Chapter 5

love became difficult when he came

 

School ended. After saying goodbye to her friends, Hyuna went on a short date with Jonghyun, afterwards she found herself waiting in the parking lot of the school campus for Dongwoon. After about waiting for what seemed like hours, Hyuna was starting to get mad, putting her hands on her hips, she pouted in frustration. She was surprised when someone poked her waist.

Oh Dongwoon you are going to be receiving a nice long lecture for making me wait for so long.
Hyuna thought

But to her surprised it was not Dongwoon but…

“Annyoung, Gikwang-ssi.” Hyuna bowed and smiled.

"Annyoung,” Gikwang bowed back. “But call me Oppa,” he winked.

Hyuna raised an eyebrow. "You're younger than me, Gikwang” Gikwang’s cheeks started to blush in embarrassment.

"Come on, please..." he begged Hyuna. Hyuna was startled that Gikwang was kneeling down in front of him.

"Okay, okay. I will call you Oppa when I'm in the mood," Hyuna sighed picking Gikwang up.

"Thank you Hyuna-ssi,” He sang getting up and dusting off his pants.

Hyuna nodded, “Err, why are you still at school? Aren’t you supposed to be home by now?" 

“I had some work to do and then I had to visit the little boy’s room. I was on my way home when I saw you standing here, what are you doing?” He said making circles in the dirt with his feet.

Hyuna smiled, “I’m waiting for your pabo friend.”  

Gikwang got it and smiled, "Oh Dongwoon, he’s going to come after this, he had work to do since he slept in class.” 

“Oh, okay.” Hyuna smiled. 

Out of nowhere Gikwang handed her sweets and said, “Hyuna-ssi, these are for you.”

Hyuna looked at the candy and looked back at Gikwang, “You’re giving me these, really?"

Gikwang nodded and smiled. 

“Kamsahamnida” Hyuna flashed her pearly whites.

“Cheon maneyo, yeppo. Opps” Gikwang quickly covered his mouth looking down towards the ground.

“Err… I better go now, Mianhae. Annyoung,” He quickly bowed and left.

----

After Gikwang left, Hyuna wondered whether she’d meet him again soon, her heart kept beating and she didn't know why but it was beating faster than usual.

She was daydreaming when suddenly from behind she heard her name being called, "Hyuna Noona!"

Hyuna clutched onto her chest from the fright, "You little! Come on, let's go home." 

Dongwoon and Hyuna walked together, Dongwoon noticed the sweets in Hyuna’s hands.

“Wow, Noona! Can I have those? Who gave it to you? Jonghyun ay?” He drowned Hyuna with questions

Dongwoon reached out for the candy but Hyuna slapped his hand away.

“Aniyo, it’s mine! Your friend Gikwang gave them to me just now.” Hyuna smiled.

Dongwoon yelped, “Ouch!” Hyuna laughed.

"Are you falling in love with Gikwang Hyung?" Dongwoon asked blowing onto his injured hand.

Hyuna looked at Dongwoon who had a big smile plastered on his face and started laughing. 

“Andwae, pabo!” She blushed, “Let’s go home! Hurry up! You made me wait for you for half-an-hour.” She started to run, leaving poor Dongwoon behind.

“Noona, wait for me! Aish” He exclaimed and ran after her, laughing as always.