Chapter 9

love became difficult when he came

 

Taeyeon & Hyuna's class
 
After sending Jihyun to her club, they finally arrived at their club.
 
“Is this the dancing club?” Hyuna asked.
 
“Hyuna noona!” Both of them looked at that owner’s voice and surprised that it is Taemin!
 
“Oh, Taemin! Why are you here?” she asked.
 
“I chose dancing, duh! Welcome and are you alone, noona?” Hyuna shook her head.
 
Taemin peeked behind Hyuna and saw Taeyeon who were hiding behind her. “Ah, Taeyeon noona!”
 
Taemin was so happy to see Taeyeon while she was shocked that he appeared all of the sudden. When Taemin was walking forward, she backed away in few steps.
 
“Oh, Hello!” she greeted. Taemin smiled.
 
---
 
After Taemin dragged them both inside, he introduced them to other students in the club which was great that they were very friendly. After the introducing moment, Hyuna was alone while watching that cute couple; Taemin and Taeyeon were chatting together, but suddenly someone hugged her from the back.
 
“Yah!” Hyuna turned around. “Oh, oppa! You chose this club?” Gikwang nodded.
 
Taeyeon joined in with them. “Ah, Gikwang!” 
 
“Annyeong, Tae”
 
Hyuna looked around that made Gikwang confused why she was like that. “Where’s Yoseob?” 
 
“He chose vocal course,”
 
“Oh...” Hyuna looked at Taeyeon and smirked at her. Taeyeon pinched Hyuna’s arm that made Hyuna let out a soft yelp. Taemin saw everything and was surprised with Taeyeon’s reaction when Hyuna .
 
‘Is Taeyeon love Yoseob hyung? No way!’ Taemin thought.
 
Before Taemin could call Taeyeon to come here, the dancing trainer or teacher came at last. He is a guy with good-looking appearance and nice body. Girls were impressed while boys scoffed. 
 
“Hello, students! My name is Yunho and I will be your trainer for this club this year. Please cooperate with me,” he introduced and after that, he called the names of the students who attended the class.
 
“Okay now students! Every team has 2 person in it!” Yunho said and everyone was happy that they thought that they were going to partner by themselves. “I will choose for now,”
 
“What?!”
 
Now they made bad noises and feeling upset. The dancing trainer chuckled just saw his students’ cute reactions. “For the top students who did a good job last year will get to choose their partner are Gikwang and Taemin”
 
“Ah, really?” they both asked. Yunho nodded. “Now then, choose before I choose for you!”
 
Hyuna looked around trying to find this lucky girl to be partner with one of them, but when Hyuna looked at Gikwang, she was surprised that he was looking at her. Immediately, Gikwang touched Hyuna’s left shoulder with his left hand.
 
“I will choose this new student, HyunA!”
 
Unfortunately Taemin was being straight forward. He held Taeyeon’s hand all of the sudden and raised it up on the air. “I will choose her!”
 
“Okay then, now the rest of you listens who you will be partner with!” Yunho said in a loud voice and started to name the people with his/her partner.
 
---
 
Thank you for choosing me as your partner, Taemin” Taeyeon said shyly.
 
Taemin pinched her cheeks. “Aigoo don’t show me your shy face, noona! It makes me want to kiss you again, but wait...not on the cheeks, but probably on those delicious lips,” he teased and he touched Taeyeon’s lip at the end.
 
“Yah, you!” Taeyeon yelped as she slapped Taemin’s hand not that hard.
 
“Ouch!” Taemin chuckled and grabbed Taeyeon’s hand.
 
“W-what?” 
 
“Who’s Yoseob?” asked Taemin being as straight-forward as he was.
 
“He’s just Dongwoon’s friend, why?” 
 
“Who’s Dongwoon and do you like Yoseob?” he asked again. He didn’t know who the hell both of the guys was and he was curious, very curious.
 
“Dongwoon is Hyuna’s brother,” Taeyeon replied. “No, I don’t like Yoseob. He is just cute that is all.”
 
“Oh,” That was only Taemin replied but inside, he felt happy that she didn’t like Yoseob who-ever that guy was.
 
“And I actually love someone else...” Taeyeon mumbled which Taemin could hear it clearly.
 
“What did you say?”
 
Taeyeon closed using her hands and just shook her head. 
 
“Oh, is that person Taemin?” Taemin teased by whispering to Taeyeon’s ear.
 
“No!” Taeyeon immediately said. On the other side, Hyuna was surprised with Taeyeon who said it loud and saw that Taemin was teasing her so she decided to interrupt them by coughing loudly in front of them, which was a fake one. 
 
Taeyeon and Taemin looked at the owner’s fake cough and they knew that an evil person was just teasing them. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at Hyuna. Hyuna just smirked.
 
“Yah, Hyuna!” Taeyeon exclaimed while her both hands on her hip. Hyuna just laughed.
 
“Let’s practice the dance that sir Yunho told us to practice,” Taemin interrupted them. Taeyeon looked at him and nodded. Taemin lend his hand on her so slowly, she held his hand.
 
---
 
After Hyuna satisfied teasing the cute couple, all of the sudden Gikwang was poking on her waist multiple times that made Hyuna annoyed.
 
“Yah, what are you doing? Don’t do that!” Hyuna scolded him. Gikwang just ignored her and poked again.
 
“That’s it! You want this right?” Hyuna did her revenge by tickling him.
 
“Y-yah...stop it! I w-want to tickle you t-too!” Gikwang said while laughing.
 
“Never!” She held his hands to prevent him from tickling her. When they were playing with each other, Yunho saw them and shook his head.
 
“Gikwang! Hyuna! Stop with your lovey dovey thingy! Go practice!” Yunho said at them. Both of them bowed at him and said ‘sorry’ Gikwang looked up and saw Yunho winked at him. He chuckled. Hyuna and Gikwang looked at each other and laughed but quickly became serious and started practicing before their dancing trainer scolded at them.
 
Taemin saw them.
 
Hmm, why are they so friendly to each other and looks like a couple? Taemin thought
 
---
 
When the school time already ended on that day, Taemin immediately went rushed to where Jonghyun was. He was always at their home class waiting for Yuri because she needed a ride home.
 
“Dinosaur!” Taemin shouted as he arrived at the door. Jonghyun looked at him.
 
“Yah, don’t say me with that name,” he scolded.
 
“Sorry,”
 
“What brings you here, Taemin?” he asked.
 
“When I was at my club, I saw Hyuna and her brother’s friend seemed like kind of friendly with each other, like very friendly” Taemin told him.
 
Jonghyun raised his eyebrow. “She is in dancing class?” Taemin nodded.
 
“So what’s the big deal?” 
 
Taemin rolled his eyes and he thought it was useless to talk with a dinosaur. “Aigoo...nothing. Bye!” He waved to Jonghyun and left quickly.
 
“Yah, Taemin! Aish...” Jonghyun thought again what Taemin said earlier. 
 
‘If it is true...Then...aah, forget about it!’ 
 
---
 
Finally, Yuri arrived in the class while complaining something until she saw Jonghyun was wondering something.
 
“Oppa, what’s the matter?”
 
Jonghyun didn’t answer her question and was still in his imaginary world so Yuri waved her hand in front of Jonghyun’s face. 
 
“Hello? Are you still here, oppa?”
 
Finally Jonghyun woke up from his day dream and surprised that Yuri was already here. “Oh, Yuri! What’s the matter?”
 
Yuri smiled. “Nothing, let’s go! Sunny is busy,” Jonghyun nodded and smiled. When they were already outside from the class, Yuri held his hand that made Jonghyun shocked.
 
“What are you doing?”
 
“I’m scared,” Yuri replied cutely.
 
“It’s alright! There is nothing to scare off!” Jonghyun said to make her not scare of something and just let Yuri held his hand.
 
This will make Hyuna jealous, hehehe. She thought
 
---
 
At the parking lot 
 
At the parking lot, there was still a girl alone with a frustrated expression. It was Hyuna. She was stomping her feet in a cute way to be exact.
 
Yaah, he's late again. She thought.
 
When she turned around, someone was hugging her. It was a guy called Gikwang. Hyuna immediately pushed him away from her.
 
“Why did you hug me all of the sudden? I thought you are some stupid ert!” 
 
Gikwang rubbed back of his neck slowly that he felt embarrassed with his reaction. “Sorry...I just miss you”
 
Hyuna scoffed and slapped his chest lightly that only made Gikwang let out a small yelp.
 
“Where’s my pabo guy?” she asked.
 
“Do you mean Jonghyun?”
 
Hyuna slapped him again. “No, he’s not stupid! I mean my brother, you silly”
 
Gikwang was kind of feeling upset that he didn’t notice about it but he smiled after that. “Oh, he is still have a lot to do with Yoseob hyung”
 
“What did he do again?”
 
Gikwang chuckled. “They both threw crumpled paper on me multiple times until it landed on our teacher’s face that made them got to do additional class works,” 
 
Hyuna slapped her forehead lightly. “Aish, that kid! I will scold him later if I remember, but thanks by the way for the information”
 
Gikwang just smiled and suddenly, he grabbed her hand and put sweets on it. “Here’s for you,”
 
“Really? Ah, thank you!” Hyuna said cheerfully. She was really happy that she was actually needed some sweets and her wish was granted.
 
Aigoo, cute! he thought. 
 
He pinched her nose. "You’re welcome,"
 
"Yaah!" Gikwang waved her and left. 
 
Aish, that guy. Hyuna thought
 
 
Author's note:
HAHA, finally I updated another chapter. I will updated tomorrow if I'm not that busy ><
In this story, Yuri is the bad girl. So sorry for Yuri fans >___< I don't hate her!