Labing Walo: Lets Go

That one day...

Do you know those romantic scenes where guys choose clothes and take girls for a make over. And girls just follow and blush all throughout the process and end up so beautiful that the guys would literally stop and gaze at the girl? Well that just in movies, or maybe possible but a very very little chance it could happen in real life.

“Doesn’t this look good?”

“No!!!! it doesn’t, does that even look appropriate to you?” I screamed at Jonghyun who was holding a black dress that could almost bare my soul to hell. He smiled.

“Well then how about this?” he said, holding a dress that was obviously too short and inappropriate for an amusement park.

“Are you kidding me? In the amusement park and that’s what you want me to wear? Aren’t you even concerned I can freeze to death with that?” he smirked

“I could always hug you and make you feel warm.” He whispered since there’s a sales lady walking closer to us.

“Since when did you use cheesy lines? That could make someone vomit, please stop.” I said, he chuckled.

“Hello sir, I can help you look for a dress if you want.” The sales lady said while batting her eyelashes to Jonghyun, my stomach turned.

“Yes please, that would be great.” Jonghyun said and I looked at him, in disgust.

“I was here all the time, I was pointing to you what I like to wear but you ignored me, you want her to decide what I should wear? Do you even see her skirt and shoes?” I said, pointing out to the sales lady who was wearing a really short skirt that hugged her lines and stilletos that could probably be used as a weapon, was that even allowed and how the hell did she manage to work with those heels.

“So what kind of clothes are you looking for? For your mom? Sister?” Sales lady continued and also with the flirting.

“Please Jonghyun, just let me decide what to—“

“Girlfriend. Im buying it for my girlfriend.” Jonghyun answered straight and confidently to the sales lady while smiling showing off his dimples. My mouth and the lady’s mouth both formed an O shape. (Thank Hana for that excuse) he thought.

“Oh. Uhm, sure.” Sales lady said stuttering.

I cant say anything, my throat felt dry. Jonghyun moved on and was looking through a different rack of clothes while I was left frozen standing.

(Seungyeon?) he called

“uh.. uh yeah?”

(why do you seem flustered? Are you alright?) he said while checking out a blue blouse.

“What kind of clothes are you looking for sir? Dress? Blouse? Jeans?” the sales lady asked and Jonghyun pouted his lips, thinking and that made the sales lady blink her eyes for three times probably flustered.

(Seungyeon, what do you like?)

I got my head straight.

“Now you ask me? I was pointing a lot to jeans and shirts while you think of iness in dresses a while ago!” I screamed at him and he just smiled

(Sorry, I was just having fun with you. You’re cute.) His voice softened and really sweet. I’m again frozen and dumbfounded.

“Sir?” the sales lady asked again.

“Were going to the amusement park, she would probably prefer jeans, shirts and sneakers and it’s kind of cold so I’d also like to see coats.” Jonghyun said and somehow I smiled at how his voice sounded serious about choosing clothes and concerned about the cold. Maybe—maybe I can try, try to show—show something close about me, liking him. Sigh, what is this?

(Seungyeon, which do you prefer?) he said, focused and serious holding two jeans with his both hands. And as I look at him, he is really someone like a prince charming, someone like you read from a fairytale, the lead in dramas --- if only he wasn’t so confusing…

“Right one.” I said and smiled at him as he nodded at my choice. He gave the pants to the sales lady and moved on to the shirts. But what is confusing? He did say he likes me, why am I holding back?

(What kind of shirt do you like? Like this?) he said as he grabbed a blue statement shirt. And I smiled, he looks like my mom picking out clothes for me.

“Just simple shirts, I usually wear white ones.” I answered, he nodded and went to the rack of white shirts. Maybe I can let go, een just for today—let go of my feelings…

(How about this one? Or this one too? What’s your style?) he asked.

“The v neck shirt on your left.” And he immediately picked it up and gave it to the sales lady.

“Now for the coats and shoes.” He said and sales lady nodded and lead the way, we followed. I looked at him as he happily walked and I saw his back and it gave the feeling of carefree, his aura is totally yellow. I told him that he can choose the coat for me and he chose a light brown coat and I think it looked pretty so I agreed, for the shoes I just told him my size. We finished and somehow I felt very happy too, seeing how his lips would form like a pout but in a cute way and I noticed he does that when he is happy or when he is really excited, just like a child. He pedaled to the house and when we got there, Hana was already waiting for us as she opened the door for us.

“Oppa, what took you so long?” Hana asked and Jonghyun squatted down and put a hand on her head.

“Oppa took Seungyeon unnie for shopping. Is mom home?” Jonghyun whispered.

“Yes, she’s at the kitchen. Why are you whispering? And what’s that?” Hana said and pointed to the paper bag of the bought clothes that Jonghyun was holding.

“Is that your brother Hana?” Mrs. Lee shouted from the kitchen

“Hana, these are for Seungyeon, Mom can’t see this. Run to your room now.” Jonghyun said and gave the paper bag to Hana and she immediately ran towards the stairs to her room with a smile on her face.

(You should go to Hana, she’s probably gonna have fun helping you dress.)Jonghyun said and headed towards the kitchen where Mrs. Lee is at. “Mom, Im home.” He said and I went upstairs to Hana’s room.

“Unnie!”

“hey”

“Oppa took you shopping?” she said with her eyes big and amazed

“Yeah. He was really tiring.” I whined at Hana.

“Really? Weird.” Hana said and turned back to me to head to her bed.

“Why weird?” I asked and followed her to her bed and sat. She looked at me

“Oppa hates shopping.” She said.

“What? That’s impossible, I almost hated him a while ago taking me in circles. He is even worse than my mom.”

“Unnie, he must really like you.” Hana said and her eyes were twinkling, I thought it only happened in cartoons

“How can you say that, you’re too young for that.”

“Really! When mom and I go to the mall he would always complain about mom and I shopping, he only buys clothes yearly, he really hates it.” Hana was serious and I was somehow being dumbfounded again. I tried not to focus on it and just smiled at Hana and change the topic. When the sun was going down, we heard footsteps coming up so Hana immediately covered the paper bag with the blanket. A knock on the door and Mrs. Lee peeped from it.

“Hana, Im going to the mall, your Dad and I will watch a movie while Jonghyun and you go have fun at the amusement park okay?” Mrs. Lee said with a sweet tone and Hana smiled and Mrs. Lee walked closer to Hana and kissed her on the forehead. Her eyes went to Hana’s bed and an eyebrow raised up, I kinda panicked but then she went out the door. Sigh.

We waited for the sun to set and Hana saw me slowly turn to human and she hugged me immediately once I turned, she lead me to the shower and I took a bath which felt great… she helped me dry my hair, she was totally having fun helping me as if I was a doll. I changed and I liked how I was dressed, simple white shirt and jeans with sneakers. Hana suddenly brought out a box from under her bed, I sat on her bed as she excitedly opened the box. There were some toys and mostly letters and accessories, then she picked a box and handed it to me.

“You have to put some of these.” She said and I opened the little box. I smiled at her,

“Why do you have a hidden make up kit Hana?”

“Mom doesn’t know about that, I bought that today just for you Unnie, to make Oppa open his mouth.” Hana giggled and I chuckled, but nervous about Hana’s words.

“You bought this yourself?” I asked.

“Yeah, on the way home when Mom picked me up, we stopped first at a store, she bought a lipstick so while she was picking out I asked a kind lady to help me pick a make up, I told her it was a secret so Mom didn’t hear anything about it.” Hana is just so cute, like a little innocent fairy scattering her fairy dusts. I put a hand on her head and patted it.

“Thank you Hana, you have such a kind heart.” She smiled a smile that almost made her eyes disappear. And then she grabbed my hand and sat me in front of her mirror. I applied a light make up on my face and Hana was clapping the whole time, like my biggest fan.

“HANA! SEUNGYEON! ARE YOU DONE ALREADY? COME DOWNSTAIRS WHEN YOU ARE!” Jonghyun shouted, probably because we were the only on in the house. We finished up and I helped Hana tie her hair and we went down stairs.

JONGHYUN’s POV

I was fixing my bag and heard footsteps from the stairs, I turned around and saw Hana and she was looking at my face, smiling very widely and very expectant. I patted her head and then she pointed at the stairs, and Hana was just focused at my face. I saw Seungyeon come down and everything—everything went slow motion. She was descending from the stairs and a smile played on my lips. But as I look at her, a same scene is playing in my head—she descends from the stairs wearing a white dress. I know that is from the past, and now is what is important. How can a simple white shirt and jeans look good on her?

“hahahahaha Oppa, you should see your face.” Hana said making me get my head straight. I chuckled, I patted Hana’s head

“So?” Seungyeon asked as she was just now two steps away from me and I can see that she had put on a makeup that brightened her face, but really light make up. Which made her lips more kissable and cheeks that looks more like blushing and her eyes… her mesmerizing eyes.

“Unnie, lets just wait a minute. Oppa is still gazing at you.” Hana said and that made me feel like I was on fire, Seungyeon suddenly blushed and looked down. Her blushing face is really really pretty, like a flower blooming. Wait—what am I saying?

“ehem, ummm we should go” I said and Hana clapped.

“we should.” Seungyeon said

“YEHEY!!!!!” Hana cheered.