Chap. 1

Broken and Mended

 

“… Amber .. Amber.. Can you hear me?” the hooded figure gently padded Amber’s face. Judging from Amber’s look, the figure knew what had happened. This was not looking good AT ALL.

“Ni.. Nicole.. I.. fe.. feel… terrible…” Despite being in great pain, Amber barely managed to whisper them out.

“You idiot… you didn’t take it before starting the mission again? When will you ever learn from your lesson?” Looking at Amber’s pale and sweat covered face, Nicole couldn’t help but feel heart-broken and worried.

“Here.. Take this.. This will make you feel much better” Nicole offered the THING which will help make Amber better.

Pushing it away, Amber whispered weakly “No… I can’t take this.. Please Nicole.. I don’t wa…want it from you.”

“You don’t have a choice do you? Unless you want to die like this.. Come on take it.. you are wasting it, it’s dripping already. Listen, Am, I need you.. I don’t want you to die.. I.. I can’t live without you….please…. just take it…” Nicole almost whispered the last sentence and was choking back her tears. She knew that Amber won’t be able to survive much longer if she doesn’t take it.

Hating to see Nicole cries and heart-broken, Amber got no choice but to take it. This was her fault anyway. She knew that she couldn’t fight it, yet she still stubbornly do it. Now she has to do what she hated most and worse of all, it was from Nicole.

 Bringing it closer to her lips, Amber began to on it.. Feeling the warm liquid rushing down from and slowly spreading all over her body, she began to feel energy flowing back to her almost lifeless body.

Reluctantly, she stopped on it and slowly pushed herself to a sitting position while waiting to regain her energy back.

Amber can’t help but hugged Nicole tightly “Are you feeling alright Nicole? I’m really sorry for all this mess.. I was trying to see if I can curb my needs..  I.. I guess it fails again. But I promise you that this won’t happen again, ever. I won’t make you worry and cry over me anymore!”

Hearing all this and feeling Amber’s closeness, Nicole can’t help but blushed and return back the hug as well. “Yea, I’m feeling alright. Don’t worry. Anyway, apology accepted however, you still need to be punished. I want you to piggy back me all the way back to my apartment and cook me your specialty – invincible Amber’s curry!.”

Amber can’t help but giggled at Nicole’s reply. Sometimes Nicole can be such a child at heart and this is what makes her special from all the others. Even though both are highly trained professionals who perform dangerous, violent and gruesome missions, this doesn’t seems to affect Nicole’s ‘childish’ personality. In fact, it does the opposite.

“Alright! Grab me tight. I won’t be responsible if you fell off half way and break a bone and can’t enjoy my super delicious curry.” Amber laughed as she suddenly grabbed Nicole and piggy back her back to her apartment.

“If you dare to drop me, I’ll make sure you can’t eat your own curry as well” pouted Nicole as she grabbed Amber tightly and buried her face into Amber’s hair. She just loved everything about Amber. Her scent, her well-toned body, the way she moved, the way she talked, hell.. even the way she killed people too. She just can’t help being and feeling so attracted to her.

The attraction for Amber started since that day Amber saved her from one of her mission where she almost got crushed by a huge cargo container. Even though it had been almost 2 years, Nicole still don’t have the courage to let Amber knows her feelings. She was scared that she’ll be rejected and thus ruined their 18 years of friendship.

“Amber… If only you know how much I love you and want you..” Nicole whispers aloud without realizing.

“Huh? Did you say something?”

Realising that she said that aloud, Nicole turns red and try to cover her tracks “What?? Oh yea, I said you are so slow.. at this speed, we are going to reach my apartment tomorrow morning and I don’t want curry for my breakfast… And stop touching my , you are supposed to hold on to my legs!”

“Well… since I’m the one who’s doing the hard work, I get to choose where I get to touch.” smirks Amber and she knew that Nicole liked it as this wasn’t the first time.

“Dammit Amber…. Do you know what you are doing to me??! ARgghhh… wait till we are back to my apartment. I’ll get you for this.” Nicole thought silently and a cheeky smile creeps up her face as she slowly came up with a plan.

 

-------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Please comment and subscribe! Thank you~