit in front of Nicole. She and her blue underwear are dangerously close to my face. My poor heart did a double triple pounding, or whatever that is.

This is getting abit out of hand… at this rate, I am not surprised if both of them ended up sitting on my face! I need to stop them.

“Ermmm girls… I think we had quite a great goodnight kiss? Let’s go to bed shall we?” I asked politely.

I don’t think they heard me cos the next thing I know was Nicole straddling my face. She and her tiny underwear are just on top of me and I can almost make out everything!

I closed my eyes, I need to stop them, I am getting very aroused by these 2 girls.

“Girls, please b-“ My voice was muffled as someone just sat onto my mouth!!!

Before I can open my eyes, another person sat on my nose and eyes.

What the hell is happening??!!!!

I tried to talk but nothing came out and worse was the person is rubbing herself against my lips. NO, the worse was the person sitting on my nose and eyes started to rub herself too!

I began to use both of my hands trying to stop Krystal and Nicole. Trying to shift them out of my face, I am getting very very aroused as their scent began to cloud my nose. I can feel myself getting wet. I need to grip a control of myself and the girls. Not until we manage to talk things out.

My plan of trying to get them out of my face failed as they held my arms and rubbed even harder. Worse of all, I am starting to hear them moan and I could feel my face getting wet from their wetness.

I think I am going insane.

And then they stopped. Both of them get off me.

I stared blankly into the ceiling as suddenly I wasn’t covered in darkness and wetness.

Krystal lovingly do my messed up hair while Nicole arrange my clothes properly.

Little did I know that, both of them were suppressing their giggles as they winked at each other.

 “we have marked you with our scents. You are ours now, arasso? If we catch you flirting with other girls, you are D-E-A-D.” Krystal smiled.

“ I need to use the bathroom.” Krystal bit her lips shyly as she got off the bed.

“Me too.” Nicole said as she followed Krystal.

I just froze there, blinking stupidly into the ceiling. Poor brain was replaying the scenes over and over as I try to comprehend the situation.

However, all I know was I am deadmeat. Amber you’re so deadmeat…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry people, wasnt feeling well (still on the road to recovery) and couldnt update. So here's 2 chapters for you! 

Hope you find them ok cos tbh i wrote them when my mind wasnt working well haha

hopefully my next update will be after lunar new year. :)