Chapter 7

love became difficult when he came

 

Break time
 
Hyuna, Jihyun and Taeyeon went to the same table to eat their delicious food at cafeteria.
 
"So Jihyun, how's the date?" said Taeyeon and giggled.
 
"What date?" asked Jihyun. She doesn't remember since she was only focus on her food.
 
"Yaah, your morning date with Dongwoon!" Taeyeon replied. Now Jihyun got it.
 
"Ah, Yummy! This food is delicious!" said Jihyun while eating her food.
 
 She pretended not listening to what Taeyeon said.
 
"Jihyun! Look, there's Dongwoon!" teased Taeyeon while pointing at the pillar which Taeyeon said It was Dongwoon.
 
"Where? Where?" asked Jihyun in excitement. She looked where Taeyeon pointed and she realized Taeyeon was just teasing her.
 
"Unnie! You're lying!" Jihyun whined. Hyuna and Taeyeon just laughed.
 
"Hahaha, come on! Tell me how's your date! Please..." said Taeyeon while begging Jihyun to tell her about the date with her puppy dog eyes.
 
On the other side of the table, someone accidentally saw her with the puppy eye.
 
"Aigoo, why he's so cute" said the guy while his hand on his chin.
 
"Okay, I will tell you! First he holds my hand and we sat on the bench. He thought that me and key wer in e relationship but I said not. Then you texted me, i wanted to go. He stood up too and kkiii...nothing,” she said and mumbled in the end of the sentence and continued eating.
 
She wanted to say kiss but she was embarrassed.
 
Hyuna and Taeyeon were freaking happy. "What did he do? Did he kiss your lips, baby?" asked Taeyeon.
 
"Omo, my baby Dongwoon is grown up now! I'm touched, "said Hyuna while holding both of Taeyeon's hands. She pretended to cry.
 
Jihyun's cheeks became redder. She pinched their both hands.
 
"Unnie, No! He just kissed my cheeks than i ran away. Satisfied?" Jihyun said and continued eating.
 
Hyuna smiled. "Awww, romantic!" She wanted to daydream but Jihyun pinched her nose.
 
"Stop it! Okay, how's your date hyuna? " asked Jihyun.
 
"Okay, like this..." explained Hyuna about her date yesterday. After Hyuna explained everything, Jihyun and Taeyeon screamed with jealousy.
 
They closed their mouth. "OMO, that's so romantic!" They both were dreaming.
 
Hyunah smiled. "Haha, who wants to go to the toilet? I'm going to pee!” said Hyuna. Jihyun raised her hand.
 
"Me! How about you, Taeyeon?"
 
They both looked at Taeyeon. "No, you both go! Hurry up, okay?" she smiled.
 
Jihyun and Hyuna waved her and Taeyeon waved them back.
 
 
Author's note:
Sorry if chapter 7 is too short. I was confused organizing this because it was mixed up with chapter 6. 
So I'm really sorry If i didn't update this story...I was in hiatus!
I will update this three times in a week ^^