Chapter 19

love became difficult when he came

 

At Jonghyun's...
 
Hello?” Jonghyun was waiting for Dongwoon to reply, but it was useless. He already ended the call earlier. Jonghyun threw his phone on the bad and sadly, it fell off the bed and crashed on the floor. 
 
He gasped. “My phone!”
 
He picked up all of the broke pieces of his phone and put it on the table first. He went outside and went to Yuri’s room. Yuri stayed at his house for one week because her parents went to China for a business vacation.
 
Jonghyun knocked at the door. “Yuri!”
 
Yuri opened the door while her right hand was rubbing her eyes. “Oppa! What? I have a beauty sleep right now~” 
 
“Did you lie to me?”
 
“Huh?” said Yuri in confusion. When she stopped rubbing her eyes, she saw Jonghyun was staring at her. She gulped. “Lie?”
 
“Yes and did you tell Hyuna that I cancelled the date?”
 
N-n...no,” she stammered.
 
“Yuri...” he called while playing with her hair. Yuri felt Goosebumps all of the sudden. 
 
“I’m s-sorry I did!”
 
“Why?”
 
Yuri hugged him. “I love you, my dino! I really love you more than how Hyuna loves you!”
 
Jonghyun sighed and let her go slowly. “I’m sorry, Yuri. You know that I love Hyuna,”
 
“Please forget her!” Yuri begged.
 
“I’m sorry, but I wouldn’t mad at you,” Jonghyun said and went straight to his bedroom after that..
 
“Jonghyun!” she called. When she heard his door closed, she tightened her fist.
 
‘That brat! What Jonghyun see at her?! She’s not that beautiful!’ She thought and walked inside her bedroom as she slammed her door shut.
 
---
The next morning...
 
Hyuna wasn’t going to school and so did Dongwoon so they cooked their breakfast, played games and jogged outside together. They were really having fun which made Hyuna started to forget what happened yesterday.
 
---
At the afternoon...
 
When they were done jogging outside, Hyuna and Dongwoon went inside their house. Hyuna went upstairs to get shower to remove her sweats while Dongwoon sat on the couch in their living room. After 5 minutes, he heard the doorbell rang so he opened the door.
 
“Jonghyun? Why are you here?”
 
“I need to see Hyuna,” Jonghyun answered. Dongwoon stared at him before he sighed and told him to get inside. Dongwoon went to the kitchen to make some coffee.
 
“No need to make coffee,” Jonghyun told him. Dongwoon rolled his eyes.
 
“I’m not making you a coffee. This is for me,” Jonghyun was embarrassed and went into the living room while Dongwoon was still at the kitchen drinking coffee as he listened to music with his headset. 
 
---
 
Finally Hyuna went downstairs. She thought that her lazy brother was still in the living room so she went inside, but sadly she saw Jonghyun.
 
Hyuna gasped and wanted to run away, but Jonghyun quickly grabbed her from the back. “Hyuna...”
 
“L-let go of me, jerk!” Hyuna exclaimed. She tried to push him, but his hands were too strong.
 
“I’m sorry...” he whispered. Hyuna widened her eyes and softened a bit after that. Jonghyun grabbed her hand slowly and sat on the sofa together to talk, but Hyuna remained silence.
 
“Yeobo, I’m sorry! I didn’t know that you were telling the truth!” Jonghyun said, but Hyuna was still remained quiet while watching a show on the television.
 
“Hyuna, look at me!” Jonghyun yelled which made Hyuna pissed off.
 
“Why? Why didn’t you trust me first?”
 
“I’m sorry! I was mad that you didn’t come. I was waiting for you for few hours. I wanted to make our date special!” he replied.
 
“It was my entire fault too,”
 
Jonghyun held her hand. “Give me a chance to prove myself that I am still good enough for you and please I’m begging you! I still in love with you!”
 
Hyuna hugged him all of the sudden. “I love you too,” She let go of him after she whispered.
 
“Am I still your boyfriend?” Jonghyun asked, but Hyuna was still considering about it.
 
“Yah!” Hyuna chuckled.
 
“Yes, you are, but how did you know that I told you the truth?”
 
“Last night Dongwoon called me and realized what I did bad to you so I met Yuri and told her to tell the truth and she was,” Jonghyun explained.
 
Hyuna widened her eyes. “Whoa, she already gave up and told you?”
 
Jonghyun nodded. “Well, she scared of me because I’m a dinosaur!” He roared proudly.
 
Hyuna laughed as she slapped his chest lightly. “There is nothing to be proud of, you jerk!”
 
“Well, I’m your jerk...” 
 
“Yah oppa! What did I just tell you just now?”
 
“I love you, y-muscular Jonghyun?” Jonghyun joked and laughed of his cheesy words.
 
“Yah!” 
 
Jonghyun smirked as he leaned closer to Hyuna. He held her waist tightly while Hyuna put her hands around his neck as they both ended kissing together passionately. After they ended, they smiled. Hyuna and Jonghyun chatted together since they didn’t have time to talk this much soon. When Jonghyun went home, Hyuna went to her bedroom to sleep, but before she closed her eyes, her phone rang.
 
‘Who’s texting me this late night, huh?’ she thought and groaned as she checked the message.
 
--------------------------------------
 
From: My y-muscular dino
 
Yeobo! My phone broke last night and I went to buy a new phone before I visited you! Please do sleep well today and save this number later! 
 
Remember this: I will always love you
 
Get it? Goodnight and have a nice dream, my queen. 
 
WARNING: DON'T REPLY :P
 
--------------------------------------
 
Hyuna giggled and smiled. She put her phone on the table and went to sleep.
 
 
 
 
Author's note:
Did I update too fast or slightly better than last time? Haha XD No need to tell me about it! 
I hope you like my story and the updates even though the story is too...cliche. heheh
Fyi, this story I wrote like 1 year and 4 months ago. So that time my english was pretty bad...
So I changed some of this and that...I did improve, but still my english is slightly improve? HAHAHAHAHAHA no.
Whatever, but I will try to update the next cliche chapter when I have free time.
Thank you (: