Chapter 11

love became difficult when he came

 

After several days, the school decided to give their lovely students a holiday for only one week after had so many tight schedule of revisions, extra class and tests. 
 
---
 
On the first thing in the morning, two siblings; Hyuna and Dongwoon woke up from their bed. Their older sister, Jessica already left early to go to work. After Hyuna had a shower, she went downstairs and saw Dongwoon was watching television in the living room.
 
“Good morning, Woonie!”
 
Hyuna said in a loud voice as she pinched his both cheeks after she sat down on his lap. She yawned after that, still feeling tired. Dongwoon pinched her cheeks back.
 
“Good morning, noona!” Hyuna smiled as she rested her head on his upper chest near his left shoulder. 
 
“By the way, my friends are going to visit here this afternoon,” he told. 
 
She yawned again. “So?”
 
Dongwoon sighed. “Jessica noona is out at work. So...can...you---.”
 
“Really? Oh my, Sica unnie couldn’t cook for all of you today. Sorry!” She laughed and stopped as she sat up and looked at Dongwoon. She felt suspicious so she raised an eyebrow towards Dongwoon.
 
“What?”
 
“There is something fishy about this. Do you want me to cook for all of you?” Dongwoon brightly smiled. 
 
“But-.”
 
“Please...” Dongwoon begged her.
 
Hyuna giggled when she saw her brother’s reaction. “Araso, since you’re not good at cooking food. If you do, I think your friends have to eat those burn foods!”
 
“Noona!”
 
Hyuna smiled and ruffled Dongwoon’s hair as she stood up from his lap. “I’m going upstairs. Tell me if you need anything,”
 
Dongwoon said ‘okay’. After she left upstairs, Dongwoon went to the kitchen to eat the breakfasts that Jessica cooked for them.
 
---
 
In the afternoon
 
Hyuna was at the kitchen cooking lunch for the guys who were going to come here at their house. After several minutes, the doorbell rang.
 
“Woonie, please get the door!” she shouted.
 
“Okay!” “Ah, Gikwang, Yoseob! Come in!”
 
Hyuna peeped behind the kitchen’s door to look at Dongwoon’s friend. She saw her brother was talking with 2 friends that Hyuna knew already; Yoseob and another one, Gikwang. When she saw Gikwang, her heartbeat’s rate was not that normal. She quickly continued cooking before she got caught by them.
 
The living room is beside the kitchen so Dongwoon and his friends went into the living room but then, Yoseob saw Hyuna in the kitchen.
 
Yoseob giggled just looking how Hyuna focused on cooking the food. “Whoa, I didn’t know you have a beautiful cooker here, dude!”
 
“What cooker?” Dongwoon looked at who was Yoseob referring to. “Oh, Yes. I have one!”
 
Gikwang went beside Yoseob and immediately smiled when he saw Hyuna. “Can I have her!?” he shouted so Hyuna could hear what he just said.
 
“Sure!” Dongwoon teased and laughed after that. Hyuna finally realized that they were teasing about her behind her back so she turned around and looked at those three beasts.
 
“Yah, stop joking around! Go play your games thingy!” Hyuna ordered them.
 
“Arasso,” The boys went to the living room except Gikwang who went beside Hyuna.
 
“What are you cooking, noona?” he asked.
 
“Spaghetti and Lasagna, taste this!” Hyuna filled the spoon with lasagna as she could. She fed her as Gikwang ate it.
 
“Wow, it’s delicious. You can be a perfect wife!”
 
Hyuna stared at him like 10 seconds and looked away. “Really? I’m not going to give you my ugly masterpiece right?” She laughed.
 
“Yes, ugly.” He replied. Hyuna stopped doing what she did and looked at her with annoyed expression. 
 
“What?” Hyuna pouted and looked away from him. Gikwang saw her did the pout and chuckled as he pinched her nose. “Aigoo, you’re so cute!”
 
Hyuna slapped his arm. “Yah, you! I’m always cute, aren’t i? She joked around.
 
“Yeah, you’re always cute. That’s why I like you,” Gikwang replied normally. Hyuna was surprised with his confess. She looked at him. Gikwang smiled. All of the sudden, someone was laughing out loud. They were Dongwoon and Yoseob. It seemed like they saw it from the beginning.
 
Hyuna blushed and glared at Gikwang after that. “Stop joking around, Gikwang and You both too go continue playing your games!” She glared at them too.
 
“Arasso!”
 
“Gikwang, come play with us. Are you coming to my house just because of my beautiful cooker?” Dongwoon teased.
 
“Yes, I am!” Gikwang said confidently. Hyuna blushed again and also made Hyuna angered. She glared at them.
 
“Three of you! Do you want to eat the foods that I made for you or not? If yes, please continue playing with your games!”
 
They just laughed while going got the living room. Hyuna put her hand on her forehead; she thought she was going to have a headache right then.
 
“I will play games with them now. When I leave this kitchen, don’t cry okay?” Gikwang said as he kissed her hand. 
 
“Yah!” Before Gikwang could leave, Hyuna threw a pencil at him and succeeded on aiming on his back.  
 
“Ouch!” He rubbed his back before he smirked at Hyuna and left.
 
---
 
After Hyuna prepared the food on the table neatly and washed some of the dishes, she was finally done.
 
“Lunch ready!” she shouted.
 
“Yes!” The guys shouted happily and went to the dining room one by one. Gikwang sat in front of Hyuna while Dongwoon sat next to her as Yoseob sat in front of him.
 
“Enjoy with the lunch!” Hyuna said. They nodded and started to eat the food.
 
“Yah, its delicious noona!” Yoseob said while his mouth is fulled with food. Hyuna just smiled him kind-heartedly.
 
Yoseob widened his eyes as he swallowed the food. “Aigoo, you have a pretty smile that make me fallen love with you, noona!” 
 
“Yah, go eat your lunch!” Gikwang scolded. He was definitely jealous. Yoseob made an ugly face at him and continued eating his food.
 
“Yummy,” Dongwoon mumbled. From the beginning until now, he was still eating, eating and eating without a word.
 
“Say aaa~” Gikwang said to Hyuna. Hyuna was surprised that he wanted to feed her.
 
“What? Why? No, You don’t have to Gikwang!”
 
“Come on!” he whined. Hyuna defeated after few arguments so she opened and Gikwang finally fed her. She automatically blushed before Dongwoon interrupted them.
 
“Hey, no lovey dovey here!” He warned. Hyuna and Gikwang smiled to each other and chuckled.
 
---
 
After 10 minutes, the doorbell suddenly rang.
 
“I will get it!” Hyuna said. She went out from the kitchen and opened the front door. Surprisingly, it was Yuri, Jonghyun’s childhood friend.
 
“Hey, can I talk with you for few minutes?” she asked. Hyuna nodded and they went outside after she closed the door slowly.
 
“What is it?”
 
“Jonghyun oppa couldn’t attend the date tonight because he’s busy with his photo shoot thingy. He is now in the middle of recording a CF so he sent me here,” Yuri explained.
 
“Why didn’t he just come along for a while?” Hyuna asked. 
 
“He afraid that you will mad. I’m really sorry, Hyuna” Yuri replied. “I have to go now” She bowed and patted her shoulder as she smiled bitterly at Hyuna. Yuri went inside her car.
 
Hyuna watched the car drifted away. She froze for a moment and went inside after that. Hyuna closed the door slowly.
 
---
 
On the other side...
 
Yuri was seating comfortably in her car while drinking her wine. All of the sudden she laughed but this laugh is not ordinary one, it kind of evil ones.
 
“She already fell on my trap. Haha, Jonghyun oppa will mad after this,”
 
 
 
Author's note:
An update again! The next chapter will be posted on Tuesday so please wait!