Walo: Careful...

That one day...

Ever since i was a little girl, my mom always made me pray as i wake up and before i go to sleep.

Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom his love commits me here. Ever this day, be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.

I have always believed in angels, there was a lot of times that i almost got into an accident and i have believed that God sent angels to prevent me from having an accident...

And now, a guardian is in front me. As my vision gets clear i can see that the guardian is Mighty and beautiful, although i dont know whether it is a female or a male--having such a beautiful face.

"Hello Seungyeon ssi" he bowed and i immediately bowed back. Stunned, not knowing what to do. I remember Mr. Donghyuk says, guardians come down to talk to souls who is lost, or sad or tired. I am not feeling one of those...

"Uhm hello--- uhm did i do something wrong?" I asked, scared that i might have done something wrong. He flashed a smile, a beautiful smile. 

"No Seungyeon ssi, you have not."

"Oh."

"Can we take a seat ? I have something to explain to you."

"Oh okay." We sat on the bench and he was beside me, he feels more like a big brother rather than a guardian, i guess thats a good thing ?

"Seungyeon ssi, i believe you have two humans who seems to be your pair?" I nodded. He smiled as he nodded his head too. "That is why i have come here, having two humans is not exactly impossible, but just a rare case. And i am sorry i have come very late to assist you."

"To assist me ?"

"Yes, you had a rare case and i should've been with you to explain it, but luckily you have met Mr. Kim?" The guardian smiled as he mentioned Mr. Donghyuk. "He has been giving helps with souls who have just started their after life. Although he doesn't know very much, he is still generous to help and guide young souls like you." I can feel that the guardian has affection and respect for Mr. Donghyuk.

"Oh..."

"Well, shall we move on ?" I looked at him curiously. He looked at me or quite a while then smiled, "I shall take you to Beyond but im getting the feeing you have something to do here ?"

"Beyond?" I asked.

"Oh! Its where the guardians are. We should look for an answer to your case but i feel like you have something to do here?"

"Well, one of my pair is here and he will be looking for me later i think." Will Jonghyun even look for me later ?

"Oh... Well then if you are ready, just pray." He smiled at me and it felt warm. Suddenly i can hear students buzzing with talking, must be break time. The guardian stood up and i as well.

"Thank you very much, for being kind enough to come down and talk to me." I said, quite shy and i don't know why.

"Its always my pleasure. You have grown up to be a very good person and for that i feel proud." I tilted my head slightly, i did not get what he meant. He smiled again, "i have been watching over you since you were born Seungyeon ssi. But time came for you an i wasn't able to do anything since its already been planned and written." He explained. Wow, i just met my guardian angel. I remember that i had a day where i felt like studying about angels and i researched the name of my angel, according to the date of birth...

"Uriel..." I breathed and he smiled widely.

"You know my name..." I smiled... There were times in my life that somehow i felt him beside me... Whenever i pray to God, its as if he has always sent me Uriel and as i have researched he is the spirit for peace...

"Thank you, for the times you have watched me." I said...

(Seungyeonnie...) i heard from somewhere and if i had the beating heart, it would've raced and it seems my guardian had also heard him. 

"I'll leave. But i'll be back when you are ready okay?" Uriel said and then flashing light came down again blinding me and then a gust of air and Uriel was gone.

(Seungyeon ah ! Where are you?!) he was shouting now, i smiled. I saw him walking around the garden, i didnt answer. (Seungyeon ah, can you hear me ? Im feeling like a fool searching for a spirit i cant see) he said, i walked close to him, just enough that he wont feel the cold air from me.

"WAAAAAAH!" I screamed and he jumped and convulsed and fell on his . I laughed so hard seeing his reaction. His eyes were big and his body twitched and it was just so funny!

(Yah! ) he said while standing up and brushing off his pants. ( that wasn't funny!)

"Yeah right, that was hilarious !" His face was still mad, his face was scrunched up and i felt bad. "Hey im sorry... Dont be mad now."

(Forget it.) he snapped, and i felt bad.

"Sorry... Dont be mad please."

(I said forget it.) then he walked away, oh no. Was it that bad ? I followed him.

"Hey Jonghyun, i thought it would be fun." I said while following him. He stopped walking suddenly.

(You think it was fun making me look stupid while worrying about where you are ? You make fun of me of wondering what happened to you?) he said really coldly and madly. I felt like i was on fire, i saw his aura and it was a mix of orange from the mix of yellow and red. Him worried about me? Why does the impossible butterflies are seeming to be possible ?

"Im sorry okay? Im sorry, i shouldn't have done that please forgive me." He still wasn't walking, he was just frozen in the hallway. I panicked, he must be really mad. "Please ! I'll do everything you want ! Im sorry! Please say something !"

(Gotcha !!!! Hahahaha, ASA! You said that! You'll do everything i want !) he laughed out loud not seeming to care he might look crazy with students around.
 
Okay, have i ever been mad ever in my life ? NO!!! I have never but i guess i am right now in my after life !!!!

"You monster !!! You tricked me !!!" I screamed at him as he walked on the hallway towards the cafeteria. He stopped walking again.

(You scared me.) his voice was low, and sad. Imaginary butterflies are at it again. ( when you weren't answering i was scared something might have happened to you)

"Really?" I whispered.

(Gotcha again !!! Haha wow Seungyeon, you are so gullible. Thats cute.)

Okay i might be bloody red angry right now. I hate him. He is being a jerk.

"You are being a jerk, i hate you! I should've stayed with Hana ! I HATE YOU!" I started walking away from him.

(Hey, i was just joking.) i didn't answer. (Hey are you really going?)

"YES ! IM GOING TO HANA !!!"

(Really?)

"REALLY!"

(Hey im so--) he was cut off

"Jonghyun ssi--" that voice.... Someone called Jonghyun and i didn't need to turn around to see who it was.

"Seulgi ssi--" he breathed.

And there i was, looking at them like how a camera would do in a drama with the leading lady and the leading man looking into each other eyes and getting lost.

Whats weird is, as if i was being dragged down... My knees felt weak, and i was feeling tired all of a sudden. My vision started blurring like how a television would do without signal... As if someone was transferring me their memories from the past, i was seeing fragments of moments-- people dressed old school and like i was watching a movie from my grandmother's collection...

"Jonghyun-- help." I said... Too soft to be heard. "Help."

I passed out.

-----------------------------
a/n: Uriel is the name of my guardian angel since i was born on a friday... The truth is, i suddenly had a day where i got curious about angels and decided to research about them, thats where i found out about the name of my angel... So i decided to kinda incorporate it here :)

Everyone has been giving me so much support and love and i feel very thankful for that! Even with late updates you still cheer me on so I WILL THANK YOU ENDLESS TIMES !!!!