Chapter 1

love became difficult when he came

 

It was a beautiful morning. Hyuna and Dongwoon were infront of their school.
 
"Aaaah, new year! It’s school time!" said Hyuna while looking at the beautiful school.
 
"You're so pathetic, I hate school!" Dongwoon complained while scratching the back of his head.
 
Dongwoon is Hyuna's younger brother. He is a very protective over Hyuna. He sometimes acts funny to cheer her up and always teases his older sister. Their birthdate's are on the same date but the year is different.
 
Hyuna glared at him and pinched his hand, "Say that in front of Jessica unnie and you will be dead for sure!" 
 
Jessica is Dongwoon and Hyuna's older sister. She works as an elementary school teacher. She takes care of them both while their parents are away travelling around the world.
 
"No, ouch!" Dongwoon yelped. 
 
"You're such a monster! I have to find my friend now, bye! Also, there will be a scary monster behind you!" he teased Hyuna and laughed while walking inside the school.
 
“Yaaah! Pabo dongsaeng!" Hyuna yelled to Dongwoon as she put her hands on her hips like a teacher.  
 
After her twin, Dongwoon left, she was still standing in front of the school gates because of her love for nature. Hyuna zoned everything out and felt as if she was in her own world, and then someone poked her waist, breaking her trance. 
 
"What are you doing?" Hyuna scolded to the one who poked her.
 
When she looked behind, she screamed happily. It was Kim Taeyeon, her bestfriend! 
 
Taeyeon and Hyuna were best friends ever since they were kids. Both their parents are best friends too and that's why they started the friendship. Taeyeon is several months older than Hyuna but somehow, she acts like a younger sister to Hyuna.
 
"Hyuna you got mad at me just now,” Taeyeon softly said. 
 
She pretended to cry so that Hyuna would feel guilty, as a er she was she did fall for Taeyeon little trick.
 
"Ah, I'm sorry Taeyeon unnie! I thought a erted guy poked me," she said and bowed to her in respect. 
 
“Aw, it’s okay!” Taeyeon said while patting Hyuna's head as if she were a dog. 
 
Hyuna stared at her; Taeyeon's eyes widened "What's the matter?"
 
"Don't touch my hair unnie! I went to the salon yesterday!" Hyuna scolded her unnie as she fixed her hair carefully while Taeyeon looked at her.
 
"I knew you were going say, same old Hyuna...VERY old!" Taeyeon pronounced 'very' in a high-pitched tone in her voice and laughed.
 
Hyuna glared at Taeyeon and said, "Taeyeon....what did you say just now?" 
 
Taeyeon felt goose bumps on her back when Hyuna gave her that glare. 
 
"You're always this scary! I missed you soo much!" Taeyeon hugged her. 
 
"I missed you too!" Hyunah giggled. She missed her best friend’s hugs. 
 
"Okay, I want you to meet someone. This person is special!" Taeyeon smirked.
 
Hyuna couldn’t figure out who it could possibly be; she thought for a while and then gave up. 
 
She asked, "Who?" Just then, someone poked her waist, and this time it was not Taeyeon. She turned around.
 
“Jihyun!" she screamed happily and hugged her. It was Jihyun
 
Jihyun is Hyuna’s other best friend; Hyuna and Taeyeon met her on the first day of elementary school. They all got to know each other because they all had the same pink glittery lunchbox that day; she is the quiet and smart type. 
 
"Awww, I missed you very much!" Jihyun said and looked at Taeyeon.
 
"I miss you too girl," Taeyeon winked at her, Jihyun laughed.
 
"Me too, Jihyun" answered Hyuna and she looked back at Taeyeon, "So who is this person you want me to meet?" 
 
Hyuna still hadn’t figured out that ‘this person’ was Jihyun. 
 
"Aigooo" Taeyeon mumbled. She pinched Hyuna's cheek.
 
"Hello, are you there baby? The person is Jihyun!"
 
"Ohh!" she laughed. After 5 seconds of laughing, she turned serious and smirked.
 
"If you say baby again I will punch you badly, arasso?" she bullied Taeyeon as always.
 
Hyuna is the bullying type, sometimes but deep inside. She is both scared and afraid that she might hurt someone. 
 
Taeyeon pinched Hyuna’s hand again, “Yaaah, bad Hyuna!” Hyuna yelped. 
 
“Ouch, you’re the bad one!” She rubbed her hand where Taeyeon had pinched.
 
Jihyun looked at them bickering away at each other, “You both are always like this! Come on,let’s get in before we freeze to death okay?” Jihyun scolded as she stuck her hands in her jacket pockets.
 
Taeyeon and Hyuna looked at each other and agreed to resume the peace. 
 
They answered, “Arasso, Jihyun.” Together they went inside right when the school bell rang. 

Author's note:
Hello Hope you like my first chapter! Thanks to booey123, rai-na & Ikrasuju for correcting my

spellings, grammars! ^^
Btw about the chapter poster is made by me. All of the picture in the poster are the characters in the

story. So The colours one are the one who going to involved in the chapter and the rest, is not.
Sorry for the spelling in the poster. Actually, it should be "unite" not "unit"
Hope you subscribe and comment ^^
And if you click the link on their names, those are the clothes they are wearing at that time.