Labing Apat: Day 1

That one day...

As Ah In and i are still dazed and confused, Jonghyn caught my attention, he was kneeling and crying and Seulgi was tapping his back asking if he was alright. Somehow the scene is familiar and i am pretty sure now it has something to do with OUR previous lives. What i saw was not just my life anymore, its more than just my past-- its all about us now. Im sure now that the reason everything is in a mess, is because our lives are entangled all together.

"Jonghyun" i called, he was still sobbing. I looked at Ah In and he also is frozen. "Jonghyun" i tried again and this time he looked up... "Are you alright ? Get yourself together." I said and he widened his eyes

"Seungyeon" he breathed, i looked at Seulgi as she raised an eyebrow and she obviously caught what Jonghyun just said.

"Oppa, are you alright ?" Seulgi asked and Ah In broke from his daze and looked at Seulgi. Jonghyun looked at Seulgi

"Seulgi ah." He said then Seulgi hugged him.

"Are you alright?" She said while hugging him. And i did feel a little bit hurt. Jonghyun broke the hug and wiped his eyes, he looked at Seulgi.

"That look, she used to look at me that way." Ah In said as we looked at Seulgi, whose eyes are on Jonghyun. 

(Seungyeon ah. What should i do? What happened? I think i out, why was i crying?) Jonghyun said as he was still looking at Seulgi. I looked at Ah In for help.

"He should first make sure Seulgi is fine. Make sure she doesnt get entangled in all of this mess." Ah In said and i looked at Jonghyun, he furrowed his eyebrows and with that Seulgi reacted.

"Why oppa? Are you hurt?" Seulgi asked.

"No--- just--- just confused" Jonghyun answered.

"Why were you crying earlier? I thought you havent met Seungyeon ?" Seulgi asked and Jonghyun's eyes widened.

"I--- i uhhh--- i dont know. I just --- i just cried. I never cry---" Jonghyun answered and i knew he was telling the truth. Then Seulgi suddenly kissed Jonghyun and i froze, Ah In froze and Jonghyun froze.

"Its because you have such a good heart, thats why." Seulgi said as she wiped Jonghyun's cheek because her lipstick left a mark. I was feeling suffocated, i stood up and went to Ah In.

"I think we should go. I-- i cant-- i cant think. I cant ---" i said, i don't even know how to say what im feeling. Ah In was still staring at Jonghyun and Seulgi. Before i can leave, Jonghyun stood up. I looked at him, his face was irritated and i can see his aura was light red, and -- and something-- something wrong with the texture of his aura. 

"Dont leave." Jonghyun said loudly

"Im not leaving oppa." Seulgi said. But i knew-- i knew he was talking to me. Ah In was still quiet beside me. Jonghyun looked at Seulgi, and she was just smittenly in love with Jonghyun. Those stare that she gives, i know Ah In is jealous, because those were the same stare she gave just before Ah In drove away to the beach and before his accident, those were the last pair of eyes that he saw before he became a soul, but i know that seeing those same pair of eyes looking inlove with another even if it was a long time ago-- there will always be that bitter feeling. The feeling that you've been forgotten. Because i think-- i think i just felt it a while ago... I --im confused.

"I love you." Jonghyun said loudly again, but his eyes were on Seulgi. Seulgi smiled and i saw Ah In clenched his fists.

"What is he doing ? " Ah In asked gritting his teeth.

"And you love me too." Jonghyun said loudly again and no matter how hard i convince myself to move and just go-- i cant. Not with him saying those words that i know isn't meant for Seulgi. (You know i am talking to you) he said on his mind and i wish i didn't know what he was talking about.

"He is confusing Seulgi, Seungyeon." Ah In said.

Stop... Just stop, i cant handle everyone all at the same time.

(You know you love me Seungyeon, you did love me.)

I-- i dont know... Just-- just stop.

(I felt it... I felt how i loved you back then Seungyeon.)

I-- i dont know what im supposed to do !!! Please.

"Oppa. I love you too, very much." Seulgi said and hugged Jonghyun, while Jonghyun was just frozen. I keep on imagining that i have a heart--- that if i had it, it would've been painful... My best friend, my soulmate, my best friend's soulmate--- all of us hurting.

Then Ah In ran to Jonghyun, he kept on punching Jonghyun but he was just a soul-- he wasn't able to hurt Jonghyun as much as Ah In was hurting from seeing Seulgi so in love with Jonghyun.

"Ah In stop." I said firmly, i have to be strong. I have to be. Ah In didn't stop. "JUST STOP!" I shouted and i knew i am about to burst crying any moment but i swallowed it back. Ah In stopped and slumped on the ground, panting hard, Jonghyun just closed his eyes while Seulgi was oblivious to everything.

(Im sorry) Jonghyun said softly in his mind.

"Take Seulgi home. Take care of her, she is your girlfriend, she is your responsibility." I told Jonghyun bravely-- because i have to be. I then walked closer to Ah In. 

"Ah In, let them go. Lets just go." I grabbed Ah In's hand and helped him stand up.

"I want to go with them." Ah In said, still angry

"No! You are not going to torment yourself! You are being greedy again! Let go ! Just let them be. We have our own problems to think about!" I screamed at him and Ah In just glared at me. I knew what he was thinking, that i was right--- that he has no choice because deep down he knows i am right. He turned around and walked away. I turned to Jonghyun.

"Take care of her."

(Where are you going?)

"Somewhere."

(With him?) his voice was hard and i looked at Ah In and Ah In glared at him, obviously not happy.

"Yes"

(Come back to me.) Jonghyun said and he broke Seulgi's hug and told her that he will take her home. But before he can leave he said (Please come back.) and then he walked away taking Seulgi with him. I also turned around and walked to Ah In.

"You just let him lead Seulgi on like that?" Ah  In said.

"What do you want me to do? Make him tell her that 'hey, Ah In and Seungyeon is beside us and i can hear them. That i am not talking to you but to Seungyeon, your dead best friend is with your dead ex boyfriend' is that what you want to happen?" I snapped. Ah In took a deep breathe then turned around and walked a few steps away, his arms on his head totally frustrated.

"What is going on Seungyeon ah! I know you know something ! Just tell me." He said, begging. I looked down.

"I dont know what to tell either Ah In." Even though i understand a few in our situation, i really dont know what to say to him.

"Gosh !!!! Why is everything being so complicated !"

"Lets just--- lets just go." I said in a low and tired voice and i thank Ah In that he noticed and he slightly relaxed."

"Where ?" He asked.

"I don't know, anywhere but here."

"The beach?" He suggested.

"Too far, i have no strength to teleport there now." He fell silent for a moment and i closed my eyes. Feeling very drained from all the emotions and everything.

"Then how about there?" I opened my eyes and saw Ah In point at a distance. My eyes grew big. "That place seems awfully familiar." He continued and i cant believe.

Ah In was pointing at a cliff, that looked just like where we saw ourselves dancing under the moonlight with the radio's music wearing ball gowns and tuxedoes. I looked then at Ah In and he had this expression of fascination and horror all at once. I know the feeling, fascinated of what is happening but also scared of what is happening. I said yes so we went to the cliff.

It had the same build of the trees from the vision earlier, the same view even if its not yet night time, all that is missing is a vintage car and music. I felt like there was ringing in my ears, the weird feeling you get when the elevator is too fast going up several floors. Ah In and i were amazed, we sat on the grass and took in every detail of the place, because i know--we know that once in our life time, we were here--- we laughed at this same spot, danced in this same spot and was with our soul mate at this same spot. Ah In and i didn't even talk, we just sat there for hours as we stared at the sky, as the sun was slowly setting down.

Then Ah In stood up. I looked at him still seated on the grass. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Mom is about to cook dinner, i have to be there." He said with a smile on his face and i i also smiled.

"Sure." I told him.

"Aren't you going?" He asked.

"Nope--- i think I'm gonna stay here for a while." I said and he nodded. He put a hand on my head and tapped it.

"You are a very strong girl Seungyeonnie, but remember that you got me now. We are all in this now. Okay?" He said and i closed my eyes and nodded. He then walked away.

Being alone sometimes has its advantages, to feel relaxed, to think of nothing else, to have peace for once. The sun was setting down fast and i closed my eyes to feel the cold wind blow softly and the sound of the trees swaying with the wind. I opened my eyes and the moon was starting to come out together with the stars and slowly one by one, city lights started to seem like an ocean of lights from where i was.

Slowly, i also saw myself turn to human. From transparent, to pale to flesh. I put a hand on my chest and there it was, the beating of a heart. I smiled.

"Seungyeon ah" i jumped and my heart skipped a beat, i turned around and saw Jonghyun, standing a few steps away. I stood up. And his eyes, staring into mine, digging into my soul as if he owns it--- he slowly walked closer to me and i can feel my heart beat fast, which seemed weird because i almost forgot the feeling--- the feeling of being nervous and scared but-- but still happy. He was just a step away from me and our eyes are locked with each other, the moonlight shining on his features made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

And just like the vision i had earlier.

He bowed and offered a hand,

"Would you like to dance with me?" I froze, unlike the vision - i had no control---- this time i have, i am a human and i feel my heart beating and i am responsible for my actions, but--- but i put my hand on his as if it was natural and he stood up. Both of us surprised at how smoothly we moved,  then he made me put my other hand on his shoulder then he pulled me close and s an arm on my waist. My heart was beating crazy, i can even hear it, without breaking our eye contact, we swayed as he hummed a song...

A song from my vision earlier, which he didnt see but he still was humming the same song and while he was humming i can feel the vibration and it sent shivers to my spine. As we swayed side to side and waltzed under the moonlight with Jonghyun humming the song, i cant help but feel--- feel contented... Feel happy, as if this was where i belong.

He then stopped, we just stopped dancing and just stood there looking into each other's eyes. But it wasnt awkward, it was-- it was natural, like it was supposed to happen. Then he let go of my hand while his arm was still on my waist and then he held my chin up and pinched it slightly while he smiled and i saw his dimples, which has a very distinct effect on me. 

He held up my chin an he was looking down and our eyes were locked on each other and then

"My love." He said softly but with a deep voice that vibrated through my body and soul. I was left speechless. "I love you." He breathed and then leaned in, slowly--- i closed my eyes.... Then i felt his lips on mine and at that moment, night breeze blew and. I heard the trees dance together with the wind and i was--- i am--- happy.

-----------------

I know its a short update, because my paper is taking up a lot of my time. I promise that after my paper--- i will really really do my best to write better for you guys! I promise ! And good job to those who voted on soompi!!! Were second and with that magical number ! (2) so when round 2 starts? Please give more as the second round is fan art and made by our talented fellow brownies ! Yipee yehey !  Also sorry if the story is making you confused, you can always ask me if theres somthing bugging you :)

Also, a shout out to my dear friend tendi (gendhuk) :) she made me delulu just when i was tired from school today haha :) i love yah tendi !!! :* she made me update, together with rain and elle pushing me since the other day hahaha :) the brownie family is the best !!! Literally making me jump up when im tired haha :) im really in a good mood today even if my brain is drained haha, so have a good day as well to you my dear readers who always leave comments of love and support that i should be very very thankful for ! (Kisses and gummy bears for everyone !)