Chapter 12 part 1

love became difficult when he came

 

Recap of the previous chapter 
 
After 10 minutes, the doorbell suddenly rang.
 
“I will get it!” Hyuna said. She went out from the kitchen and opened the front door. Surprisingly, it was Yuri, Jonghyun’s childhood friend.
 
“Hey, can I talk with you for few minutes?” she asked. Hyuna nodded and they went outside after she closed the door slowly.
 
“What is it?”
 
“Jonghyun oppa couldn’t attend the date tonight because he’s busy with his photo shoot thingy. He is now in the middle of recording a CF so he sent me here,” Yuri explained.
 
“Why didn’t he just come along for a while?” Hyuna asked. 
 
“He afraid that you will mad. I’m really sorry, Hyuna” Yuri replied. “I have to go now” She bowed and patted her shoulder as she smiled bitterly at Hyuna. Yuri went inside her car.
 
Hyuna watched the car drifted away. 
 
How could you this do to me, Jonghyun! Why did Yuri come? Why? Is that photo shoot important for you! She thought while her fist tightened.
 
 
She froze for a moment and went inside after that. Hyuna closed the door slowly.
 
---
 
On the other side...
 
Yuri was seating comfortably in her car while drinking her wine. All of the sudden she laughed but this laugh is not ordinary one, it kind of evil ones.
 
“She already fell on my trap. Haha, Jonghyun oppa will mad after this,”
 
---
 
Dongwoon went towards where the front door was. He wanted to see who came. Dongwoon was shocked that he saw Hyuna sat on the floor sadly as she hugged her folded knees in front of the door. He hurriedly got Hyuna to stand. 
 
“Hyuna-ya, what’s the matter?” He asked. All of the sudden, Hyuna hugged Dongwoon tightly.
 
“Yuri came just now and told me that Jonghyun oppa canceled our date,” she replied as she let go of her brother.
 
“Oh my, don’t cry!” 
 
“I feel like I want to rest right now. Do have fun with your friends, okay?” She said and walked away. When she was going to the stairs, she saw Gikwang and Yoseob were chatting in the dining room but Gikwang noticed her. Yoseob stopped talking and looked at Hyuna too.
 
“Noona, care to join us?” Yoseob asked. Hyuna shook her head and going to the stairs, but suddenly Gikwang grabbed her hand. She was startled how he got here so quickly.
 
“Are you alright?” he asked worriedly. She nodded as she unreleased her hand from his and quickly went upstairs.
 
---
In Hyuna’s bedroom
 
Jonghyun oppa, why are you always busy these days?! You’re different before!” Hyuna said as loud as she could. She started to cry more while covering her face with her both hands. She was really disappointed. 
 
---
Downstairs...
 
Three of them; Yoseob, Dongwoon and Gikwang were sitting on the couch in the living room. They were worried about Hyuna especially her brother ofcourse.
 
“Can I go to her room, bro?” Gikwang asked for permission.
 
Dongwoon quiet for a while and then, looked at Gikwang. “Sure, make her happy for a while! I couldn’t stand her looking so totally upset,”
 
“Thanks, bro” 
 
---
 
Gikwang went upstairs and arrived in front of Hyuna’s bedroom. He knocked the door several times.
 
“It’s Gikwang!” he shouted.
 
Hyuna was startled with the shouting. She quickly wiped her tears. “Come in, the door isn’t lock!”
 
Gikwang opened the door and approached her. He sat on the bed beside Hyuna. He immediately hugged her. “I know you’re kind of sad right now. I’m really sorry to hear that,”
 
“It’s okay, you don’t have to be sorry, Gikwang,” she replied. Gikwang let go of her and smiled. After that, he looked around Hyuna’s room.
 
“Wow, is this your room? It’s so...Yellow!” He complimented before he beamed at Hyuna. Hyuna just smiled.
 
“Yeap, do you like it? Yellow is my favorite colour though,”
 
“Wow, I like it! I wish I can sleep with you in this bright room,” he said with a big smile plastered on his face. Hyuna glared at him before she slapped his arm lightly. “Yah!”
 
Gikwang let his tongue out at Hyuna. He took a pillow and hit her with it.
 
“Yah!” Hyuna yelped. She hit him back with another pillow of hers. Both of them suddenly were having a pillow fight.
 
---
After 15 minutes...
 
Gikwang and Hyuna ended lying on the bed next to each other. Gikwang sat on the bed after that because he realized that he was beside with her.
 
“I’m sorry if I laid on the bed with you even though you have...boyfriend,” Gikwang told Hyuna as he apologized to her. 
 
Hyuna sat and smiled. “It’s okay, It’s not like that you’re going to do something wrong at me right?”
 
All of the sudden, Gikwang smirked at Hyuna. She was confused as he came closer.
 
“Yah, w-what are you d-doing?” Hyuna asked in panic. She immediately went back, but ended bumped on the wall. “Ouch!”
 
Gikwang hold her waist. “Are you okay?” Before Hyuna could reply, Gikwang kissed her lips.
 
“I love you, Hyuna”