Epilogue

Live Again

"Joonmyun, don't you think that you are overreacting?" 

He groaned, the frown on his face becoming even bigger. "He proposed to her, Miyeon! How am I supposed to react?"

She chuckled at his cute fit. "They are only seven. I doubt their "love" will last forever."

Jisun, their daughter, was in her second year of primary school, and apparently she already had boys coming after her. And that was the reason her father threw a fit.

"I know, but just imagine what will happen when she grows up. Tons of men will be going after her and how am I supposed to chase them all away? I think I'll need professional assistance", he said worriedly.

Miyeon laughed out loud. He looked so cute, being worried over a small thing.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Jisun is just like you. Beautiful and smart and practically a magnet for men. And she's only seven", he sighed.

Miyeon decided to play with him a little bit more. "Just wait until she gets into high school. I used to come back home every day with tons of flowers. And every day another guy would bring me home. They practically fought who would follow me."

He grew even more worried. "Maybe I should hire people to watch her over. That would be the best, right? "

She slapped his arm and laughed. "I just made that up. Don't worry, it will be alright."

He leaned in to kiss her, but they were interrupted by a sound of something hitting the ground. She cleared . "Jaehyun, Doyoung, Sehun! Come here!"

The three boys appeared from the dining room, their heads hanging low.

"What did you do?" she asked them, her tone strict. She hated to scold them and be strict, but sometimes, there was no other way. The triplets were pretty hard to handle. And if she let Joonmyun take the lead in their upbringing, they would probably demolish the entire house in a day and a war would break out, because he was very weak when it came to his children.

"The chair fell", Doyoung said and the rest of the boys nodded.

"And who made the chair fall?"

The three of them looked to the floor. She knew that they wouldn't say a word. They were loyal to each other.

"If you tell me, I won't punish you."

They looked up at the same time, their eyes twinkling. "Really?" Sehun asked. She nodded, giving him a smile. "I did it. Jaehyun and I were running and I did it. I'm sorry, mommy", he said.

"You have to promise me that you won't do that next time", she said. "Because you can hurt yourself and your brothers. Now come here. A group hug!"

The boys grinned and hugged both Joonmyun and Miyeon. "Boys, guess who's coming today!"

"Santa?" Sehun asked.

They both chuckled. "No, uncle Jongdae."

The kids jumped up in happiness. They simply adored uncle Jongdae and he adored them equally. Sometimes the triplets would spend more time with him and Sunmi than with their own parents. Even though Jongdae and Sunmi had a son, they both loved to have Jisun and the triplets around.
____________________________________________________________________________

Jongdae didn't even properly step into the house and the kids were already all over him.

"Where are you taking us today, uncle?" Sehun asked.

"That's a surprise", he raised an eyebrow.

"Are we going to school?" Doyoung asked. Jongdae chuckled, ruffling his hair. Doyoung was five and he had already been to every single corner of the Korea University. Jongdae took him there a few times and he would sit there and listen to his uncle's classes quietly.

"Sehun, put mum's high heels back in the closet", Joonmyun said. Miyeon appeared behind him. "Please remind me why we named him Sehun", he said.

She chuckled. "Because he wanted us to recognize him as one of the people who brought us together and told us to name one of our children by him."

"He is as just as a troublemaker as the older one."

"Hey, you two", Jongdae greeted them. "Boys, put your shoes on, we are leaving soon. We'll pick up Jisun from school."

"Come on, boys, let's go for a ride!" The boys ran out of the house excitedly.

"You two have a rest", he waved at the two and left.

"Thank God, we can finally breathe", Joonmyun said and threw his arms around her.

"You were the one who wanted to have a lot of kids", she reminded him. "Now deal with the consequences."

He caressed her cheek and kissed it. "I love you so much, Miyeon."

"I love you too."