Chapter 3

love became difficult when he came

 

Hyuna was teasing Dongwoon when some guy interrupted them, “Yo, are you two like dating?” The guy laughed.
 
They both looked at him, Dongwoon stood up and punched the guy’s stomach softly, “Aniyo, you little pabo.”
 
Dongwoon looked at Hyuna, “ Hyuna, these are my friends, Yoseob, the aegyo one and this is Gikwang, the handsome chocolate abs.” 
 
Both of them were Dongwoon's close friend since middle school. They were known as the beasts that day. When high school starts, they disbanded and split due to separate schools. They are still in contact with each other.
 
Dongwoon introduced them to Hyuna and laughed at the end of the sentence.
 
Yoseob and Gikwang punched him back looking at Hyuna, they greeted her. 
 
“Annyeonghaeseyo, Hyuna-ssi” They bowed to her with respect.
 
 Hyuna stood up and bowed back, “Annyeong, come and sit.” 
 
Gikwang sat in front of Hyuna and Yoseob sat beside Gikwang.
 
“How’s Jihyun?” Dongwoon whispered to Hyuna. 
 
Hyuna , “Err you know, she has a boyfriend right now she told me just now.” Hyuna laughed.
 
Dongwoon became upset over the words his noona said and angrily replied, “Noona don’t lie to me!” 
 
Hyuna coughed and smiled, “Mianhae, Dongwoon-ah I can’t stop teasing you. Jihyun is okay and fine, pretty as always. Satisfied, pabo?”
 
“Keke, chincha?” he sighed in relief.
 
 After that Yoseob whispered to Dongwoon about something, Gikwang looked at Hyuna and smiled to her as she smiled back.
 
Omo, he has a charming smile and why is my heart suddenly beating so fast she thought.
 
Her heartbeat was liked, dup dap dup dap dup dap but kind of faster. You know what she means.
 
“Dongwoon, let’s go Jihyun and Taeyeon are coming back.” 
 
Yoseob said pointing to where Jihyun and Taeyeon were as they headed towards the table.
 
Dongwoon panicked, “Chincha? Hyuna noona we have to go now.” 
 
He quickly bowed and left with Yoseob but Gikwang was a bit too late.
 
“Annyeong Hyunah is yeppo.” Gikwang said quickly before closing his mouth and rushing in a hurry to reach Dongwoon and Yoseob.
 
 Hyunah replied softly, “Annyoung.” and smiled embarrassed. 
 

Author's note:
Seems like I lost subscribers T.T it's okay. It's my fault that I didn't update these days. --' I will update the next chapter next two days perhaps (:
REMEMBER: the links are the picture what they are wearing at that time. ^^