Chapter 27

Fate?

 

A few days passed and there were still no improvement. They met only at work, talk only about work, doing what they had to do and nothing more. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon got frustrated at them. Both Yuri and Jessica were stubborn. One had given up while the other still doesn’t want to accept the other’s explanation.

 

***

 

That weekend, Taeyeon met Yuri at a café in a shopping mall. Just because Yuri asked her to as she doesn’t know who else to go out with.

“How are things going?” Taeyeon asked over their drink.

“Like that…” Yuri answered. She is still the same ever since a week ago. “Guess this is the end.”

“No! Why don’t you try talking to her again?”

“I tried, okay.”

*RING RING*

Taeyeon answered her phone immediately. Covering with her hand, she mumbled a few words into the phone while Yuri just drink her coffee.

“Hey, I need to go somewhere for a while. Stay here and wait for me.” Taeyeon told Yuri after hanging up the phone and walked out quickly. Yuri just nodded.

 

Just when Yuri finished her drink, she got a call from Taeyeon asking her to meet her at the fountain.

“I don’t see you. Where are you?” Yuri searched everywhere around the area for Taeyeon. But she saw Jessica instead.

 

 

On that same day, Jessica went shopping with Tiffany. They were finding a birthday present for Sunny.

“So… How are the two of you?” Tiffany asked wondering if the couple have already reconciled.

“I’m still upset.” Jessica said. Tiffany had been hearing that for the umpteenth time.

“Why can’t you trust her? Why would she lie to you?” Tiffany sighed, stating the fact.

She started fumbling into her bag and halted all of a sudden. “Oh, no! I left my phone in the toilet. Wait here!” The brunette went running to the toilet.

Jessica sighed and sat at a bench along the shops.

When Tiffany was out of Jessica’s sight, she took her phone out from her pocket and called a number. Then, she laughed and congratulated herself for being a great actress.

A few minutes later, Jessica received a call from Tiffany, asking her to meet her somewhere.

“Where are you? I’m already here.” She looked around the fountain for Tiffany. However, she saw someone else.

 

The two brought down their phones from their ear. Yuri took the opportunity to approach Jessica. Fortunately for her, the girl didn’t run away.

“You’re still mad at me?” Jessica just looked down on the floor, ignoring Yuri. “If you can’t believe me, I understand. I’ll leave…” She waited for a while. After a few seconds of no response, she walked past Jessica with a heavy heart, accidentally brushing shoulders with her a little. She continued walking, not really knowing where to go.

Jessica didn’t know why she didn’t do anything. A minute after Yuri left, she turned and watched her walk away.

, Jessica! What are you doing!’ Yuri was already some distance away from her. The blond started chasing the girl.

 

Meanwhile

“Oh god! What are they doing!” Tiffany whined. She and Taeyeon were hiding behind a wall, watching their Plan A of getting the two back together. Somehow, it wasn’t working according to what they had in mind.

“Stop screaming! My ears hurt!” Taeyeon, standing behind Tiffany, screamed in a whispering manner.

It sent chills down Tiffany’s spine, hearing Taeyeon’s voice so close, feeling her breath on her shoulder. Her heart started beating unevenly.

“You should move back a little, Tae…” Tiffany whimpered. She didn’t even dare to turn around to push Taeyeon away as she was afraid something else might happen.

“Why?” Taeyeon remained in her position, deciding to tease the girl as she whispered into her ear.

Tiffany couldn’t take it anymore. She rotated her body 180 degrees, and grabbed Taeyeon’s shirt by its collar neck.

Taeyeon’s face was priceless. She was flabbergasted; she would have fallen onto the floor if not for Tiffany’s grip on her shirt.

Tiffany’s sweet eye smile was replaced with a pair of burning eyes, glaring into Taeyeon’s.

“Wha-!” Taeyeon’s words was immediately cut off by the American.

She smacked her lips onto Taeyeon’s. Taeyeon didn’t even budge. She was in complete utter shock by Tiffany’s sudden action.

There wasn’t anybody at the small alley leading to an emergency exit door out of the mall and she didn’t care how long and how far they make out there.

Tiffany’s tongue ran along Taeyeon’s lips, them and asking for permission to enter. Automatically, Taeyeon’s lips parted and they locked lips, their tongue started battling one another.

Her grip on Taeyeon’s collar loosened as she rested her fingers on Taeyeon’s collar bone. Slowly, she runs her finger down to her chest.

Taeyeon giggled, feeling ticklish. Tiffany bit on Taeyeon’s lower lip, a sweet punishment for her giggles. At the same time, she ed the top button of Taeyeon’s shirt.

by it, Taeyeon held Tiffany’s waist, pulling her closer and kissing her deeper. They were almost eating up each other.

Taeyeon broke the kiss, brushing Tiffany’s hair to the back. She trailed her lips along Tiffany’s jawline and down her neck, and started her skin.

Roused by the pleasuring kisses, Tiffany threw her head back slightly. Her hands grabbed onto Taeyeon’s shirt, a soft moan slipped out of as her hands now grabbed Taeyeon’s shoulders, her fingers digging into Taeyeon’s clothed skin.

Despite the minor pain, Taeyeon continued back up her neck and kisses her sloppily, their tongues battling again.

It went on for a few minutes until they got breathless and decided they should stop.

Taeyeon had her forehead rested on Tiffany's. "That was one.. hot make out." She managed to say in between pants.

A shy smile forms on Tiffany's face. "I want more of you.." She kissed the girl on her lips again. This time, just a short peck.

 

***

 

"Kwon Yuri!" Jessica shouted at the sight of Yuri and stopped running.

Yuri stopped and turned around. Jessica walked towards her, slowly.

When she was near enough, she said out her name again. "Kwon Yuri."

"Yes, Jessica Jung Sooyeon?" Yuri gave a soft smile to the girl infront of her.

"Please don't leave me." A single tear rolled down from her eye as she took more little steps to her girlfriend.

"I'll never do that, baby." Yuri took her face into her hands and caressed her cheeks softly with her thumb, before leaning in for a kiss.

It was a short and sweet kiss. One that was enough how to tell them how they felt about each other, and how they missed each other so badly.

Jessica hugged the girl tightly, grabbing onto her shirt, not wanting to let her go. Yuri rubbed her back and her hair. "Don't cry, baby. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere."

 

 

***

 

 

 

I decided to continue this fic but don't expect too much cause I haven't been writing for a while. T.T

Sorry I kept you guys waiting. orz