Chapter 12 part 2

love became difficult when he came

 

Recap
 
Gikwang and Hyuna ended lying on the bed next to each other. Gikwang sat on the bed after that because he realized that he was beside with her.
 
“I’m sorry if I laid on the bed with you even though you have...boyfriend,” Gikwang told Hyuna as he apologized to her. 
 
Hyuna sat and smiled. “It’s okay, It’s not like that you’re going to do something wrong at me right?”
 
All of the sudden, Gikwang smirked at Hyuna. She was confused as he came closer.
 
“Yah, w-what are you d-doing?” Hyuna asked in panic. She immediately went back, but ended bumped on the wall. “Ouch!”
 
Gikwang hold her waist. “Are you okay?” Before Hyuna could reply, Gikwang kissed her lips.
 
“I love you, Hyuna” 
 
Hyuna pushed Gikwang and looked at him with her widen eyes. “Gikwang...you know I already have a boyfriend right?”
 
Gikwang sighed and held her hand. “I know, but he is not taking care of you either. He always make you sad and that’s make me even more upset,”
 
Hyuna looked away as she crossed her hand on her chest. 
 
“It’s okay...at least you call me oppa right? I don’t need your reply for now,”
 
Hyuna looked at him and mouthed ‘okay’. Gikwang smiled and kissed her forehead before he stood up on the floor. 
 
“Hyuna-yah, I will go downstairs and yeah...thank you for the delightful kiss,”
 
Hyuna gasped. “yah, you ert!” Hyuna exclaimed while throwing a pillow at him. Gikwang yelped and turned around glared at her, but after just several seconds he chuckled and went outside from her bedroom.
 
---
 
Gikwang was already downstairs and he went to the living room where Dongwoon and Yoseob were playing video games.
 
Dongwoon noticed Gikwang was finally there. He looked at him. “How’s my sister?”
 
“She’s alright,” Gikwang replied before his eye-smile appeared. He was unconsciously touched his lip because he still could taste Strawberry on HyunA’s lip.
 
Yoseob looked at Gikwang who was smiling all by himself. “Hm, is your lip hurts or did you kiss noona?”
 
Gikwang started with Yoseob’s question. He was nervous and didn’t know what he was going to explain, but he remained calm as always.
 
“Yah, did you kiss her?” Dongwoon asked. Gikwang just smiled that made Dongwoon smiled back and punched him playfully which was less hard. 
 
“Yah, you did kiss her! Are you falling in love with her?”
 
Gikwang laughed and tried to deny about it, but when Yoseob was sneakily behind Gikwang’s back and he thought that Yoseob was playing with him. He was actually stealing Gikwang’s phone.
 
“What are you doing? Give it back, Yoseob!”
 
“Nu-uh!” Yoseob raised his hand like he was going to smash the phone, Gikwang stopped him.
 
“Tell us the truth, AJ”
 
“I will! Just give me back that!” Gikwang hurriedly took his phone and rubbed it softly before he put it inside his pocket of his jeans. 
 
“Yes, I do even though she already has one, but I will protect her whenever she’s not with that dinosaur,” Gikwang told them.
 
Dongwoon and Yoseob were still being quiet after Gikwang told them. All of the sudden, Yoseob hit his back while Dongwoon messed up Gikwang’s hair.
 
“Yah!”
 
“Aww, so romantic! If my noona doesn’t want a kiss from you, you can kiss my Yoseob anytime!” Dongwoon teased.
 
“Yah, I heard that hyung!” Yoseob exclaimed with his arm crossed. He quickly moved away from Gikwang and Dongwoon that made both of them laughed out loud.
 
 
Author's note:
Hello, I know this is short! Sorry btw! Because this is part 2 of chapter 12. That's why!
Subscribe! Thank you! (:
Oh, and congrats for trouble maker for winning MNET20's choice. Btw I was surprised, like seriously! I thought other groups won :O and Gary didn't win *sigh*