Sampu: Complicated

That one day...

I remember Seulgi calling me in the middle of the night for a whole year after Ah In's accident, she would always be crying on the phone saying how she misses Ah In, how she dreams of him, how she should've been with him in the accident. Ah In was in a car accident, on the way to a beach where Seulgi and him always spends their time. Seulgi should have been with him, but Seulgi told him that she'll follow after, she just had to finish some school works. When we heard the news, i can never forget Seulgi's reaction. It was the first time i saw her devastated like that, more than her favorite pet-- it was as if her soul went out of her body and never came back. That was why i was so happy to see her slowly have a life again, i just didnt know it was with Jonghyun and another guy.

"How have you been Seungyeon ah?" Ah In asked, he still looks handsome.

"Good, well-- kinda. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, im looking out for my older sister. She has a new boyfriend. I just wanna see how is the guy." He smiled. He had always been so sweet and caring, thats why Seulgi lost it.

"He studies here ?"

"They both are."

"Oh..." Silence fell upon us. I didnt know what to say-- what am i supposed to say? Have you checked on Seulgi? Do you know whats up ? If i did ask him, would he know Seulgi as someone two timing ?

"How is -- how is she ? Seulgi ?" I looked up. He was asking about Seulgi. I gulped.

"Fine... She's good." Please dont ask anymore ~~ please.

"Has she-- has she found a new guy?" He slighlty let out a laugh, a nervous chuckle.

"Uhmmm yeah." I looked at him as i said yes, he only nodded and smiled. But i dont see hurt or pain, he really looks like he is happy-- for her.

"Thats good. I was with her the whole year she was calling you. I thought she wouldn't be able to let go of me..." So he had watched her... "Anyways, how ? What happened to you?"

"Accident, i saved a little girl." I was a bit proud of myself. He smiled a teasing smile, where his teeth all showed up.

"Way to go !" And i smiled. Knowing someone in the after life is good. " so why did you come here ? At a university? Do you know someone ?" Im at a university?

"No, i was at school then i passed out and woke up here."

"Eh? You passed out? Weird." He said, suprised.

"I know weird."

"Well what are gonna do now?" Now that i think of it, i have no idea.

"I don't know, maybe walk back to school."

"Well that should be far, why dont you just speed yourself there?"

"Speed myself there ?" I asked him and he nodded like i know what he is supposed to be talking about.

"Yeah, like teleporting... You havent done that ?" Okay, just learned a new thing... I can teleport. Say bye to people who doesn't believe in teleportation.

"No, im still learning." Ah In smiled and he touched my shoulder.

"Just think of a place you want to go in your head. Then imagine yourself there and be ready, teleporting eats up a lot of your strength." Ah In explained and i closed my eyes. Thinking of school --- and Jonghyun.
Then i felt like i was being bathed in extreme heat draining all my strength as if i was a clothe being hanged on to dry in the sun. Ugh. "Hang on there." I heard Ah In's voice, he was still with me and i kept my head straight... I feel like i need chocolates. "Open your eyes." He said and i did, we were at school "wow, i missed this place." Ah In said in awe as he let go of my shoulder and i slumped on the floor, breathing hard. "Are you okay?" Ah In asked with a sympathetic smile on his face.

"You should have told me it would feel like this." I grumbled, he laughed.

"I told you, be ready."

"That doesn't explain what it would feel !" He laughed hard and hearing that i chuckled.

(SEUNGYEON AH !) then we both stopped laughing, Jonghyun, he really sounds angry calling my name. And Ah In, he looked like he has a gun pointed at him, his eyes were big and he was very shocked. I stood up.

"Jonghyun..." I whispered. Then Ah In turned his head to me. Then as if he didnt need to explain. "You can hear him." I asked, slowly.

Ah In was just frozen but he managed to nod his head slightly. WHAT IN THE HE--- no, i cant say that-- WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING? A certain soul should only have a certain human, but i have two ! And now, a fellow soul can also hear my human? What?

(YAH SEUNGYEON AH !!! COME OUT ! THIS ISNT FUNNY ANYMORE !) Jonghyun screamed in his head and it was louder now, meaning he is close. I ran to where he is... I found him by the hallway in the next building, checking every room and he was sweating, he really looks angry...

"Jonghyun." I whispered, afraid of how he would react. He stopped in the hallway and froze.

"Seungyeon?" He asked. Out loud.

"Yes." Still afraid, i squeaked a yes. I saw that he closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

"YAH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN !?!?" He screamed, out loud.

"Yah! People would think you're crazy ! Keep it to yourself !" I told him.

"NO ONE IS HERE ! THEY ALL HAVE WENT HOME !"

"Oh..."

"THATS ALL !!! YAH ! DONT YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU! WHERE DID YOU GO!" He screamed at me and i put my head down, i feel like im being scolded by my father, i feel like crying. I didnt even do anything wrong !

"Seungyeon ah." I heard Ah In's voice by my side, i felt him put an arm around me and i broke in tears..." Hey~~ why are you crying? dont cry..." Ah In comforted.

"Who was that ? Seungyeon ah." Jonghyun asked and his eyebrows furrowed, frustrated. I feel like i should be angry at him, like i should punch him in the face for screaming at me... But there was a much more important matter.

"You can hear him?" I asked.

"Who?" Asked Jonghyun

"Ah In." I answered and i looked at Ah In, his face was just blank.

"And who is he?"

"A soul... A friend." I answered and Jonghyun was a mix of red, violet, green and something new... Its not a color, but a texture on his aura....

"He can hear me." Ah In said, and i saw Jonghyun had goose bumps. 

"How? What the --" i was cut off, as someone walked in the scene.

"Oppa..." Ah In and i turned around and there she was, Seulgiz

And there we were, Jonghyun just a few steps behind me, Ah In by my side as we both look at Seulgi who is in front of us and Seulgi looking straight to Jonghyun. And just like what happened earlier, old school movies are flashing by me...

A vintage car, a group o friends, a very old pop music playing and stars and night view... The pictures, the scenes were flying by too fast and blurry and noisy UGH!!!!! I grabbed Ah In for help. I kneeled on the floor!!! ITS TOO MUCH STOP !!!!

"Seungyeon ah !!! Whats happening ?!?!? SEUNGYEON AH!" Ah In said.

(Seungyeon?) i heard Jonghyun, WHY WONT IT STOP !?!?!? The pictures were like a train wreck in my head, flashing all too fast an all to bright but blurry and very noisy in my head !!!

"Help... Help me." I said. I passed out. Again.

-----------
Okay, i just made the story complicated and i  dont know how it will be as i write, i just hope i can relay the story well and hope that you will keep on hanging on with me on this story. Sorry for the late updates, school is really a mess right now. I have to make a policy paper :(

ANYWAYS, thank you for the comments, i really really appreciate it. So please drop down some more :D

ALSO!!! The voting on SOOMPI will start today, but a link hasnt been given yet, so please if you dont have an account on soompi or IG or TWITTER please check on here, i'll post it once we were given a link. We will also be promoting it on IG and TWITTER so please be a part of it and support our GongLee/JongYeon couple ! THANK YOU!