Chap 15

Broken and Mended

 

----Amber’s POV----

Pushing the door opened, I saw Kim Shin Mo lying on top of Nicole’s limp body. Nicole’s dress was ripped apart and thrown to the ground.

I could no longer control my anger and let it took over me. My eyes turned light purple as I bared my fangs and hissed angrily.

I charged towards the plump figure on top, bringing him away from Nicole. I began to unleash all my fury on him. His head took several punches from me and was starting to bleed pretty badly. I dragged him into a corner and began to kick him hard in the ribs.

I heard him whimper and groaned in pain but I didn’t stop. I continued kicking him hard on every parts of his body.

Picking him up, I then threw him across the room where he hit the wall with a loud thud, cracking the wall in the process.

Walking over where he landed, I grabbed him by his hair.

“That’s for messy with the wrong girl.” I hissed angrily before smashing his head against the wall again, knocking him out completely and bloodily.

I walked towards the bed where Nicole was lying. I heaved out a sigh of relief when I saw that she wasn’t violated. Taking off my coat, I wrapped her in it.

Then I began to drag both the two guards into the room. It was easy since I was still in vampiric mode. Placing the three together, I took out three syringes with orange liquids from my pouch. This orange liquid is known as KYO8 and injected it into the three unconscious s.

----Info----

KYO8 aka “Knock You Out for 8 hours” was invented by chemists in Inton. It knocks out targeted subject for 8 hours and at the same time erasing their memory for the past 24 hours. It was strictly for the use of Special Service Agents or SLC only.

----End of Info----

Picking up Nicole and was about to head to the door, I heard some kicking noise from the cupboard.

What the was that? More guards?

Putting Nicole back to the bed, I took out my shotgun and walked cautiously to the source of the noise.

Stopping in front of the cupboard, I heard the kicking noise again. No doubt it was coming from the inside. I reached for the handle and flunked it open and pointed my gun at a figure sitting inside.

The figure stopped kicking, and looked up at me in fright.

I put away my gun and pulled her out of the cupboard. She was too weak to stand up on her own and fell back. But I caught her just in time.

Her hands and feet were tied up with chains. had a black tape over it. I lay her onto the bed beside Nicole. Apparently, the girl fell into unconsciousness.

I took a quick glaze at her. She was wearing a white dress but there were a lot of dried blood stains and dirt on it. Her hair was in a mess. It seems like she was captured and bounded for quite some time.

However, what captured my attention was not her clothing or appearance. But rather, her scent. She seemed different… For the time being, I just couldn’t find the word and neither do I have the time to idle here.

Without wasting any more time, I picked both girls up and placed them on my shoulders and ran towards the stairway.

“Narsha, I’ve successfully save Nicole. I’m returning back to HQ now.” I decided not to let HQ know about this mysterious girl for the time being.

----End of Amber’s POV----

Amber reached the van in record time with no sweat. There was the good part about being a vampire. Superhuman speed, strength, agility, ability to heal, you name it.

Amber gently placed the mysterious girl into the back of the van while Nicole on the front. Buckling the seatbelt on Nicole, Amber began to drive back to HQ, Inton.

----Inton----

Amber decided to leave the unconscious girl in the van first; she’ll deal with her later. Right now she needed to get Nicole into the infirmary.

----Inton’s Infirmary----

“Is she going to be okay Dr. Han?” Amber asked while looking over the sleeping Nicole anxiously.

“Well.. a brief examination shows no abnormal symptoms. I’ll extract some blood sample to do analysis. Further details would only be known after the test is completed. For now, Nicole needs to be here for further observation. So don’t worry too much alright, Amber?” Dr. Han calmed Amber down.

Sighing, Amber nodded her head. She knew Nicole was now in safe hands. She then pulled the blanket up to Nicole’s chin, afraid that she would be cold.

Anyway she knew she could do nothing more now. Nicole will need the rest while Dr. Han will do the blood analysis.

“Could you let me know once Nicole is awake?” Amber asked Dr. Han.

“Sure. Please rest well too. She’ll need you.”

 

----Inton’s control room----

“Hey Narsha. Thanks so much for your help tonight. Couldn’t have done it without you. Here’s the extraction device.” Amber then handed the bracelet-looking thing over.

“No problem. It’s my job to support you guys. Anyway, how’s Nicole? Is she alright?” Narsha asked, concerned about the girl’s situation.

Amber gave her a thumb up gesture. “She’s in a stable condition now. But Dr. Han will need to do further blood analysis to determine if the drug they injected is harmful or not.”

Narsha nodded her head and gave Amber a relief smile.

“I’m heading back home now. I’ll see you tomorrow.” With that, Amber turned and left the control room.

----Parking lot of Inton----

Amber decided to text Yuri about Nicole’s situation.

To: Yuri

Nicole had a minor mishap but in stable condition now @ infirmary with Dr. Han. I’m heading back home. See you guys tmr.

From: Amber

Few seconds later, Amber went her mobile vibrated. A text message from Yuri.

To: Amber

OMG! But I’m glad she’s fine now. Update us tmr. Don’t worry too much, k? Have a good rest.:)

From: Yuri

Walking to the van, she picked up the girl and placed her in her own convertible. She couldn’t help but feel really curious about her. Why is there a girl all tied up and hidden in a cupboard??

Driving out of Inton, towards her mansion. One question kept popping in Amber’s mind.

“Who are you?”

-------------------------------------

Updated 2 chaps at once :D

Krystal will appear soon :) sry to keep you all waiting x_x

Who's this mysterious girl??? 

Stay tune to chap 16 to find out~~~