Labing Anim: Excited

That one day...

After our talk that night, we spent walking together going home, he told me the feelings and the memories he gets from the past Jonghyun and I learned that he didn’t got one memory only , he got multiple memories from our previous lives, from different eras. He told me that when he sent Seulgi home and was on the way back to me, he suddenly out -- luckily he was on a park so he sat on the bench when the memories came in.

Jonghyun said that in every memory he got, it had the same situation, us four driving a car and the memory would always end when he kissed the back of my hand. I asked him if he was the one driving but he said no, it was Ah In that was driving and Seulgi was seated in front while the two of us were at the backseat cuddled together, the memories all seemed like we were having a fun time as if we came back from a party.

“Was there a memory where we were wearing tuxedoes and ball gowns?” I asked Jonghyun just before he got the keys in his pocket to unlock the door.

“Yes, there was. There was a memory that I saw that we were dancing together, that was why I asked you to dance with me a while ago. In the memory, I was wearing a tuxedo and you in a ball gown.” He answered and I froze… why do I feel like I have answers but it is in the back of my mind??? I cant point it out.

We went inside the house as I was still human, and sneaked again inside the house. As we reached Hana’s door that was just in front of Jonghyun’s door, he grabbed my wrist and I looked at him.

“Im glad I can see you now. Goodnight.” He said with a smile and my heart raced. He then turned around and entered his room, and I did the same. When I entered Hana’s room, she was still awake and smiled at me as I closed her door.

“Hey there, why are you still awake?” I asked Hana as I walked closer to her and sat on her bed. She was smiling at me.

“Unnie, I want to spend time with you.” Hana said cutely and I smiled at her and piched her cheek.

“Is that so? Aww, well unnie can always spend time with you.”

“But unnie is always with oppa.” Hana pouted and I think I blushed, Hana is really cute.

“Do you want me to spend the whole day tomorrow with you?” I asked her as I tucked her in in her blanket. She nodded.

“Lets go to the amusement park tomorrow!” she cheered.

“Okay, but—im a ghost until sundown Hana, would it be okay to go at night?” she smiled and nodded her head very excitedly and I patted her head. “okay, lets go tomorrow night.” And then we both laid down the bed and she hugged me and I felt happy—that she treats me more like a sister than a ghost in her room. I just realized that instead she gets scared, I was the one who got scared when she can hear and see me.

“but unnie—oppa has to come with us.” Hana said and I looked at her

“why? I thought you wanted to spend time with me?”

“Because – we need someone to protect us.” I smiled at how Hana was lovingly Hana was talking about her brother while just a while ago she was being jealous of him.

“Arasso, lets tell him tomorrow. You have to go sleep, you have school tomorrow.” I pinched her nose slightly and she crinkled her nose and I found it so cute. She prayed before going to sleep and I smiled at her, I imagined Uriel’s face smiling as Hana was praying. I don’t know who her angel is but im pretty sure its smiling on her.

JONGHYUN’s POV

I woke up early, well actually him -- the other Jonghyun. Im being influenced by his habits and feelings, but its not bad—it actually helps me because he is very organized and passionate about things, especially music… I would suddenly hum songs and think of lyrics in my head that I didn’t really used to do before. And he is actually very intelligent and very smart about things and life.

*knock knock* “Breakfast is ready!” Mom shouted from the outside

“Coming!” I shouted as I finished wearing my uniform and tied my tie. I went out my door and at the same time, Hana did—already in her uniform and a braid hair and ready to go.

“good morning oppa” she greeted me and I smiled at her, I touched her hair and she slapped my hand. I flinched it away and I heard a chuckle that made my heart beat fast. I smiled.

(well you seem like you had a good sleep to be chuckling so lively?) I said and the chuckling stopped, I noticed Hana looking up at her right direction which I guess where Seungyeon is.

“Oppa, unnie helped me with braiding my hair so don’t touch it or you might mess it up. It was hard for my little hands.”

“She helped you?”

“Yes, she told me how…”

“oh”

“Aren’t you both going to eat?” Seungyeon said and Hana nodded. Hana walked downstairs as I followed. Hana and I sat on the chair and ate breakfast

“Mom, can Oppa and I go to the amusement park later?” Hana asked Mom as she finished her food, Mom peeked out from the kitchen door

“Why the sudden amusement park honey?” mom asked and my eyes went back and forth from Hana to Mom

“I want to go and visit the amusement park”

“Only with Jonghyun? How about me?” mom asked Hana and I smiled.

“no, someone else is coming with us.” Hana said and I raised an eye brow at her

“Hana” I heard Seungyeon whisper

“who else?” mom asked

“Oppa’s girl friend” Hana said without a beat and my eyes grew big at her.

“GIRLFRIEND?!” mom shouted

“HANA!” Seungyeon and I both screamed at the same time. Hana was just smiling and blinking her eyes innocently as if having fun with our reactions. I swallowed the food I was chewing. Mom came running from the kitchen and stopped just beside me.

“YAH LEE JONGHYUN! YOU DIDN’T TELL ME YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!” I was shocked, I blinked my eyes thrice and looked at Hana and at mom.

“i—I – I don’t” I answered stuttering.

“Then what is your sister saying?”

“uhm—she uh—she means a friend that is a girl will be coming with us.” Woooh, got out of that one.

“Are you sure?” mom asked as she leaned in closer to me. I leaned back.

“yes, I am sure.” I answered.

“you are not lying to me are you?” mom leaned in even closer

“NO!!! I am not mom.” Then she straightened up and looked at Hana, Hana was all just smiles.

“well then -- enjoy yourselves later. Maybe your father and I can go see a movie as you go to the amusement park” mom said and Hana clapped her hands.

“Take care of your sister Jonghyun ah. Hurry, finish up—you are both going to be late.” Mom said and went back to the kitchen. I stared at Hana and she was just smiling at me and I chuckled and shook my head, she is too cute to resist and be angry at.

(did you know about this?)

“yeah, she mentioned it last night” Seungyeon answered.

(that means you were the girl friend she was talking about?)

“uhm--- uh—I – I suppose.” Seungyeon answered stuttering.

(you sound cute, I bet your cheeks are red now.) I said teasing her

“stop it.”

(why? I like your reaction, its cute.)

“I said stop it.” I smiled more with her tone of voice.

“unnie, is it hot?” Hana said and I looked at where she was looking. I flashed a smile. “unnie, where are you going?” Hana said and grabbed her bag and before she can go out the door she turned to me “Oppa, hurry!”

I also grabbed my bag and a smile is plastered in my face.

I cant help but feel excited for later.

------------------------------

My paper and exam is done! Sorry I was late in posting, my mind rested for a while so please understand if this chapter is not as good, my brain is still recovering haha. Anyways the voting for round 2 on soompi is open, you can vote at:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/16/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-2-fanarts/12/

you can vote every six hours!!! Please support the fan arts of our fellow brownies and also the hardwork the team put into it!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT IN MY STORY AND ALSO ADVANCE THANK YOU FOR THE VOT YOU WIL BE MAKING!!! Hugs and kisses and gummy bears everyone!