Chap 31

Broken and Mended

----Flashback----

“Who is she?” Nicole asked flatly.

After taking a very deep breath, Amber turned slowly to face the 2 girls.

Clearing , Amber managed to speak, “Nicole, this is Krystal… She.. ermm, I found her in the same room as you during Kim Shin Mo’s mission. She was a test subject in his sick game.”

“What is she doing in your HOUSE?” Nicole emphasized on the last word as she eyed Krystal coldly.

Immediately, Amber turned paler again. She could sensed this was just a beginning of something she could not get away with easily.

Krystal immediately frowned and crossed her arms when she heard that. She was starting to get irritated.

“Kim Shin Mo and gang are looking high and low for her now. And it’s best that she stays here as it’s the safest and the team can better protect her while at the same time gather more intellect” Amber tried to sound as professional and logical as possible. Its getting increasingly hard as the intense staring competition between Nicole and Krystal continued.

“And who is she?” It’s Krystal’s turn to ask, her tone obviously annoyed.

Amber switched her glance from Nicole to Krystal.

“Krystal… This is Nicole. My partner.” Amber explained weakly.

Krystal eyes went wild when she heard the word “partner”. She looked over at Amber gritting her teeth. Nicole was smirking away when she saw Krystal’s reaction.

“Duh.. … wrong word used. OMG!”Amber squealed to herself and turned pale once again.

“I MEAN!... Nicole is my WORK partner. Same team.” Amber almost shouted as she explained herself, her hands shooting up in the air as if to surrender.

Now it’s Nicole’s turn to eye Amber sharply.

Amber gulped and immediately stared the ground. She don’t know what to do and how to deal with it!

While Amber was busy staring at the ground, thinking of ways, Nicole and Krystal resumed their staring battle as both eyed each other head to toe.

“You should come stay with me, I’ll PROTECT you.” Nicole hissed.

“I think I’ll die faster that way so no thank you.” Krystal hissed back.

“How do you know if you don’t even try?” Nicole retorted as she stepped closely to Krystal.

“I’m not an idiot to risk my life just to try if I can live longer that way.” Krystal replied coldly as she too took a step closer to Nicole.  

As the 2 girls exchanged heated comments to and fro, Amber’s face just went paler if it’s even possible. She ran to the door, trying to breathe in fresh air and hopefully to come out with something to stop the 2 girls.

Just as Amber turned her head to the 2 girls, she saw that both girls had tightened their fists and were standing dangerously close to each other.

“Uh-oh… this is not good! I can’t let them hurt each other!” Amber immediately ran towards the girls as she saw both had raised their fists.

BAM! BAM!

“AHHHHHHHH!” Both girls screamed when they realized they hit Amber who was sandwiched in the middle.

Nicole had kicked Amber’s hard and squarely while Krystal dropped a deadly punch right onto Amber’s chest.

Amber dropped to the floor as she winced in pain.

“Amber! Are you okay???” Nicole began to rub Amber’s as she eyed her apologetically.

“I’m sorry, Amber… I didn’t mean to punch you…” Krystal said worriedly as she rub Amber’s chest.

“OK… phew.. at least they are not going after each other’s throat now. The pain.. it’s worth it!” Amber thought as she sighed in relief.

“You! Amber should stay far away from you. You’re violent!” Nicole pointed her finger at Krystal.

“Excuse me?! You just kicked her . You’re the violent one!” Krystal pointed her finger back.

Nicole began to grab hold of Amber’s legs as she tried to drag her away from Krystal.

Upon seeing this, Krystal immediately grabbed hold of Amber’s arms and tried to pull Amber back.

“Let. Her.Go!” Nicole hissed.

“No! You let her go!” Krystal hissed back.

“O.M.G!!! Why is this happening??” Amber squeaked alarmingly inside as she was being pulled here and there.

“Girls… please… don’t…” Amber croaked weakly.

Both girls obviously didn’t hear what Amber said as they were both trying their best to pull Amber to their side.

“Nobody moves!!!” A voice suddenly commanded out of nowhere.

Nicole, Krystal and Amber froze in their place.

“Wait… why is the voice so familiar?” Amber thought and she turned to face the source of the voice.

Amber’s eyes went wide when she was Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri and Jessica standing at the hallway, their guns pointing right at her direction.

“What the…” Sooyoung broke the silence.

 “Are you thinking what I am thinking?” Yuri asked them.

Amber immediately snapped back to reality as she mouthed,” Helpppp meeee pleaseeeee”

“Hey look! Amber is saying something! Help… me… please…”Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly.

Amber eyed Sooyoung, obviously not amused with her friend’s excitement.

“What is going on here????” Taeyeon looked with disbelief as she rubbed her face. Sighing, she asked Jessica to close the door, “This is going to be a long night, girls… a long night.”

Amber managed to exhale her relief a little when she saw TaeSooYulSic walking towards her direction.

“I owe TaeSooYulSic big time. I hope things will turn out well…….” Amber wished as she stopped feeling Nicole and Krystal pulling her.

----end of flashback----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another chap updated!

next update probably will happ during the wkend ^^

Have a great week everyone!