Chapter 17

love became difficult when he came

 

It was the day for Hyuna to come back to school after took 2 days without going to school. When she was going to head inside the school, someone held her hand behind.
 
“Yah, What are you doing?” Hyuna shouted as she spun around. To her surprise, it was Jonghyun the one who held her hand. 
 
“Oppa, I’m sorry,” Hyuna apologized, but Jonghyun just rolled his eyes. 
 
Hyuna realized that something was wrong with him. The way he acted towards her. “What’s the matter, oppa?”
 
Jonghyun just stared at her and Hyuna felt negative and dark aura around him. 
 
“O-oh, I have to go now oppa. See you later!”
 
Before she walked away, Jonghyun held her hand again and dragged her to a quiet place where students couldn’t listen and know their conversations since it was slightly far away from the crowd.
 
“What’s the matter, Jonghyun? Why did you drag me here?” Hyuna asked. Again, Jonghyun stared at her, but now Hyuna could see that Jonghyun was furious this time.
 
“Why didn’t you come to the park last week? I don’t want to hear any excuses that Yuri told you about it!” Jonghyun shouted at her. 
 
‘Yeah, he’s mad alright,’ Hyuna thought.
 
“I’m sorry, but it’s true! Yuri told me that you were busy with photo shoots when she went to my house,” Hyuna explained.
 
“She’s lying, oppa!” Someone shouted. Hyuna and Jonghyun spun around and there was Yuri with Sunny arriving at the place.
 
Jonghyun looked at me back, but now he became more furious than ever. “Yah, don’t lie to me you Hyuna!” he shouted again.
 
His shouting angered Hyuna since it was annoying which made Hyuna pissed off. “That’s the truth! Why did you believe her rather than me? Is she that important for you?” Hyuna yelled at him while pointing at that , Yuri.
 
Jonghyun slapped Hyuna’s hand down.
 
“Ouch!”
 
“Yes, she’s more important than you! I trust her more!” He yelled back which made Hyuna startled what he had said. Hyuna tried to control her tears from falling.
 
“S-so I’m not that important for you again huh? How could you!” 
 
“I know her better than you, Hyuna. So what if you’re my girlfriend! You’re just like one of the girls who can’t stand enough with only one boyfriend like a y !” 
 
She couldn’t stand his words anymore. Enough was enough. Immediately Hyuna slapped his face hard.
 
“So what you said? I love you and I always tried to be patience and this how you treated me? Am I like your special trash or something? Are you finally done talking bad about me? Are you satisfied? Well then, good job cause you made me hurt!” 
 
Jonghyun stared at her as he remained silence before he held Yuri’s hand. “Let’s go.” They both left with Sunny quickly.
 
“Yah, you scary dinosaur!” Hyuna shouted and then, screamed out loud. She tightened her fists and started to cry before she sat on the ground hopelessly while her hands covered her face.
 
---
 
Jihyun and Taeyeon were searching for Hyuna, but they only saw Jonghyun with a girl which was Yuri, holding hands together while Sunny was behind following them.
 
“Jonghyun, do you know where Hyuna is?” Taeyeon asked Jonghyun as she stopped him, but he just ignored her and passed by.
 
“,” Jihyun and Taeyeon cursed.
 
Suddenly Yuri approached them. “She’s there,” She pointed them the place where Hyuna was.
 
“Thanks,”  But Yuri just smirked and left.
 
Taeyeon and Jihyun arrived at the place. They saw Hyuna sat on the ground crying. They immediately rushed at her.
 
“Oh my god, what’s the matter? Why are you crying, Hyuna?” Taeyeon asked in panic as they both helped her to get up.
 
Hyuna all of the sudden hugged both of them tightly. “Jonghyun oppa,” She mumbled while crying. 
 
Taeyeon patted Hyuna’s back. “Tell us later if you’re ready.” 
 
Jihyun wiped Hyuna’s tears with her tissues. 
 
“Thanks, unnie” Hyuna mumbled and sniffed.
 
“Aigoo, let’s go to the toilet to help you clean up” 
 
Hyuna agreed and they went to the toilet together to clean her mess especially Hyuna’s red and swollen eyes.
 
---
Other side...
 
When Yuri told Jihyun and Taeyeon where Hyuna was, she quickly went to Jonghyun who was walking quickly as Sunny struggled to keep his pace.
 
“Wait up, oppa!”
 
He stopped and continued to walk again when Yuri was finally beside him. Yuri wanted to hold his hand, but Jonghyun flinched and snapped her hand.
 
“Oppa!”
 
Jonghyun was guilty, but he was more like depressed. “I’m s-sorry. I have to go now!” He walked away and went inside the men’s toilet.
 
---
 
Yuri and Sunny went to their lockers after Jonghyun went inside the toilet.
 
Yuri smirked. “My plan is finally working!”
 
“What do you mean?” Sunny asked.
 
“Actually I was the one who told Hyuna that Jonghyun cancelled the date, not Hyuna the one who couldn’t go to the date in purpose,” Yuri told her.
 
Sunny gasped. “Oh my god, so that’s mean you were lying?”
 
Yuri nodded. “Don’t tell Jonghyun or anyone about this or I will dump you as my best friend!”
 
Sunny was pitied about Hyuna and wanted to be at her side, but still she couldn’t just leave Yuri. She was her best friend.  “Arasso, I will not!”
 
Yuri smiled. ‘hyuna-ssi, I’m sorry, but my bad! Hahahaha’