Anim: Hey~

That one day...

How amazing is it that all of this happens at one day ? I am tired, exhausted and as if i could just fade away from all of this. But then im scared the guardians might come down and talk to me and just make me more tired. The last thing i heard from Seulgi's date is her giggles, and i really really know those kind of giggles. Its the same sound that she makes whenever she tells me stories that she find romantic or cute or pretty... And that was enough for me to confirm that she is in love with the guy, i decided to walk away--- i am very tired, really really tired. Do souls get to sleep too?

As i walk along, i realized i have nowhere to go. My family is at my wake and i don't want to feel depressed more, Hana and Jonghyun probably have went home already and i have no idea where that is. Maybe i'll go to the park again? I really miss my life. Alive and well, although my life was boring at least people would at least avoid me as i walk the street, but being a soul they don't see me an it just makes me feel worse.

"Unnie !" I turned around and saw Hana call me as she just got out of a convenience store. How lucky.

"Hana !" Her mom shouted as she also came out from the store, followed by Jonghyun and my heart sank, if i have it.

Hana was just a step away from me and she was looking up at me, her mon catched up to her and grabbed her hand.

"Dont run away like that! " her mom scolded but Hana wasnt listening, she was just looking at me. Jonghyun also came near. "What are you looking at Hana ?" Her mom asked as she knelt down to go in level with Hana.

(Seungyeon ?) Jonghyun asked in his mind.

"Yes." I immediately felt sad for him... Although he is being a jerk for brushing me off for Seulgi, i just hope he doesnt get hurt too much-- he is still a good guy--sometimes.

"Lets go home." Their mom said standing up and holding Hana.

"Unnie. Come with us." Hana whispered and i smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

(You're coming?) 

"Have nowhere to go, besides Hana is the only one who can see me."

(Cool.) he said, if only--- if only he can see my expression he would've at least asked what is up and i would've told him. We walked maybe 5 blocks, and when their mom opened the door i was so tired. Hana immediately ran to her room while screaming
'Follow me!!!' Which was probably meant for me so i followed her. I entered her room and it was very pink, very princess ish type of room, a lot of stuff toy and dolls around. Although it isnt my type of room, i smiled. I saw the bed and i immediately laid down.

Sigh~~

"Unnie, you are very pale." Hana said sitting on the bed with me, she arranged the flower crown in my head. Oh, she can touch me...

I closed my eyes...

-----------
JONGHYUN's POV

*knock knock* 
I knocked on Hana's room, i opened it slightly and found Hana sitting on her bed and playing something with the pillow, im guessing Seungyeon is on the bed. Hana looked at me and put a finger on her lips, shushing me. I walked inside tip toeing to avoid noise, i sat on the floor next to Hana.

"Is she asleep?" I whispered to Hana

"Yes, she looks very tired. She is very pale compared earlier. Her eyes also are puffy, like she cried a lot. Its your fault." Hana whispered.

"What ? Why me ?"

"We are her only friends right now, yet you forgot her because of your girlfriend !"

I became speechless at what Hana said, for a 7 year old girl she has a point. I should've understood Seungyeon, she saved my little sister and i will be thankful of her forever. It must've been so bad for her to suddenly be alive yet not really alive... I should have been more careful...

"At least now you understand" my eyes grew and goosebumps went up my spine. Seungyeon was awake.

"You were in my head !" I said and Hana looked at me curiously.

"Unnie was in your head ?" Hana laughed.

"You told me she was asleep?" I asked Hana.

"She was ! She closed her eyes !" Hana squeaked and I could hear Seungyeon laugh, a cute giggle... I froze.

Your laugh... Its familiar.

"My laugh? Its the first time i laughed since i died." She answered...

My heart was beating crazy as she laughed, like it was so attuned to her laugh.

"Careful, you might fall in love with me." She said, i grimaced.

Like that would happen. And are you always in my head ? What if i thought of something inappropriate? Would you also hear it!?

"Eeew, why would you do that? And i told you! I can only hear you when you are loud enough, or being so close! Last time i heard you grumble even with 3 meters away."

Is there a way for you to not always be in my head ?

"You are making me tired. Can we talk about this tomorrow? Im very exhausted."

I shut up, she whined like how Hana would whine but i knew she was serious.

"Thank you" she said.

Ugh, get out of my head ! She giggled. There goes my heart again.

"Goodnight." I said to Hana and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Seungyeon." I said and heard her grumble... I went to my room.

I laid down my bed, my heart is still beating fast. Sigh--- a ghost in my little sister's room. Ghost that is really beautiful... She really is very beautiful, when i saw her picture at the wake the very first thing i noticed was how light her eyes were, it was light yellow... Now that i think of it, kinda similar to Saturn.

What nonsense am i talking about?

I have to sleep, i have school tomorrow.

----NARRATOR:

As Lee Jonghyun fell asleep, a certain lips formed a smile and also drifted to sleep.