Siyam: Questions.

That one day...

JONGHYUN's POV

Hey im so--

"Jonghyun ssi" i was cut off. Seulgi was infront of me. She was looking sad and as if she just cried. My heart beated fast and i immediately walked up to her, not caring if people would finally know she is my girlfriend. I stopped a step just before her and lifted her chin, she definitely cried-- her cheeks are moist and her eyes red.

"What happened ?" I whispered. I can hear the buzzing of students looking at us. I held Seulgi's hand and walked the hallway, students looked at us as we pass by, i don't care anymore-- something made my girl cry and i have to find it out. I led her to an empty classroom. "What happened ? Tell me."

"Im sorry Oppa--" she said and started to sob. I walked closer to her.

"Why? Why are you sorry?" Then she looked at me with teary eyes.

"I cheated on you." Seulgi confessed and i didnt really know what i felt, i should be mad, i should be angry, i should've walked out. But no-- my heart is calm and i am not feeling a little bit mad, okay maybe slightly irritated but no more than that. I hugged her.

"Shhh... Stop crying."

"Im sorry--- i am so sorry. Its just that a lot has been going on... My parents always fighting, school works-- and Seungyeon just died." She said... SEUNGYEON ! my eyes grew big and i froze.

Seungyeon ah ?!?!?
No response. I let go of Seulgi and walked out of the classroom.
Seungyeon ah !?!? Where are you? Are you mad ? Seungyeon ah !

"Oppa, whats wrong ? Are you mad at me ?" Seulgi said in a low voice and i turned to her

"Im sorry, no im not. Its just that--"

"Youre not ?"

"Yeah yeah, im not. Seulgi ah, sorry-- i'll have to talk to you later." Then i ran back to where i was before, before Seulgi showed up.

Seungyeon ah !!! Where are you? Are you mad at me ? Im sorry! Tell me where you are ! Seungyeon ah ! I screamed in my head. She's gone.

---------
SEUNGYEON's POV

Things i learned being a soul:
I can hear thoughts
I can see auras
I have 2 pair
I can sleep
I found out my guardian
I can pass out.

When i woke up, i was having a major head ache and thats one i learned also, i can still feel pain. Like a living person. Weird. Thats not all, i was at school garden, but not my school-- a different school garden and i don't have any idea where and how i got there... Weirder. I looked around and i was at a bench and students passing by me, i dont see any boys at all, like its a school exclusive for girls... I tried to walk around, see if something can help me understand why i am here, but no- nothing seems to be connected with me. Frustration is creeping up on me, sigh.

I have to get back, id really like to go see my mom and dad. Or maybe the beach, where i always went with Seulgi--- my face frowned. Seulgi, my beautiful loving best friend. But why am i feeling a little sour on her? Maybe its because of her cheating, or maybe i misunderstood or something...  I dont know.

My mind went back to something that happened before i passed out. Pictures, very old fragments of scenes, as if i was watching a 1900's movie... But why? Last time i saw something like that was when mama (grandma) was alive and we watched sone of her movie collection. Some were really old but mama took great care of them. Weird again. I wish this after life had ha manual or something, instructions on how to go on. Or maybe google to ask what is happening to me, but sadly no-- Mr. Donghyuk is far away for all i know and probably wont know whats happening to me. I dont want Uriel to come down and waste his precious time on me, for all i know he has a lot to tend with.

"Seungyeon ah" someone called me from behind, i was shocked so i immediately turned back to see who it was. 

"Ah In ?" I squeaked. He smiled, the kind of smile where his lips formed a letter D and his eyes disappeared.

Ah In, Seulgi's sweetheart in first grade. They were inseparable and i thought they were soulmates, until Ah In's accident...

---------
Sorry for the late and short update, was out two days spending time with family so i was a little insecure to write.

Anyways, i think the story is getting complicated that i need to explain soon what is happening :) again, thank you very much for your love and support and putting up with waiting <3