Chapter 9

Fate?

The first day of Tiffany's life as a secretary at KW Corps, she woke up early and had a good shower. Dressing well too. She wore a ligh pink blouse with a black ribbon tied at the collar, and a black skirt that covers her thighs. She tied up her hair into a ponytail and combed her bangs neatly. She put on a light make up and used a light coloured lipstick matching her shirt. She picked out a black sandal-like high heels and checked her whole appearance at the mirror after wearing them. Proud of herself, she smiled and left to work.

 

Meanwhile, at Jessica's house...

Jessica woke up lazily, as usual. Bathing freshened her up a little and the sweet smell of her body made her happy. She loves smelling good.

For that day, she decided to wear her silver dress which is up to only half of her thigh, and a skinned coloured pantyholes to make herself feel more comfortable with the short dress. Over the dress, she wore a black three-quarter sleeved blazer, with the sleeves folded up to her elbow. She tied up her hair, leaving her fringe fall over her forehead, brushing them neatly to the side like she always do. Then, she slungh her leather bag over her shoulder and left her room. She wore her favourite black heels.

She felt so great and was looking forward to the day, forgetting that her friend just got accepted into her company's enemy. Or her enemy's company. Either way it's the same. 

 

Kwon Yuri always wakes up early. She have mad it a habit. She spent 10 minutes stretching after bathing and then she'll make herself breakfast. 

That day, she wore her gray shirt with a black jeans, along with a fashionable black leather jacket. To go along with her clothings, she wore her black heeled boots and used her black slingbag. She was in the mood for black. 

Yuri always came to work a little later because she don't want to have to punish any of her employees for not coming before she does. It's a basice rule. Nobody should come later than their boss. Unless with a valid reason.

 

***

 

Tiffany reached the office ten minutes before 8.30am and looked for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon taught her how to punch in her card when she arrive to work. Then, she showed Tiffany her table which is beside Yuri's room. She'll be sitting beside the window of Yuri's office room. She was glad the window had blinders or she'll be nervous doing her work, knowing Yuri would be able to look at her. After settling down in her new table, Taeyeon showed her around the office, the toilet, the pantry, the printing room.

While Taeyeon was touring Tiffany around, Yuri just reached the office. Everybody greeted her. And so did Tiffany. She bowed to Yuri. "Good morning, Ms Kwon." Yuri nodded at her and smiled warmly before going into her room. She opened her blinders a litle so that she could watch Tiffany.

Tiffany found her first day well-going. She made friends with her senior, Taeyeon, whom she found out was the same age as her, and some of her other colleagues. 

Taeyeon explained to her what she has to when so and so happens and reminded her to help the boss with everything she needs. To take not of the boss' meeting times and remind her latest by the day before the meeting take place. She also told her what Yuri doesn't like; late notices, late reminders, late responses, late answeres. Yuri don't like lateness. Tiffany was also told to study the boss' timetable and schedules, and try to remember it by hard. Keep it somewhere she could retrieve it easily and check it every now and then. After the necessary things have been explained and understood by Tiffany, Taeyeon left TIffany to do her work.

As it was Tiffany's first day, Taeyeon helped her with almost everything while she is still learning. 

 

While she was busy doing her work, Tiffany could feel eyes staring at her. She looked around. Nobody was looking at her. Taeyeon had her eyes on her computer screen. She looked beside her, through the window, and caught her boss watching her. Tiffany immediately look away, taking in deep breaths.

 

***

 

Ever since Tiffany entered the office, Taeyeon had her eyes on her. She was awed by Tiffany's beauty. She felt like she have turned into a guy, blown away by a gorgeous lady. 

She glanced at Tiffany secretly while she showed her around the place. She looked at her when explaining about everything. She did her best to help make the girl comfortable with the place which is new for her. After Tiffany is off to start her work, and she too have her own work to do, she stared at her for a while every time she could. 

'This cannot go on. She'll think I'm weird.' Taeyeon thought.

 

***

 

It was lunch. Everybody was starting to leave the place. Tiffany stopped doing her work and looked at the time.

"It's lunch time. Aren't you going out to eat?" Taeyeong came up beside Tiffany's desk and asked her. Tiffany smiled at her friendliness. 

"Yes, I'm going now. You?" she answered Taeyeon. She was expecting for a nod or a yes but instead, Taeyeon shook her head and pouted a little.

"No. I brought my lunch today. Eating here."

"Ohh... Okay. I'll see you later." Tiffany stood up and got out of the office, leaving Taeyeon alone.

 

Taeyeon watched Tiffany walk off before sitting back at her table. 

"Taeyeon-shi. Not going out for lunch?" Yuri asked the girl when she walked out of her room and saw the girl sitting at her table while the rest of the tables are empty. Taeyeon just shook her head and smiled.

"Okay.. I'll be back later. Err... Tiffany-shi... She already left?" she asked as she walked past her secretary's table, noticing it's empty too. Taeyeon just nodded. "Okay, I'll go first. Fill your stomach with something okay?" Yuri juggled with her keys as she walked off and headed to the carpark.

Taeyeon arranged her papers and files neatly on her table after Yuri left. She then took her lunchbox and went to the pantry. 

'I have to act normal. Grip a hold of yourself, Kim Taeyeon.' she thought as she ate her lunch alone. She is used to being alone in her office during lunchtime. When she's in a good mood, and have time, she will make herself lunch to eat at work so that she can save some money.

 

***

 

On the road, just outside KW Corps building, Yuri saw Tiffany walking alone slowly and had stopped her bike at the roadside beside Tiffany and called her. "Tiffany-shi! Where are you going for lunch?" Yuri was thankful her motorcycle was delivered to her house earlier than expected.

Tiffany heard someone calling her and looked for the source of the calling. She saw her boss on her bike at the side of the road. 'Wah. She looks so cool on the bike.' She stared at her boss for a while before answering her and walking nearer to her. "My cafe." Yuri smiled and tilted her head behind her.

"Hop on. I'm going there too." Tiffany was surprised by the sudden invitation. She has never ride a bike before. And with her lady boss.... It's a little hard for her. She was hesitating when Yuri spoke out again to convince her. "Come on. It'll be faster than walking slowly like that."

"But... I'm wearing a skirt." Tiffany found an excuse to reject Yuri's offer. Honestly, she really wants to accept it. She was just afraid that her colleagues might saw them and misunderstand. Especially when she was hired straight away her interview. 

"It doesn't matter. Really." Yuri assured Tiffany, despite the fact that she herself was worrying a little. She really wants to offer her secretary a ride.

WIth that, Tiffany nervously agreed and walked nearer to the bike. Yuri smiled. She regretted not bringing her other helmet.

Tiffany held onto Yuri's shoulder and climbed onto the bike. Her skirt wrinkled up to her laps because she had to opened her legs. 'Luckily my skirt is stretchable.' She sighed in relief that it didn't tear.

Yuri smiled wider, feeling her employee's hands on her shoulders and her knees which was touching the side of her upper thighs. "Don't put your hands there." She said. Tiffany immediately took her hands away, after hearing her boss' strict voice. "Hold onto my waist."

Tiffany thought for a whlie. "Okay..." She followed Yuri's instructions and put her hands on Yuri's hips slowly.

"Are you scared?" Yuri asked as she felt Tiffany's hand shivering. She thought that Tiffany was scared when the real reason is because Tiffany was nervous and shy. Tiffany nodded to avoid more questions from Yuri. "Don't worry. I'll go slowly cos you don't have a helmet."

"Okay."

Yuri started the engine without warning and shocked Tiffany, making the girl tighten her hold on Yuri's waist. Yuri just smield it off.

Yuri accelerated. Tiffany, who was again shocked by the sudden jerk, quickly wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist and burieid her head in Yuri's back while the tall girl continue to accelerate. 

Feeling Tiffany's wrap tightening around her, she giggled and maintained her speed, not too slow and not too fast.

 

TBC

 

sorry for the late and short update. 
busy with work and little time to use the internet. :/

will update soon! ^^

thanks you! yeah, you! the one reading this. 
Thank You So Much!!!!!!! <3