Chapter 22

love became difficult when he came

 

After Jonghyun told Taemin about the plan, they went to find Gikwang.

---

That pabo dinosaur was making me jealous in purpose! I have to go to Yoseob!’ Gikwang thought as he felt like someone was following him.

He turned around and saw no one was there behind him, but when he looked back to the front, all of the sudden someone dragged and bumped him on a wall.

“Ouch!” Gikwang yelped. “Yah, what are you doing ajusshi!”

“Yah, I’m not ajusshi you little freak! I’m Jonghyun, Hyuna’s boyfriend!”

“Do I care? Hmm...well...let’s see...I don’t caa-aa-aare~” Gikwang sang ‘I don’t care by 2ne1’

“Yah, you took my word that I said just this morning” Jonghyun said. He was pissed off, but Gikwang was confused.

“What?”

“Never mind!” Jonghyun mumbled. He pulled up Gikwang’s shirt. “Hey, I want you to stay away from my beloved girlfriend alright?”

“What If I still want to be with her?” Gikwang asked in calm situation.

“I have to send you to my punishment room,”

“P-punishment room? What’s that?” Gikwang asked as he was curious.

“A room that filled with lots of thing to do about you,” Jonghyun smirked.

Gikwang gasped. “Is it the same like in that variety show, ‘Oh! My School!’?” (You know the one if the team lose, they have to jump on the floor that might be hurt for your foot)

He couldn’t resist another freaking punishment.

“Maybe like that a bit, but this is more dangerous.”

“Yah, I don’t trust you!” Gikwang yelled.

“Stop yelling, you jerk! I’m not deaf and hell yeah I have a proof about that room!”

Jonghyun was annoyed with Gikwang’s shouting. He instructed Taemin to give him his ipad as Jonghyun put Gikwang down.

“Pfft. A phone? What proof is that?”

“The proof is inside, you jerk!” Jonghyun showed Gikwang the video of people who were getting punished in the room like for few hours. Gikwang’s eyes become terrified, he was scared.

“Are you done watching, dear?” Jonghyun asked.

“No, I’m not going in there!”

“So you have to follow what I say! Don’t ever close with Hyuna, get it? If you don’t follow what I say, your punishment is ready for you” Gikwang nodded in agreement without a second thought.

“That’s easy! I just have to watch you in case you will be close with Hyuna,” Jonghyun said and walked away.

“Gikwang, I’m sorry!” Taemin said in a low, soft tone. Gikwang just smiled weakly.

“Taemin!” Jonghyun called.

“I will be right there!” Taemin shouted before he waved to Gikwang and left.

‘I’m sorry, Hyuna-ssi. I have to...’

---
At class...

Gikwang was going to his class after break time ended.

“Gikwang!”

He turned around and saw Hyuna was going to approach her. Gikwang looked in front and walked to his class quickly.

Hyuna stopped and confused. “Huh?”

---

When Dongwoon and Hyuna were walking on the street to go to their home, they saw Gikwang was 10 meters away in front of them.

“Gikwang!” The siblings shouted.

Gikwang turned around, but when he saw Hyuna beside Dongwoon, he immediately ran away quickly.

“Yah, wait! Gikwang!” Hyuna shouted.

They chased him until he was nowhere out off sighted. They were exhausted and turned back to go home. When they arrived, the siblings stopped in front of their front door.

“Yah, what did happen to him?” Dongwoon exclaimed as he punched the door because he was mad. “Ouch!”

“I don’t know. He ran away when I approached him,” Hyuna said while panting.

“Really? He didn’t treat me that way at school, noona”

“Really?” Dongwoon nodded.

“Yah, let’s go put bandages on your hand. Your hand is bleeding!” Hyuna said as she touched the bleeding hand.

“Yah, it hurts!” Dongwoon yelped.

They went inside. Hyuna grabbed the aid kit in the kitchen before she went into the living room where Dongwoon was there watching television. Hyuna sat beside him and put the bandages on his hand.

“Next time, try to be more mature?” Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

“I’m going to the kitchen. Do you want a drink, noona?” Dongwoon asked after Hyuna finished with the bandages.

“No, I just want to take a nap,” She went upstairs to her bedroom. She sat on her bed. Hyuna took her phone and texted Gikwang.

To: Kiki lee
From: Hyuna kim

Gikwang! Why are you running just now? T.T Please do reply! 

---

After four to six hours, he still didn’t reply her message. Hyuna called him several times, but he didn’t pick it up. Hyuna gave up so she took a shower and went straight to bed.

‘What’s going on?! Did something happen to him? He didn’t reply nor answer my call’ She thought sadly. She didn’t want their friendship to be apart at this short period of time.

---

What's going to happen to Gikwang & Hyuna’s friendship? Are they going to be friends or enemies? Could Gikwang stand get away from her? 

 

 

I know, i know. The punishment is ridiculous!
I told you this is an old story of mine (: So theres no guarantee it will be beautiful.
I don't have time to edit it again! :s