Chapter 8

love became difficult when he came

 

After they left, suddenly someone sat in front of Taeyeon. It was...Taemin!
 
Taeyeon was startled. "T-taemin! Why are you doing here? I have to go now,"
 
She quickly stood up but Taemin grabbed her hand.
 
"No, please sit!" he ordered. Taeyeon remained silence and looked away while Taemin was staring at her.
 
Aigoo, she is still beautiful as always. Taemin thought 
 
When Taeyeon looked at Taemin, she saw that he was staring at her.
 
"Why are you staring at me?" asked Taeyeon.
 
"Ah, sorry!" he replied. Suddenly he pinched her cheeks.
 
Taeyeon startled. "Taeyeon noona, you have a cute face!" said Taemin and laughed after that because he can't stand her cuteness.
 
Taeyeon touched her cheeks. "Yah! You're always like this!" He chuckled and suddenly, Taeyeon stared at him.
 
"What?" said Taemin curiously. "Are you...stalking me?" asked Taeyeon. He smiled and nodded.
 
Taeyeon remained silence. She felt her cheeks turned to pink. Suddenly, Taemin was holding her hand. "Noona, I miss you,"
 
Taeyeon just smiled and removed her hand from his.
 
"Are you still in soccer class?" she asked as she changed the topic.
 
Taemin was not hurt when Taeyeon removed her hand. He knew that she still mad at him.
 
"No, I already changed! I have a suitable class for me!" Taeyeon just nodded.
 
Taemin can't stand anymore. He knew that Taeyeon was still remembered about the past. Taemin hold her hand again.
 
"Noona! Actually, Nicole and me were nothing! She's my sister in law!" he explained. Taeyeon widened her eyes. "What do you mean?"
 
"She is married with my brother, Lee Jinki," said Taemin.
 
"Onew?" Taemin nodded. Taeyeon was shocked of what she heard and she let him hold her hand.
 
"Really?" Taemin smiled.
 
"Yes, my brother went to his car to pick us up in front of the market since Nicole noona was pregnant. That's why I’m alone with her, i didn't notice you were there at that time," he explained again.
 
Taeyeon felt guilty and looked down. "I'm sorry, Taemin," she said.
 
"Its okay" he replied. Taemin suddenly called her name.
 
"Yes?" Taeyeon looked up. Taemin immediately kissed her cheek. "I will always wait for you, noona!" he said and left.
 
Taeyeon froze for a moment.
 
Oh my god! He kissed me! Ah, what did he mean about that? She thought and continued eating.
 
---
 
After peeing, Hyuna and Jihyun were at the outside of the toilet. They were going to their table and they saw Taeyeon had accompanied, it was Taemin. After Taemin left, they hurried to the table.
 
 
"Unnie, why did Taemin is here?" asked Hyuna. Taeyeon was startled that Hyuna asked her all of the sudden.
 
"Omo, you startled me! He was telling me the truth about Nicole. Actually, Nicole is Jinki oppa's wife!" Taeyeon replied.
 
They both shocked. "Really?" Taeyeon nodded. "Then?" asked Jihyun.
 
"He said that he will wait for me. I don't know what he meant about that but I wanted to ask. Sadly, he already left!" replied Taeyeon.
 
Hyuna and Jihyun nodded. It was awkward silence.
 
"Yah, let's continue eating! Why are you late?" Taeyeon scolded them and continued eating.
 
"Oh! Sorry" said them both and continued eating.
 
---
 
When the break ended, they had to go to their separate clubs.
 
Every Saturday in a week, they will attend any clubs that they chosen.
 
"What club are you going to choose?" asked Hyuna.
 
"I choose music club, piano courses," Jihyun replied. Hyuna smiled and laughed a bit.
 
Jihyun looked at Hyuna who was laughing. "What's the matter?" she asked.
 
"Nothing" Hyuna replied with a smile.
 
"Unnie! What club you choose?" she asked.
 
"Dancing class, you?" Taeyeon replied. Hyuna screamed happily and hold her hand.
 
"We are in the same club, unnie!" Taeyeon was startled.
 
 "Really? Whoaa!" she said and joined Hyuna to scream.
 
Jihyun looked both of them and she was upset. "Yah, I'm going to be alone!" she whined.
 
"You're not alone, unnie. Just wait and see!" said Hyuna.
 
"Who?" whispered Taeyeon to Hyuna.
 
"Dongwoon" she whispered back. Taeyeon just smiled.
 
---
 
 Jihyun's music club scene
 
Jihyun went to her club. She was still standing at the door.
 
"Hello, is this the music class?"
 
"Yes, come in!" a girl said. Jihyun went in and she saw someone in the corner of the class.
 
"Omo, Dongwoon!"
 
"Whoaa...noona! Did you choose this club?" asked Dongwoon. Jihyun nodded.
 
A girl came towards them. "Hello, I'm Bae Sueji. Call me Suzy!" she said.
 
"Annyoung! My name is Nam Jihyun," said Jihyun.
 
"Ah! Are you somehow Dongwoon's girlf....jdbsfdj" said Suzy but before she was going to said 'girlfriend', Dongwoon closed with his hand.
 
"Yaah, Suzy!" exclaimed Dongwoon and rid his hand from .
 
Suzy stared at Dongwoon. "I'm sorry! I thought she know already," she whispered to him.
 
"Yeah~ Whatever," he replied and walked away.
 
She looked at Jihyun who was confused. "I'm sorry, unnie! He was acting weird now since you came," explained Suzy.
 
"Yah, I heard that!" Dongwoon shouted. Suzy and Jihyun looked at each other and laughed.
 
Finally the teacher came, her name is Miss Sandara. She went to her table and put her books on it. 
"Hello, student! All of you know that I'm Miss Sandara. For music class, we're not going to be in the same class," she said. Students murmured.
 
"I'm giving all of you separate classes with the chosen instrument!" Miss Sandara continued.
 
"To student who choose guitar courses, please go to class___ and who..." the teacher said and continued with the rest of it.
 
"Unnie, I'm going to go now! I chose Guitar, Bye!" said Suzy. "Ohh, bye!" Jihyun replied.
 
Oh, she choose guitar! Nice! What did Dongwoon choose? Hmm...Jihyun thought.
 
"Lastly, for students who choose piano courses, please stay here and wait for your teacher to come. She will be here around 20 minutes top! I'm going to leave now, thank you!" Miss Sandara ended her speech and left.
 
Students were busy grabbing their instrument and left to their separate classes. Dongwoon looked around the class. Nobody choose Piano for their music lesson except him with...Jihyun.
 
"Noona, do you choose piano courses?" he asked. She nodded.
 
"Are you following me?" Dongwoon smirked.
 
"No, I'm not following you!" replied Jihyun. "So, why?" asked Dongwoon.
 
"I chose this course because when you were playing a song with a piano before, it made me want to learn it," she explained.
 
After she was finished talking, Jihyun looked away. Dongwoon sat very close to her and looked at Jihyun while she was looking away.
 
"Oh, am I that charming when I was playing the piano?” He asked and chuckled.
 
"No!" She turned around to face Dongwoon.
 
Jihyun was almost kissed his lips, she froze. Dongwoon was startled that they were so close but he wouldn't back away. Dongwoon kissed her nose.
 
"Yah! What are you doing?" said Jihyun and backed away.
 
Dongwoon laughed. "Nothing"
 
Jihyun stood up and went to the window. "Yah, are you sulking?" asked Dongwoon. Jihyun pretended not listening.
 
He went towards Jihyun and hugged her from the back.
 
"Yah, what are you doing?" said Jihyun while removing his hand from her waist but she failed.
 
"Nothing, I just miss you noona," he replied.
 
"Oh, i miss you too," Jihyun mumbled and
 
Suddenly, they heard the door slowly opened.
 
It was the teacher! They both startled and went to their seat quickly as fast as cheetah.
 
"Ah, hello! I'm sir Hyunjoong. I will be your teacher for your piano lesson. Shall we start now?" said the teacher.
 
"Yes!" said both of them. They stared at each other but after 3 seconds, they looked away.
 
 
Author's note:
Okay, done updating 3 chapters. I will add 3 chapters next week! ^^