Chapter 16

love became difficult when he came

 

Same day...
 
Dongwoon finally arrived at his home. "I'm home!" he shouted.
 
Hyuna stood up and went to the front door. "Woonie, how's my bestfriend?" she asked.
 
"I told them you're love sick," he replied and laughed. "By the way, Gikwang missed you a lot! He was extremely worried about you,"
 
"Really?" said Hyuna and giggled.
 
"Jonghyun hyung asked me where were you the I told him you're sick," Dongwoon told her.
 
"Ohh,"
 
Ah, Jonghyun oppa worried about me too. She thought and smiled.
 
"Noona, i think Jonghyun hyung hate Gikwang because he stared at Gikwang with his angry gaze. I was terrified," Dongwoon explained with his scared eyes.
 
"Aigoo, really?" Hyuna was worried that he might do something to him. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.
 
"I will get it," said Dongwoon. He opened the front door. It was Taeyeon and Jihyun! Hyuna immediately hugged them tightly.
 
"Yah, I miss you! Hope you recover well," said Jihyun. They hugged Hyuna again.
 
"Unnie, let's go upstairs and Jihyun, if you want to chat with Dongwoon, go!" said Hyuna and smiled at her.
 
"But..." said Jihyun. Before she finished her sentence, Dongwoon grabbed her hand. 
 
"She will stay with me," said Dongwoon and winked at her sister
 
Hyuna giggled. "Okay, don't be naughty!" 
 
"Yah!" Jihyun yelped and blushed.
 
---
 
Hyuna and Taeyeon finally arrived at Hyuna's befroom. They chatted for a while.
 
"How's school?" Hyuna asked. Taeyeon told her from beginning until the school ended. 
 
"Whoa, really? Are you going back with Taemin?" asked Hyuna.
 
"I don't know,"
 
Hyuna nodded.
 
---
Downstairs...
 
Jihyun and Dongwoon were talking with each other about their school, holiday and even their interests. Suddenly, they heard the doorbel rang.
 
"I will get it," said Jihyun. She opened the door and saw it was Gikwang. Dongwoon stood up and went at the front.
 
"Gikwang, why are you here? Today we're not going to play games you know," said Dongwoon.
 
"Yah, I'm not going to play games with you bro! I'm visiting Hyuna who is currently sick. Didn't you remember what I teold you at school?" asked Gikwang.
 
Dongwoon think. "Oh, I remember! I'm sorry," said Dongwoon while scratching back of his head.
 
Gikwang shooked his head. "Oh, Jihyun. You visit her too?"
 
"Yeap, and Taeyeon is upstairs with Hyuna," Jihyun answered.
 
"Oh," Suddenly, Gikwang smirked at Dongwoon. Dongwoon confused. 
 
"Yah, what's with the freakin' smile? Let's chat! They both will go downstairs in a few minutes," said Dongwoon and they went at the living room together.
 
 
---
At upstairs...
 
"I want to go home now. Seems like Jihyun have a nice chat with her sweetie. Let's go babe," said Taeyeon. Hyuna nodded and went downstairs together.
 
At downstairs...
 
Jihyun was talking with Dongwoon while Gikwang was at the kitchen. They saw Taeyeon and Hyuna arrived at the living room.
 
"Jihyun, let's go home now,"
 
Jihyun nodded. "Bye, bestfriend! Please take care of your health," She hugged Hyuna.
 
"Of course and thank you! Bye!" 
 
"Annyoung, Jihyun" said Dongwoon and smiled. Jihyun smiled back and left. Suddenly, Hyuna nudged Dongwoon's arm.
 
"What?"
 
"Did you have fun talking with her, Woonie?" she asked. He just nodded while his cheeks turned red. Suddenly, someone immediately kissed Hyuna's cheeks.
 
Hyuna startled and looked on her right and saw Gikwang.
 
"Yah, Gikwang oppa!" yelped Hyuna. 
 
"I miss you," said Gikwang while hugging Hyuna.
 
"Yah, let me go ert!" 
 
Gikwang let go of her while Dongwoon was amused. "Oppa?" 
 
Hyuna blushed and ordered him to go upstairs immediately. 
 
"Arasso, noona. Gikwang, if you need me, I'm in my room," said Dongwoon. Gikwang nodded and Dongwoon went upstairs. Gikwang and Hyuna both looked at each other.
 
"Why are you here?" she asked.
 
"I want to visit you since you're sick. Are you okay?" he replied and touched Hyuna's forehead.
 
"I'm okay, Gikwang oppa." said Hyuna. Gikwang sighed for relief.
 
"Gikwang," she called.
 
"Yes?"
 
"I know that maybe Jonghyun oppa hate you...And...” Gikwang closed with his fingers.
 
"I'm not scared, Hyuna" he said. He smiled and kissed her.
 
"Yah!"she yelped and blushed.
 
"Let's sit and talk," said Gikwang.
 
Hyuna nodded and they both went to the living room.
 
 
---
 
After several hours, talking and eating desserts, the clock strikes 10. Gikwang looked at his watch and looked back at Hyuna.
 
"Oh, I have to go now!" said Gikwang. He stood up and suddenly Hyuna hold his hand.
 
"Really? is dark already outside,"
 
He touched her cheeks. "Aigoo, do you want me to sleep in your house?"
 
Hyuna blushed. "Yes, we have a guest room,"
 
"Nah, I don't want! I want to sleep in your room," said Gikwang and smiled. Hyuna widened her eyes and slapped his arm. "Ouch!"
 
"You can go now," 
 
Gikwang leaned closer. He was staring at her lip.
 
Aigoo, her lip is so y. He thought.
 
Hyuna closed her eyes and suddenly, Gikwang kissed her lip passionately. Hyuna pushed Gikwang but it was worthless since he was too strong.
 
"Yah, you know that I'm someone's girlfriend," Hyuna told him as she frowned.
 
"Don't be like that. You're still mine," Gikwang smirked. Hyuna rolled her eyes.
 
Gikwang 'mehrong' at her and went outside and called a cab. When the cab arrived, he went in. Before the taxi leave, Gikwang winked at her. Hyuna giggled. She watched the taxi until it left.
 
She closed the door and went upstairs. Hyuna went shower. After 10 minutes, she went to her bedroom and wore her cute pajamas. She lied on her bed.
 
"Yah, that boy!" exclaimed Hyuna. She smiled and dozed off to sleep.
 
 
Author's note:
12/09/12
When is the last time I updated the chapter 15? I forgot, hoho. 
This chapter is for all susbcribers especially my friend, minhokevinlover who wanted me to update. 
Haha :D I will post the next chapter soon ^^