Isa: Last day

That one day...

Have you always wondered what would happen after you die ? Have you ever thought of ghosts being real? Lost souls walking the surface of the earth because they have something to do ? Like say goodbye or revenge? Have you ever wondered if there is life after your life on earth ? Second life ? Or reincarnation? I usually didn't believe it myself... Until it happened to me.

I heard sirens wailing, urging the people to move, i heard voices counting 1,2 again and again, i felt lightheaded but managed to open my eyes... As light came in and slowly my vision cleared i see that i was lying on a white bed and 2 people was seated beside me... Am in an ambulance? Why?

Then memories came back.

I was running fast and stopped at the stoplight, i am late for school and i have an exam! and i missed the bus so i have no choice but to run towards the subway. I huffed and puffed as my breath caught up to me. Suddenly in the side of my eye i saw a kid and her ball fell from her hands and she was running for it, only the ball was rolling to the road where cars were passing by. My heart was still beating fast from my running but it felt different as i got nervous and scared for the little girl and in that second my feet moved on its own, adrenaline taking over. Everything was slow motion, i felt myself being slow and i heard voices and shrieks as i ran towards the little girl--- as i grabbed the hand of the little girl, i spun her around but it made me tremble and fall and the last thing i heard was a combination of crying and a screech of tires trying to stop immediately.

I guess i passed out and now I'm rushed in an ambulance. Im awake but i cant understand one thing. The man who seems to be the help was still reviving me, he kept on counting 1,2 and pushing my chest-- thats not the weirdest-- i cant feel his touch but i am sure he is touching me.

"Excuse me." I tried... No response, maybe he cant hear me because of the siren. I tried again. "Hello sir? Excuse me?" Again, no response. I lifted my hand, he didn't stop on what he was doing, i put my hand on his that are on my chest pushing up and down. I didn't feel anything, did the accident caused me to feel numb? Or worse paralyzed? Oh no ! How should i live paralyzed? My eyes grew big and hundreds of thoughts bombarded my head... 

Suddenly i felt my chest feel as if it was on fire, i screamed. It was beyond painful, my heart beated fast and it was painful, every beat. I screamed for help but none responds to my scream!!!! HELP!!!!! A loud beeping sound can be heard, the sound mimicked my heart, beating very fast like a drum roll building up the excitement, only mine was painfu--- FIST CLENCHING PAINFUL. Then suddenly the sound became peaceful.

*tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot*

The same with the pain, it slowly faded and i relaxed, i took a breathe. Only it became my last breathe on earth.

"Time of death, 7:45 am" said the man beside me...

I stopped and as if the world zoomed out and everything froze... Death~

They announce time of death.
They only do that in movies,
Or in real life--- when someone dies....
Like for instance, my life.
Gong Seungyeon's life, ended at 7:45 am in a monday morning.
I missed my exam.

------------

Hi! I am so touched that even with just the title posted a lot already subscribed and i know you guys are the same people who have supported FIREWORKS and THAT THING CALLED DESTINY. I havent been able to update both but i'll try, its been busy and i just squeezed this in. Hope you guys wont be disappointed with my new story and im still learning how i'll go on with this :) later i'll explain why i chose to go on with this story rather than what i had originally wrote and planned... AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING THE BEST, SWEETEST, DUPPORTIVE AND AMAZING READERS ! Love you guys !