Dalawa: Do you feel me?

That one day...

a/n: when you see (....) , that means seungyeon hearing minds :)

I always wondered about the day i would die, i always thought i would die because of old age just sitting on my porch, watching the sunrise and bam---gone. I never thought of myself as someone who would jump in for someone else, but i guess it was late for me to know it myself... 

My wake was attended by friends and families, my mom is a wreck and my dad-- he's just frozen, maybe in a shock... Well, i am their only child so i guess yeah~ even i am in shock. My classmates went and wept, although some of them are people i barely knew... Its shocking how people came to my wake although i haven't talked to them before, i only saw them passing but never have i talked to them. My best friend, Seulgi-- she is taking care of every guest since my parents can barely stand up and talk, how thankful am i that even after i am gone she still cares for them for me.

Oh uhm, yeah im a ghost... I died two days ago, dead on arrival since i was announced dead on an ambulance and it was really a mental shock to me since i was seeing myself take my last breathe and wheeled to the emergency, i was screaming for help but none can hear nor see me so i gave up and just watched myself covered by a white blanket and also saw my mom kneel down as she cried and dad was silently crying... The family of the child i saved also rushed to the hospital, stayed with Mom and Dad throughout the whole process even at my wake, they are good people. I learned that the name of the child i saved was Lee Hana, a beautiful 7 year old girl. At my wake, she drew me flowers and left it at the side of my picture, Mom and Dad smiled at her... She cried when she learned about me, although i was upset and was angry that i died, somehow seeing her made it all go away. She is kind and beautiful and nice and i was glad i extended her life, her mom always says to my mom that i died with honor because i saved her little girl...

Hana has an older brother, i learned he was named Lee Jonghyun, he is always with Hana even today, yesterday Hana was crying hard, and the way Jonghyun held her was heartwarming, Hana fell asleep in his arms carrying her and by just a look you can feel that he really really loves her... He never caught my attention, although he is very good looking. Tall, broad shoulders, wide back, not overly done muscles, fair skin, tall nose, pink lips and messy but hot hair-- but i thought that he was just like the others who i barely knew but went to my wake. But yesterday, he went up to my picture displayed and whispered 'thank you' and since then, i cant take my eyes off of him. 

Being a ghost for three days, i dont really have an idea yet how i will go on, i wonder if i will just disperse as time goes by or am i waiting for a light to come and get me... But i am sure at one thing that i learned for the past three days.... I can hear the thoughts of people around me, also they show a color of their feelings...
Yellow when happy,
Red when angry,
Blue when sad,
Green when disgusted,
Violet when scared
Thats why mostly are color blue right now, but one is yellow--- Hana, she is drawing a picture on the side with her brother. I went closer to her-- she was drawing me and a lot of flowers and a halo in my head, i smiled.

"Thats pretty" i said, a little sad that she cant hear it.

"Its pretty." Jonghyun said and my eyes shoot up to him. Impossible right? He must've just said it to Hana. I looked back again at Hana.

"You sure are good at drawing little Hana, i wish you can hear me say it." I said, then i saw Jonghyun look around, then at Hana. His eyes are big, he was giving a mixture of blue and violet aura...

(I definitely heard something) his mind said. No way he can hear me right ? I went to his side...

"Jonghyun ssi." I said then he stood up, now his color is absolutely violet and i can feel his goosebumps.

(I really heard something) HE CAN HEAR ME !!!! Oh my gosh !!!

"You can hear me ! Jonghyun ssi!" I jumped up and down but he was so scared i regretted what i did. He leaned to Hana and told her he is going to the bathroom, he ran outside and i followed him. He closed the door and locked it but luckily i can pass through walls and especially doors. He was leaning at the sink and looking at the mirror.

"Im sorry i scared you back there" i tried. He looked around

"What did i eat? I mustve eaten something funny."

"Can you hear me ?" 

"Youre getting crazy Lee Jonghyun."

"You are not crazy, you can really hear me"

He scrunched his face and closed his eyes.

(I dont even believe in ghosts, but why am i getting scared as if theres a ghost?" His mind said

"Jonghyun ssi"

(It just called me.)

"Jonghyun ssi, please listen."

(Funny, it wants me to listen to it.)

"Im Seungyeon." His eyes opened.

"This is impossible" he whispered.

"No its not. Please dont be scared."  I said slowly as i can that i hoped it didnt appear scary.

"Just an imagination Jonghyun ah." He said to himself. Im getting frustrated at this.

"Im not an imagination Jonghyun ssi, i am really talking to you because you can hear me, please listen to me. Please."

(Okay jonghyun ah, heres what we gonna do. Just play with this... It'll go away once i go to sleep and rest, im just tired.) he said in his mind. "Arasso. I'll play with this." He said out loud.

"Im Seungyeon, the girl who saved your little sister Hana. And im a ghost."

"Nice to meet you Seungyeon ssi." He said with a smile and i was irritated, he is just really playing with this.

Aish.