Chapter 13

love became difficult when he came

After Hyuna cleaned her room because of the pillow fight she countered with Gikwang earlier, Hyuna forgot to wash the dishes. She wanted to go downstairs, but she was nervous to face Gikwang after what he did to her.

‘Yah, Hyuna! It’s okay! Calm down! It’s not like he will kiss me again!’ she thought as she told herself to be calm and relax.

Before she went to the kitchen, she stopped by at the living rooms where the boys were.

“Are you all done finish your lunch?” Hyun asked. Dongwoon and Yoseob nodded while Gikwang was still not looking at her direction. All of the sudden, both of the boys started to smirk which made Hyuna confused.

“Why are you giving me that weird smile?”

Gikwang finally looked at her. Hyuna looked at him too and gave him ‘what-the-hell-is-going-on’ look. He sighed and approached Hyuna. “They already found about us,”

“F-found of what?”

“Our kiss,” Gikwang replied in a low voice so the guys couldn’t hear about it.

Hyuna was surprised and glared at Gikwang as she slapped his arm. “Yah, why did you tell them?”

“No, I didn’t tell them! I was just smiling, but then they jumped in some conclusion and ta-dah, they know!” Gikwang explained. Suddenly, both of them heard kissing sound came from Dongwoon and Yoseob. They looked at the guys who practically were hugging each other.

‘Yes, bromance indeed’ Hyuna thought as she approached them and slapped their arms.

“Yah, it was nothing! Really!” Hyuna lied before she glared at Gikwang with her evil gaze. Gikwang just gulped and looked away like nothing just happened.

“Whatever~” Yoseob said. “You’re lying, noona”

“I’m not!”

Both of them scoffed at you and Gikwang. Hyuna sighed. “Believe it or not, please don’t tell Jonghyun okay?” Hyuna said as she begged them while kneeling down in front of her dongsaengs.

The guys were surprised with her sudden action. Gikwang got her up and shot her ‘what-the--are-you-doing’ look. Hyuna just made an ugly face towards him that made Gikwang groaned.

“Sure, but one condition,” Dongwoon said.

“What is it?” Dongwoon smiled at Gikwang and touched his lip before he pointed at Hyuna.

‘Oh my gosh, what the heck they are making sign language right now!’ she thought.

Gikwang nodded as an agreement and started approaching Hyuna.

“Whar? Yah, wait!” Hyuna shouted. She finally knew what their plan was so she pushed Gikwang away from her. “Please don’t...”

Gikwang stopped and looked at her deeply before he mouthed ‘sorry’

“No, I don’t want to kiss him! Never!” Hyuna protested.

When Hyuna was looking at Dongwoon, Gikwang was already beside her. He held her hand and kissed her lips when Hyuna looked on the right. She wanted to stop this, but Gikwang didn’t let her go. All of the sudden, Dongwoon and Yoseob were making the kissing sound again.

Gikwang let her go after that. The guys angered Hyuna very much. She glared at them that made the guys were shocked with her other devil side.

“Yah, go play your games right now before I kill all of you in a hard way!” Hyuna warned them. “And don’t ever disturb me for a while!” She quickly made her way to the kitchen by stomping her feet hard, but actually she was blushing madly because of the kiss.

“I want to wash the dishes too,” Gikwang whined as he followed Hyuna like a kid who wants his mother.

“No Gikwang!”

“Okay...” he mumbled.

He just watched Hyuna who was washing the dishes. After few minutes, Gikwang started to sing ‘I like you the best’ while looking at her back (Not her though) Hyuna was startled and realized that Gikwang was there watching her. She thought that he went back to the living room sulking.

“Oppa, why are you still here?” Hyuna asked. Gikwang stood up.

“You didn’t let me wash the dishes so I have to just watch you,” He replied. “Oh mahn, you are so y with that slim body of yours!” Hyuna blushed before Gikwang laughed at her reaction.

“Yah, ert! Let’s wash the dishes together!” She pulled him beside her and gave him the plates to wipe off. Gikwang smiled happily.

---
At night...

It was already dark outside. Gikwang and Yoseob were still in the house. They were playing games except for Gikwang who was basically talking with Hyuna. Suddenly a figure stood at the living room’s door.

“Hello,” Someone greeted. All of them startled because of that scary voice.

“Oh, unnie!” Hyuna exclaimed. “Why did you go to home so late, unnie?”

“I’m sorry, I have tons of work to do at the building,” Jessica replied. She looked at Dongwoon and the guys.

“Oh, you bring your friends baby?”

Yoseob and Gikwang laughed quietly, but Dongwoon caught them as he glared at them before looking at his sister.

“Yes noona, I hope you don’t mind about it,”

“Of course not! Do enjoy your time, okay?” The guys nodded and continued what were they doing.

“Unnie, do you already eat? You look skinny,” Hyuna asked as she was worried with Jessica’s health.

“Yes, I did and you look more skinny than me you young lady! Did you eat already?”

Hyuna laughed. “Yes, I did mom!” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Sweety, I’m tired right now and want a goodnight sleep. Is it okay to let you alone with the rest of the guys?”

“It’s okay, unnie. I’m fine! Get rest, okay? Good night!” Jessica smiled and went upstairs. Hyuna went inside the living room and saw that they were already ended their game.

“Oh, who’s winning?” Hyuna asked in a cute and excitement way.

“Of course, it’s me!” Yoseob replied with a full of confidence.

“Yah!” Dongwoon yelped because he lost the game. All of them except him laughed.

“Hey, it’s dark outside. We have to go to home right now before our mums giving her long lecture!” Yoseob said as he groaned at the last sentence. “Thank you for inviting us, guys!”

“Its okay! You can visit us anytime, Hyung!” Dongwoon said as he gave Yoseob a high-five.

Yosoeb went outside as he waited for Gikwang to go outside. “Hyung, let’s go!”

“Goodnight, Dongwoon!” Gikwang did a high-five with Hyuna’s brother. He looked at HyunA.

“Goodnight, baby~” He said as he kissed her palm of her hand. His lip was pretty cold. Hyuna quickly shoved his hand away. Dongwoon laughed when he saw the scene, but he was given a hit on his back.

Dongwoon coughed and shot her a glare. “What’s that for?!”

Hyuna let out her tongue towards Dongwoon and walked away. “Close the door after they already left okay?”

Dongwoon growled before he got a pat on his shoulder by Gikwang. Gikwang smiled.

“Your baby is really dangerous, dude!” Gikwang just laughed and went outside.

Dongwoon waved the guys until they disappeared out from his sight. They took a bus. He closed the door, locked the windows and doors, and switched off the lights before he went upstairs to his room.

---

After Hyuna got her shower, she used a big towel to wrap her y, slim body. She went inside her room and locked the door. She wore her cute purple pajamas. She still remembered the kiss that she shared with Gikwang. She covered her face with a pillow.

“Yah, why did he kiss me?!” She put the pillow back on the bed and she was already ready to sleep.

‘zzzz....’