Chapter 10

love became difficult when he came

 

Jonghyun and Yuri went to the parking lot to go to where his car parked. When they were talking, Jonghyun saw someone so he stopped. Yuri was pulled back and confused why he did that on purpose. When she was going to yell at him, she saw his eyes were looking at someone. She looked in front and surprised to see Gikwang and Hyuna--- they were talking together happily. 
 
Gikwang and Hyuna didn’t know that someone saw them. Jonghyun was pretty jealous that he tightened his fist and trying to control his anger towards the guy who was flirting on his girlfriend. Yuri groaned and she hit Jonghyun’s muscular arm lightly.
 
“Oppa!”
 
Jonghyun finally looked at Yuri. “Yes?”
 
“Let’s go now, ignore th—.” Yuri stopped talking when Jonghyun glared at her. 
 
“Let just sit on the bench for a while, okay?” Yuri nodded.
 
Yes, this plan will work out! She thought while grinning in an evil way.
 
---
 
When Gikwang left few minutes ago, Dongwoon came at last in hurry. 
 
“Noona, where’s Kiki?” Dongwoon asked. “Kikwang.”
 
“Ohh, he left few minutes ago,” she replied. “Ouch, why did you do that?!”
 
Hyuna rubbed her arm softly the spot where Dongwoon slapped less hard.
 
“Hyuna-yah, are you being lovey dovey again?” he asked.
 
Hyuna was confused with his all of the sudden question. “What do you mean?”
 
Dongwoon smirked. “Gikwang told me about you and him in your activity club,”
 
Hyuna widened her eyes after coughing a little. “Yah, that jerk! I will punish him later!”
 
Dongwoon just smiled. “Punish him with how? Tickling him?”
 
Hyuna gasped and immediately she slapped his arm hard. “Let’s go! I want Sica unnie’s meatloaf!” 
Dongwoon nodded and was planning to tease his sister later at home. When they walked in few steps, suddenly someone called Hyuna’s name. “Hyuna!”
 
Both of them stopped and turned around and saw that it was Jonghyun who called her name. Yuri was next to him with an irritating expression.
 
“Oppa!” Hyuna looked at Dongwoon. “Can you wait?” he nodded.
 
“Oppa!” Hyuna said it again while running towards Jonghyun who spread his arms wide for Hyuna to hug him.
 
“You can let go of me now, yeobo. I will not run away from you,” Jonghyun teased. Hyuna looked at him and scoffed. She let go of him.
 
“Annyoung, Woonie!” Jonghyun shouted to Dongwoon who was just less far from them. 
 
“Yah, I’m not little anymore!” Dongwoon shouted back. He doesn’t like when people called him ‘Woonie’ it is just too childish.
 
“Yes, you are!” Hyuna shouted and giggled. 
 
“Noona, I will be at the bus stand. I will wait for you!” So he walked away and walking to the bus stop.
 
Hyuna looked at Jonghyun. “Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be at home right now?”
 
Jonghyun mouthed ‘wait’ to Hyuna and looked at Yuri after that who was standing like an idiot. “Yuri,” 
 
“Yes?” Jonghyun gestured her to leave them alone for now. 
 
Yuri groaned and pointed to another direction. “I will be there, oppa” So she left.
 
Jonghyun turned around to look at Hyuna and held her hand. “Yeobo, can you go to the park tomorrow night?” 
 
“Oh my god, really?” Jonghyun nodded. “Yeay, Okay! Are you going to pick me up?” Hyuna really hope that Jonghyun would pick her up from her house.
 
Jonghyun frowned a little. “No, sorry” Hyuna frowned too and felt upset so she removed her hand from his.
 
“Okay, are you going to pick up...Yuri again?” she asked while looking away.
 
“I guess so...sorry, cupcake” he replied. When he was going to touch Hyuna’s hair, Hyuna slapped his hand.
 
“Don’t touch!” she scolded. Jonghyun widened his eyes and put down his hand.
 
“I’m...s-sorry. I was too sensitive with people touching my hair,” Hyuna explained. Jonghyun nodded and something caught his eyes; there were sweets in her palm so he grabbed her hand and looked at the sweets.
 
“Who gave you this?” 
 
Hyuna pushed his hand away as she put the sweets in her pocket of her jeans. “Dongwoon’s friend, why?”
 
“Oh...nothing. Bye, cupcake!” Jonghyun kissed her cheek and went towards Yuri who was sitting on the bench not far from them.
 
Hyuna was going to wave at them but froze when she saw Yuri was holding hand with her boyfriend in front of her. Hyuna tightened her fist and felt like she wanted to cry so much. She couldn’t believe that Jonghyun let her held his hand. So she hurriedly went to the bus stand.
 
---
 
At the bus stop, Dongwoon saw Hyuna running to go to here with an expression that he didn’t like; she was crying. 
 
“Why are you crying?” he asked innocently.
 
“N-nothing,” 
 
“I know why,” he blurted out that made Hyuna looked at him with teary eyes.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“I saw it when I was going there because you were talking so long with him,” Dongwoon replied. Hyuna cried even more and all of the sudden; she landed her head on his chest. 
 
“It’s alright, noona. I’m here” Dongwoon said softly and let his sister cried on his shirt. He knew how suffer she was loving him for all those 4 years. It was just unbelievable for Jonghyun to do that in front of her. How could he? 
 
---
 
Both of them finally arrived at their home. Their older sister, Jessica was at the living room watching a drama while waiting for her siblings to come home. Jessica heard the door closed so she stood up and went towards them but surprised when she saw Hyuna with red and ugly eyes.
 
“Oh my god, what happened?” she asked in panic.
 
“N-nothing,” Hyuna replied in a low voice. Jessica scoffed so she put her hands on Hyuna’s shoulders. “Come on darling, tell me”
 
“He was holding hand with his close friend, Yuri in front of Hyuna, noona!” Dongwoon the one answered.
 
“Yah!” Hyuna yelped in a loud voice and made Hyuna depressed as she was going to tear her hairs before Jessica stopped her and hugged her.
 
“Darling, be strong” Hyuna nodded and cried again that made Jessica’s dress was soaked wet filled with Hyuna’s tears.
 
Author's note:
I'm not good with sad scene. >< Haha
I will update again on Sunday, please wait!
Subscribe, comment and Thank you!