Labing Isa: View

That one day...

a/n: you might get confused so i might just as well explain. 
When in SY's POV, (..) this means Jonghyun's thoughts.
But when in JH's thoughts, seungyeon can hear him every word, i just put (..) this when the thought is towards Seungyeon...

---------

When i woke up, Ah In was with me... Just the two of us-- in a room.

"Hey, youre awake." He said

"Yeah.."

"What happened to you?"

"I dont know. At least i didnt wake up back in the university."

"Do you remember anything?"

"All i remember are scenes flashing in my head, it was all so fast and there were loud noises... Like scanning a radio on a max volume." I cringed, remembering the pain.

"Weird."

"I know. Hey wheres Seulgi and Jonghyun?" Then i widened my eyes, they were together. I looked at Ah In but his face was calm. And where are we ? I looked around.

"When you passed out, i carried you to this room. I left them. He is the new guy right ?" He asked, i nodded. They must have left. I felt kinda sad. "If he is the new guy, what is with you and Jonghyun?" I looked at Ah in.

"He is my pair." I answered.

"I know... But what is between you two?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean?"

"He seemed very much worried for you. When he was looking for you, when you passed out. He was screaming in his head asking me and it was turning me deaf." Ah In explained, again--if my heart was still beating, it would've raced.

"Nothing... We have nothing, he is just like that. Worried of everyone." I looked down.

"Really now... If you say so. Then that would mean he is a good guy for Seulgi right ?" He asked, yes he is a good guy for Seulgi, but Seulgi isnt.

"What should we do now?" I asked.

"At this time of the day, i usually go home and watch my mom cook dinner." Ah In said and it tinged my heart. Mom and Dad, theres only the two of them now. "Where do you go? To spend the night ?" He asked. 

"Jonghyun's house, her sister can hear and see me." Ah In looked at me as if i was being ridiculous.

"Wait--hold up. Let me summarize this. You turned into a soul, found your pair, you pass out, you see and hear weird things in your head, i can hear and talk with your pair and you have another pair that can hear and see you. Is that right ?" I nodded. "Wow, that is just--"

"Strange. Weird. Complicated." I said, Ah in smiled and put an arm around me, i looked at him. He still looks handsome as always. He looked up.

"He really has his ways. But no matter what, lets just trust him." I nodded and prayed to God that whatever this is... Whatever is happening to me must have a meaning... Sigh.

Ah In straightened up and sighed. He asked me what i plan to do. 

"Im gonna go to Jonghyun, Hana must be looking for me."

"Is it really Hana who is looking for you?" Ah In teased.

"Stop it." I punched him slightly and he smiled.

"Arasso. You'll be going here again right ? Tomorrow ?"

"I dont know. Why?"

"Well i plan on seeing you tomorrow. Cant we meet here ?"

"Oh-- okay."

"Do you want me to take you home ? Will you be fine ?"

"No need, i'll be fine."  He smiled and nodded.

"Well then lets go." He helped me up and we walked out of the school.
------------
JONGHYUN's POV

She must be crazy! Its already late and she still hasn't come home ! Wait--- what if she went to her parents ? Or maybe with that guy.... Aish

I grabbed my jacket and put on my shoes.

"Im going out !" I screamed and opened the door.

"Jonghyun--" seungyeon's voice. I stopped, i stared outside, i raised my hand in front of me. It felt cold

"Seungyeon ah." I breathed

"Yes."

"YAH!" I screamed, then mom came running from the kitchen

"What? What happened ?" Mom asked holding a spatula. I forgot that i was talking to a ghost.

"Nothing, sorry." I said and mom shook her head and went back to the kitchen. I turned back to Seungyeon. (You must be crazy ! Do you know how late it is already ?) why am i sounding like her mother?

"Im sorry. And why are you angry ? " she said, and her voice seemed a little angry too. Why am i angry?

(Because ! I am supposed to be your pair ! I should know where you are !)

"The last time i checked you are my pair, not my mom. And since when did you worry about me huh? When you gave rules you said you need privacy, you have privacy when I'm not around isn't that a good thing?" She said very madly, then i felt a whoosh of cold air and i knew she was leaving.

(Hey! Where are you going!?!?)

"To the park !!! I don't want to be mad when Hana sees me ! Im gonna get fresh air !" She shouted that i knew she was already at a distance. Aish. I grabbed the keys and walked out, followed her to the park.

(Its cold, lets just go home.) i said, okay im feeling guilty that i shouted at her. But this is just insane. Its late and dark and cold !

"Then just go back home, i didn't ask you to follow me"

(Dont be like that. Okay ! Im sorry) i stopped walking. This is frustrating ! I dont even know if im still with her. ( Seungyeon ah !!!)

"Stop shouting !!!!" She shouted and i fell silent. Seems like she is very mad

"YES ! I am very mad right now Lee Jonghyun ! And this is the first time in my life that i am this mad ! So please just go! I dont want to be mad at you so just go!" She said then suddenly i heard sobs. She is crying. I took a step forward, but realized that i dont know where she is, what should i do.

(Im sorry okay, please dont cry. Stop crying) i said and as i hear her sob, theres a pain in my chest, like im being stabbed as i hear her cry. (Hey~~~)

Then a cold wind suddenly blew (Seungyeon?) did she just pass by me ?

"No that wasnt me. I felt it too."

"You stopped crying?"

"Yes jonghyun. But look-- at the moon." She said then i looked up. The moon--- it was shining very brightly, weirdly bright. It was white, and shining and very very bright. Then suddenly, from my peripheral view she was there... She started from transparent, then pale, then whole. I can suddenly see her.

"Seungyeon ah" she looked at me. Her eyes, her beautiful eyes looking at me. I felt shivers in my spine, my hands sweating. As if her eyes were pulling me towards her i took a step forward. Our eyes are locked together. I was just a step away from her.

"Jonghyun" she breathed. I can see her. I can see her. I raised my hand, put it on her cheek. Warm-- i can feel her, i can really feel her.  "Jonghyun-- wha--"

"I can see you."

--------------
Sorry for late update, i had to start all over with my paper so i might be gone the whole week, i have exams in two weeks and have to study together with making my paper.

Id like to know what you think about this chapter, so please drop down your comments. Thank you for your support guys ! And about the soompi contest, theres still no link, but as soon as we have it-- i'll post it here. And the 1 year anniversary is coming up !!! Yaaay !